Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

In that divorce track, raju showed split personality disorder symptoms frequently. 1 second he said "i don't love neeti anymore, I love pari, etc.", the other second he used to contradict himself "I will die without neeti, I want to spend my life with only neeti, I love neeti the most, etc." when he called pari his wife, neeti taunted him "apni wife pari ki baat maano" he angrily said 'neeti tum kya bol rhi ho' he himself told neeti to leave the house if she wants When she left, he cried 'neeti muje chhodke chali gai' he proved neeti's every accusation true by romancing pari then he said 'neeti tum galat samaj rhi ho' especially in his boss's party. ab ise split personality disorder nai kahenge to kya kahenge? Pari also romanced raju while claiming 'neeti sanju sirf tera mai tere liye kuch b kar sakti hu' but all neeti asked pari to just stay away from Raju wahi usse nai hua. Pari tried to commit suicide many times n So she also needs therapy. Pariraju claimed that neeti is their top priority but they chose each other over neeti at the same time. It means either they were lying or they are mental. So they should also go to mental asylum

ohhh bhaiii smiley37smiley37

hilarious...on point smiley32

mental aur characterless dono hi h cheapraju smiley11

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

In that divorce track, raju showed split personality disorder symptoms frequently. 1 second he said "i don't love neeti anymore, I love pari, etc.", the other second he used to contradict himself "I will die without neeti, I want to spend my life with only neeti, I love neeti the most, etc." when he called pari his wife, neeti taunted him "apni wife pari ki baat maano" he angrily said 'neeti tum kya bol rhi ho' he himself told neeti to leave the house if she wants When she left, he cried 'neeti muje chhodke chali gai' he proved neeti's every accusation true by romancing pari then he said 'neeti tum galat samaj rhi ho' especially in his boss's party. ab ise split personality disorder nai kahenge to kya kahenge? Pari also romanced raju while claiming 'neeti sanju sirf tera mai tere liye kuch b kar sakti hu' but all neeti asked pari to just stay away from Raju wahi usse nai hua. Pari tried to commit suicide many times n So she also needs therapy. Pariraju claimed that neeti is their top priority but they chose each other over neeti at the same time. It means either they were lying or they are mental. So they should also go to mental asylum

Writers bhi "Mental hail" smiley11

Unse bada mental patient koi nahi hoga. They are literally smoking stuff to write this piece of smiley35

I mean Neeti has already confronted and seen interacted with Parvati yet she gets scared seeing her as Pari?????

Kaha hai writers ka dimaag?

Bechare Actors all are fed up. You can see it on their facessmiley29

Bas karo yeh pagalpan. smiley39smiley44

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Writers bhi "Mental hail" smiley11

Unse bada mental patient koi nahi hoga. They are literally smoking stuff to write this piece of smiley35

I mean Neeti has already confronted and seen interacted with Parvati yet she gets scared seeing her as Pari?????

Kaha hai writers ka dimaag?

Bechare Actors all are fed up. You can see it on their facessmiley29

Bas karo yeh pagalpan. smiley39smiley44

sahi me Maine b yahi bola that why is neeti getting scared of pari's supposed ghost. Neeti should just slap her to confirm that she is not a ghost. Come on! Mere samne koi bhoot aa jaye toh Mai pehle confirm karungi if she actually ghost or not! Usko bolungi 'uddke dikha, 1 second me gayab hoke dikha agar tu bhoot h toh' I will get violent with that ghost Obviously if she gets hurt like a human it means she is human N I will make video of that ghost Obviously agar vo video me dikhi that means she is human. Toh neeti toh mujse zyada fearless hai inn maamlo me ulta vo toh itni dheet h ki agar sachme pari bhootni hoti toh neeti would've met a tantrik n say 'baba ji uss bhootni ko mere n sanju ke bich ke raste se hatane ka upay batao' neeti getting scared of pari's supposed ghost doesn't suit her character N writers toh mental hain hi. Itne bade ho gaye but writing inki aisi h jaise koi school ka bachha likh rha ho. We fans are better writers than these professional writers n ye unke liye bade hi sharam ki baat h
Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Makers Neeti ka sach samne na lakar apne he pairon pe kulhadi marenge aur yeh pariraj fans bhool kyun jate hai Raju or Neeti ke shadi hoye the pehle.

Yeh kya jiju saali illegal romance laga rakha hai😡

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: tumdeep

Makers Neeti ka sach samne na lakar apne he pairon pe kulhadi marenge aur yeh pariraj fans bhool kyun jate hai Raju or Neeti ke shadi hoye the pehle.

Yeh kya jiju saali illegal romance laga rakha hai😡

bold- they are just jealous that pariraju ka abtak aisa romance nai hua jaisa rajneeti ka hua tha n rajneeti were never technically jiju-sali coz parineetii are not sisters n aise toh raju called pari also saali once. N now pariraju are divorced according to pariraju themselves
Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

inn pariraju ko joote khane b bhejo koi but i hope kuch faida ho neeti ko pagalkhane bhejne ka. I hope she actually looses her memory completely like 'mai kon hu mai kaha hu' types or she starts hating raju
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The dumbest thing parvati could do was send neeti to mental asylum. Congratulations now you wont ever be able to send her to jail because she will plead instanity for all her crimessmiley37

Mental asylum se toh neeti kuch dino mein nikal bhi jayegi if she shows her condition is improving, jail toh kabhi nh jayega and people are celebrating parvati pullimg the dumbest move known to mankind.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: shirin04

The dumbest thing parvati could do was send neeti to mental asylum. Congratulations now you wont ever be able to send her to jail because she will plead instanity for all her crimessmiley37

Mental asylum se toh neeti kuch dino mein nikal bhi jayegi if she shows her condition is improving, jail toh kabhi nh jayega and people are celebrating parvati pullimg the dumbest move known to mankind.

the more dumber thing parvati did was that she didn't send daljit to jail when he gave her 2 golden chances on platter.
tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti is hellbound on proving Parvati as Pari. But we know nothing is going to happen.

Bina matlab show khicte raho bas.🤣