Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1184330 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I was clueless about the latest developments in this show until I read your updates and honestly, I am not surprised at all.

Unlike Neeti whose sole target for revenge has always been Pari, Pari vowed to take revenge on Neeti, Raju and the gang, but instead, her attacks have been disproportionately aimed at Neeti alone, even as she seeks comfort in Raju's arms.

This hypocrisy is staggering, esp given the trauma her own sister faced at the hands of Daljit. And it exposes Pari's true motives, which have been far from noble.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 20 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

I was clueless about the latest developments in this show until I read your updates and honestly, I am not surprised at all.

Unlike Neeti whose sole target for revenge has always been Pari, Pari vowed to take revenge on Neeti, Raju and the gang, but instead, her attacks have been disproportionately aimed at Neeti alone, even as she seeks comfort in Raju's arms.

This hypocrisy is staggering, esp given the trauma her own sister faced at the hands of Daljit. This exposes Pari's true motives, which have been far from noble. She has long coveted what belonged to Neeti, initially hiding her envy behind a sweet facade, but now brazenly displaying her true intentions.

It's distressing to see how Neeti's been treated, transforming her from a sweet and endearing personality to a negative and now, seemingly, unstable one. The writers have subjected her character to an unnecessarily harsh journey.

I'm not understanding why is pari not revealing her identity? Iska kya bigdega ulta neeti gang hi expose honge
1184330 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I'm not understanding why is pari not revealing her identity? Iska kya bigdega ulta neeti gang hi expose honge

The 'Parvati' act is a pointless detour. All she needs to do is drop the truth bomb and the Bajwas will believe her. Instead she's milking the Parvati charade to seem cool. Tbh, Parvati is every bit as dumb and silly as Pari herself.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: a month ago

Another idea to move the story forward. Rakesh gets to know that pari is alive. He talks about it to neeti gang they tells him that they r trying to prove that parvati is pari Rakesh says "neeti, u stupid ultra pro max! Agar Parvati pari prove ho gai toh uska kya bigdega ulta hum expose honge obviously she would have to tell truth to raju fir vo tere hath se nikal jaega vo toh I don't care but he will send us to jail for attempt to murder" daljit says "neeti vaise ye baat hum pehle discuss kar chuke ye same baat tumne hi boli thi fir tum bhul gai" neeti asks them what to do, Rakesh says "we have to kill her nai toh aaj ni toh kal she will expose us pakka" neeti says "we tried but we failed as usual" daljit says "neeti Kya hua agar Raju b cold storage me fas gya tha toh? Marr Jane deti dono ko" neeti says "but u tied me up still vo dono Bach gaye" Rakesh says "pari has supernatural powers tabhi vo har baar bach jati h I'm scared so I'll stay away from u all" Raju overhears them n calls the police they run away. Their car's tier gets puncture Rakesh takes his gun n says 'i'll kill raju" neeti fights with him, he tries to kill her but she accidently kills him with his gun. Neeti n her gang buries his body n discuss about it Raju overhears them n says "abb toh tum pakka jail or marr jaoge" neeti says "raju please help" raju refuses to help them neeti gets angry n tries to kill him but he escapes n informs everything to Rakesh's dad he tries to find Neeti gang n Rakesh's body. Neeti gang hides somewhere n sees Rakesh's humshakal Mukesh, a good boy but needs money for his mom's operation neeti gang offers him money for helping them by acting like Rakesh n asking Rakesh's father to protect them Mukesh tells MLA ahlawat that raju lied so he protects them n neeti gang apologizes to pariraju. neeti says 'good that our plan failed n pari is alive but Raju's plan of ruining my life got successful now I can never believe in love' Pariraju also apologizes to neeti. Madhu's friend (raju's ex whom he fooled) who told her to frame raju in past returns n tries to create problems in Raju's life. Neeti have an accident, mukesh n daljit saves her n she loses her full memory like 'mai kon hu mai kaha hu', Her mom tells her that she is neeti but doesn't tell them anything about pariraju. Neeti-mukesh or neeti-daljit falls in love. Then Rakesh also comes back alive

Edited by Jazzkapur - 29 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 29 days ago

My fanfiction: Rakesh-neeti r childhood bffs raju sees them n falls in love at 1st sight with both as raju is bisexual but he approaches only neeti rajneeti becomes a couple Rakesh realises his love for neeti but doesn't tell her n support rajneeti marriage. Raju n Rakesh becomes good friends rajneeti lives a happy married life but Raju's attraction towards Rakesh keeps increasing so much that he starts thinking about Rakesh even during rajneeti romance neeti doubts that raju is having an affair with another girl she tells Rakesh They spy on raju but doesn't find anything once raju sees neetikesh together n doubts that they r having an affair he asks neeti about it she tells that neetikesh teamed up to find out with whom raju is having an affair with. Raju denies her accusations neeti asks 'then why u have become less romantic kiske khyalo me khoye rehte ho' raju tells her about his feelings for Rakesh. Neeti says 'what? That means my husband n my bff are having affair behind my back?' raju says 'I haven't even told Rakesh my feelings n I never will so u relax' neeti says 'ok break friendship with him' raju says 'no' once neeti sees them hugging (platonic) she gets angry n tries to harm rakesh by hitting him with car but she feels bad so she herself takes him to hospital Rakesh asks her 'why the hell u tried to kill me?' raju comes n screams on neeti 'how dare u try to kill Rakesh? If u kill him, I'll kill u' neeti says 'yeah u love him more than me, right?' Rakesh says 'what nonsense r u guys talking? Neeti, I'm straight n agar mai straight nai b hota still I can never date ur husband' neeti says 'then why do u make sad face when u watch raju with me' Rakesh says 'becoz I love u, not raju but now I hate u coz u tried to kill me n I promise I'll stay away from ur husband' raju says 'i'll also maintain distance from Rakesh coz I don't want to risk Rakesh's life n I want to save my marriage with neeti. Vaise b aage chalke bachhe toh muje neeti hi de sakti h so neeti, chill. I can't replace u with Rakesh' neeti says 'ok n sorry Rakesh' rajneeti continues their normal life but once neeti sees raju kissing shelly, son of his boss She divorces him n gets depressed but raju is happy in his life Rakesh helps neeti move on. neetikesh gets married n lives a happy life

1184330 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

My fanfiction: Rakesh-neeti r childhood bffs raju sees them n falls in love at 1st sight with both as raju is bisexual but he approaches only neeti rajneeti becomes a couple Rakesh realises his love for neeti but doesn't tell her n support rajneeti marriage. Raju n Rakesh becomes good friends rajneeti lives a happy married life but Raju's attraction towards Rakesh keeps increasing so much that he starts thinking about Rakesh even during rajneeti romance neeti doubts that raju is having an affair with another girl she tells Rakesh They spy on raju but doesn't find anything once raju sees neetikesh together n doubts that they r having an affair he asks neeti about it she tells that neetikesh teamed up to find out with whom raju is having an affair with. Raju denies her accusations neeti asks 'then why u have become less romantic kiske khyalo me khoye rehte ho' raju tells her about his feelings for Rakesh. Neeti says 'what? That means my husband n my bff are having affair behind my back?' raju says 'I haven't even told Rakesh my feelings n I never will so u relax' neeti says 'ok break friendship with him' raju says 'no' once neeti sees them hugging (platonic) she gets angry n tries to harm rakesh by hitting him with car but she feels bad so she herself takes him to hospital Rakesh asks her 'why the hell u tried to kill me?' raju comes n screams on neeti 'how dare u try to kill Rakesh? If u kill him, I'll kill u' neeti says 'yeah u love him more than me, right?' Rakesh says 'what nonsense r u guys talking? Neeti, I'm straight n agar mai straight nai b hota still I can never date ur husband' neeti says 'then why do u make sad face when u watch raju with me' Rakesh says 'becoz I love u, not raju but now I hate u coz u tried to kill me n I promise I'll stay away from ur husband' raju says 'i'll also maintain distance from Rakesh coz I don't want to risk Rakesh's life n I want to save my marriage with neeti. Vaise b aage chalke bachhe toh muje neeti hi de sakti h so neeti, chill. I can't replace u with Rakesh' neeti says 'ok n sorry Rakesh' rajneeti continues their normal life but once neeti sees raju kissing shelly, son of his boss She divorces him n gets depressed but raju is happy in his life Rakesh helps neeti move on. neetikesh gets married n lives a happy life

I'm dying over here smiley37 Raju's unrequited love for Rakesh is the twist the show needs, and his kiss with Shelly is the unexpected surprise that's got me going 'wait, what?'

1184330 thumbnail

Guys, I'm totally lost. What happened to the Neeti asylum track and Pari's ghost disguise? Stumbled upon the latest promo and it has everyone back to normal?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Guys, I'm totally lost. What happened to the Neeti asylum track and Pari's ghost disguise? Stumbled upon the latest promo and it has everyone back to normal?

neeti failed pari's ghost disguise in some minutes n locked her in room n yeah neeti comes back from mental asylum coz she proves that she is normal. Now everything back to normal
neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 28 days ago
Someone catch me up. I’ve completely lost interest in watching it
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 26 days ago

I'm dying over here smiley37 Raju's unrequited love for Rakesh is the twist the show needs, and his kiss with Shelly is the unexpected surprise that's got me going 'wait, what?'

bold- yeah if this happens, raju would finally experience the pain of unrequited love or lust whatever, Rakesh would realise how it feels when someone whom u don't like at all, zabardasti pichhe pad jaye toh kaisa lagta h n pari n neeti will finally realise that raju doesn't know the meaning of loyal true love at all