Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: altgr

World Cup weekend. Good that it increased a bit. Now with WC and SRGMP getting over, I really hope it touches 1.0.

Hopefully it goes up now both world cup and Saregamapa is done.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

World Cup weekend. Good that it increased a bit. Now with WC and SRGMP getting over, I really hope it touches 1.0.

Are these numbers pan India or just cities?

Because in metros most of us have switched to OTT from cable and prefer streaming with no ad breaks. I guess many households are doing that.

altgr thumbnail

Big jump in TRP. 1.0 TRP this week, 0.3 increase from last week. Highest TRP this season so far. This is for Ranbir Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Special episodes.

SRGMP finale is 0.7 only.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1732662110520594810?t=zqr-gQ7lXI4v8X6nKzELVA&s=19

Full chart

1000068922.jpg

Edited by altgr - 9 months ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Big jump in TRP. 1.0 TRP this week, 0.3 increase from last week. Highest TRP this season so far. This is for Ranbir Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Special episodes.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1732662110520594810?t=zqr-gQ7lXI4v8X6nKzELVA&s=19

Full chart

1000068922.jpg

Considering myself as a representative average Indian audience, I think SRGMP has suffered from anonymity this year. For example, I didn't even know SRGMP was over until I saw Realityshow's post about Albert - and if that is a sign of the average listener, no wonder TRP is so low.

Interestingly, I was in the Darjeeling area recently, and people there still fondly remember II 12. Plus, of course, they know about Albert. But II12 was probably an unusual mix of good talent and circumstances (lockdown, etc.) that made it stick in people's consciousness.

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Considering myself as a representative average Indian audience, I think SRGMP has suffered from anonymity this year. For example, I didn't even know SRGMP was over until I saw Realityshow's post about Albert - and if that is a sign of the average listener, no wonder TRP is so low.

Interestingly, I was in the Darjeeling area recently, and people there still fondly remember II 12. Plus, of course, they know about Albert. But II12 was probably an unusual mix of good talent and circumstances (lockdown, etc.) that made it stick in people's consciousness.

Of course definetly talent was there but lockdown made a huge involvement i ratings of that time. You literally didn’t have anything to so and the situation was that time that was the source for people to not to get bored and stress. That’s why Idol and Superdancer was success. Also another reason is daily soap used to run 5-6 days a week and they were rerunning the old episodes and now nothing like that is there also I wouldn’t want that situation where people had to loose their life.

reborn-re thumbnail

Full chart

1000068922.jpg

I hope it increases like this and atleast number one reality show bane.

altgr thumbnail

0.9 TRP. Anand-Milind & Kalyan Ji-Anand Ji Special episodes

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1735194704575434768?t=gYWriCfrRllYAtIXoXVm6Q&s=19

1000069731.jpg

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

*sigh* it's disappointing to see the TRP's not being as good especially when they've done away from the usual gimmicks

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

*sigh* it's disappointing to see the TRP's not being as good especially when they've done away from the usual gimmicks

I like I said before I guess people loves those cringe dramas. I really hope makers don’t change their mind. Even they don’t get trp it should continue like this.