Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raffta thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Obam will get eliminated. If they keep him in finale he will get highest votes. Live show agency want performers, obam is definately not one of them. His behaviour is clearly stating this.

Watch first week episode to know the winner, his introduction was given like that. Who sang Dil se re better than Rohit and Ashish, who sang pag ghungroo better than Rishabh, rohit and nachi who is better classical singer than Utkarsh, whose Instagram following has increased but likes are very poor.

You can watch "He Surano Chandra wha" by 13 year old Utkarsh in front of Asha Bhosle for Sur Nava Dhyas Nava Chote Surveer (little champ version) on his fanpage YT. He created pin drope silence 2 to 3 times when he was 13. During that time his voice was in the process of getting matured. He was advised to not to strech voice otherwise he was winner.

Asha bhosle complimented him technically and said that he reminds her of Mahesh kale's guru and her brother Pt. Jitendra Abhisheki. She gave him one 100 Rs or 500 Rs as a gift. Out of 6 contestants she criticised Anshika Chonkar for recreating song infront of her (she respects recreation but not in front of her). Otherwise she was genuinely happy throughout finale which is so rare. She is brutal lady even more than Mahesh Kale. Getting praised by her means you genuinely have good qualities.

Last year during Diwali Utkarsh performed "Kanda Raja pandhricha" for Diwali pahat live (Pahat = early morning). For me that was top most performance of Utkarsh.

I wish to attend his Kanda live. I am daam sure he will not ruined my experience with Rahul Deshpande and Mahesh Kale.

Raffta thumbnail

Winner has liberty to forget lyrics and as a result got motivation from Shreya.

I wonder if Utkarsh entered competition by singing two classical songs why he didn't get chance for classical song ?

Stalked Piyush and came to know he is also classically trained.

No offence to Anand Milind but you need to watch Mahesh Kale singing Yaman Raag with 6 finalist kids through variety of songs. He didn't differentiate whether you are classically trained or not. (If someone is interested to hear this- visit Mahesh Kale YouTube channel). Don't forget to notice Asha Bhosle' reaction.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raffta

Winner has liberty to forget lyrics and as a result got motivation from Shreya.

I wonder if Utkarsh entered competition by singing two classical songs why he didn't get chance for classical song ?

Stalked Piyush and came to know he is also classically trained.

No offence to Anand Milind but you need to watch Mahesh Kale singing Yaman Raag with 6 finalist kids through variety of songs. He didn't differentiate whether you are classically trained or not. (If someone is interested to hear this- visit Mahesh Kale YouTube channel). Don't forget to notice Asha Bhosle' reaction.

Even Dipan is classical singer but him along with Utkarsh and Piyush but they never get to show there classical side after auditions. Also I watched the finale performance of Utkarsh and other kids with one of the judge raag Yamen medley that was so good. What a performance no taam jhaam no lip sync just pure songing and that was live right? Like in Hindi finale show most of the performances were prerecorded and contestants would just lip sync.

Edited by reborn-re - 7 months ago
Raffta thumbnail

Even if I talk about Utkarsh's Audition (forgetting his past recognition) clarity in his allap and saragam of O rangraze is very rare. Kavita Krishnamurthy praised him for his notes. He got to sing Rind pish maal as no one else was interested. He is a person who choose Rind posh maal in front of Hritik that person will never choose bekhayali. (Cut of Hit se jada lit movement, one performance, not releasing his promo so many suspicious matters).

His face in all reals, BTS photos and every movement is daam sad. His crush movement helped him to smile little. He was surprised when Menka got eliminated. Judges reaction on his performance. Completely messed up and scripted show.

Season 14 will be remembered for Adya. She is not even singer. She is a singer we can find next door. My friend will sing Kabira in her style and we call it as her version.

Pata nahi kitne paise kisko khilaye honge ladki ke parents ne ?

Parents ke pass paise hai to show mai kyu aayi hai music lable nikal leti.

Anshika in Yaman Raag video was contestant of SRGMPA last year. They ruined her image. She is our Mini Shalmali (kholgade). Knowing about gundagardi in local area doesn't make person Gunda.

reborn-re thumbnail

Obam will get eliminated. If they keep him in finale he will get highest votes. Live show agency want performers, obam is definately not one of them. His behaviour is clearly stating this.

Watch first week episode to know the winner, his introduction was given like that. Who sang Dil se re better than Rohit and Ashish, who sang pag ghungroo better than Rishabh, rohit and nachi who is better classical singer than Utkarsh, whose Instagram following has increased but likes are very poor.

You can watch "He Surano Chandra wha" by 13 year old Utkarsh in front of Asha Bhosle for Sur Nava Dhyas Nava Chote Surveer (little champ version) on his fanpage YT. He created pin drope silence 2 to 3 times when he was 13. During that time his voice was in the process of getting matured. He was advised to not to strech voice otherwise he was winner.

Asha bhosle complimented him technically and said that he reminds her of Mahesh kale's guru and her brother Pt. Jitendra Abhisheki. She gave him one 100 Rs or 500 Rs as a gift. Out of 6 contestants she criticised Anshika Chonkar for recreating song infront of her (she respects recreation but not in front of her). Otherwise she was genuinely happy throughout finale which is so rare. She is brutal lady even more than Mahesh Kale. Getting praised by her means you genuinely have good qualities.

Last year during Diwali Utkarsh performed "Kanda Raja pandhricha" for Diwali pahat live (Pahat = early morning). For me that was top most performance of Utkarsh.

I wish to attend his Kanda live. I am daam sure he will not ruined my experience with Rahul Deshpande and Mahesh Kale.

That show was aired 3 years ago and he was 13 time so wasn’t he suppose to be now 16-17 then.

reborn-re thumbnail

Even if I talk about Utkarsh's Audition (forgetting his past recognition) clarity in his allap and saragam of O rangraze is very rare. Kavita Krishnamurthy praised him for his notes. He got to sing Rind pish maal as no one else was interested. He is a person who choose Rind posh maal in front of Hritik that person will never choose bekhayali. (Cut of Hit se jada lit movement, one performance, not releasing his promo so many suspicious matters).

His face in all reals, BTS photos and every movement is daam sad. His crush movement helped him to smile little. He was surprised when Menka got eliminated. Judges reaction on his performance. Completely messed up and scripted show.

Season 14 will be remembered for Adya. She is not even singer. She is a singer we can find next door. My friend will sing Kabira in her style and we call it as her version.

Pata nahi kitne paise kisko khilaye honge ladki ke parents ne ?

Parents ke pass paise hai to show mai kyu aayi hai music lable nikal leti.

Anshika in Yaman Raag video was contestant of SRGMPA last year. They ruined her image. She is our Mini Shalmali (kholgade). Knowing about gundagardi in local area doesn't make person Gunda.

That’s the speciality of Hindi reality show they portray you the person that you are not in real. I know right he was really surprised and he was shaking his head looking at Husain whe he was about to announce second name and I believe that was for obom because if Menuka can get less votes which we don’t know than Obom can too and when his was announce he was happy for Obom. The favoritism that Adya had got in this show is really annoying.

Edited by reborn-re - 7 months ago
Raffta thumbnail

Mahesh Kale started posting all videos after COVID. Show aired during 2018-19. That was second season and till date SNDY completed 6 seasons (including Little Champs, Women's Special, For all age group, Celebrity Special).

reborn-re thumbnail

I am pretty sure he will make it if they decided to do in same format. He is from North east and north east people bhar bhar ke vote kartey hain apne talent ko. But if decided to play dirty like how they did with Utkarsh and change the format then he won’t make it. I prefer Obom over Adya the way this girl has been favored from everyone is so annoying and irritating. But I know she will make it channel and makers will take her to finale in anyway otherwise she would have been out long time back.

Raffta thumbnail

There is some relation between Amit Prakash Mishra and Adya Mishra. Amit Mishra is playback singer and famous for Galti se mistake, Bulleya.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do you have proof or mere speculation. Thousands of people share surnames.

Reality shows are like that good contestants get eliminated. Every season is like that but the show goes on. Victory doesn’t mean much in long term career.
See how former contestants are still struggling.