Indian Idol 14 Grand Finale Discussion Thread - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I watched on TV, so there were no duets. Only the 3 kids singing. Will check out on Sony Liv later. Thanks for tagging.

You are going to the US a few days late! yesterday there was a concert in Florida!

I meant SS as in Sonu - Shreya. 🙂, which of course you’ve watched. 🙂

Florida concert by whom?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naq5

everywhere its about sonu shreya only.

but did vaibhav really win how n whysmiley29

He was in similar disbelief 😂

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kolkata never votes,so didn't have high hopes about Subhodeep and Ananya.Was rooting for Piyush though.smiley13

Vaibhav , probably was the second weakest, IMO, after Adya among the top 6 but that dude is a fabulous performer, and also very playful and funny and people somehow connect with him.

Subhodeep , no doubt is a good singer,and technically one of the strongest,sometimes destroy the soul of the song with his unnecessary alaap and it's quite disappointing that none of the judges pointed it out...or they did?..but Sony being Sony didn't bother to telecast those.😛

I am somehow happy that Adya girl is not the winner.

Started watching this season for Shreya and Sanu da, hope they continue.

The actual journey starts now for these young contestants , and I wish them all the luck.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao Shreya and Sanu's face during the announcement smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4EBOIeNMnR/?igsh=eTRuZGZzZm5rNGpl

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Florida concert by whom?

Pawandeep and Arunita. Videos of Arunita's performance are available on the fan YT channels, as always.

Not by SG and SN - that would have been the concert of the century, certainly.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 6 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I said the same thing in earlier in my post about idol 14 starting this early they should have waited for some time.

Yeah it was way too soon.

Even though the new team did a major revamp how will it draw audiences when season 13 had literally just ended in people's minds?

I know Sony is earning mainly from reality shows but that doesn't mean to over-exploit something good and ruin it.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raina101

for some reason I thought the TRP’s were good, which is why eliminations were alternate weeks not every week

I don't personally consider the TRPs as bad for a variety of reasons. But just made that statement because many were disappointed by the numbers.

We don't live in the era of tuning it at exactly the telecast time. Cable isn't in most metro households. People stream episodes as per their convenience. Even in smaller towns, they'll watch it on YouTube and aren't bummed out about missing the actual telecast.

Things have changed completely so the old TRP = hit formula is a load of crap smiley36

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 6 months ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so much for a girl winning.smiley5Oh well, Congrats to Vaibhav. well-deserved. smiley1

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes 3 kids from Superstar Singer 3 performed. No about about Rishi. Even I thought he shot for the finale but he was nowhere to be seen.

I thought Rishi would perform from the costume it looked like it and Utkarsh probably came to meet them up since after this everyone gonna go to their hometown. I remember he after elimination that he is shifting to Mumbai for further studies.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Are you gonna watch SS3 imean there’s gonna be mentors like Pyare laaji and it looks like capatains are also going to judge this time.

bold: In my opinion a captain should not judge or even vote for a contestant from his/hers team. Will this happen?? big question smiley25