Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago

I think what is going to happen Pari and Raju mil kar Neeti ko expose karenge because I saw the episode for today or Pari is saying she would tell Raju everything.

So I was some what right they will unite and expose Neeti. Chalo shadi to nahi hoge kamse kam.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: tumdeep

I think what is going to happen Pari and Raju mil kar Neeti ko expose karenge because I saw the episode for today or Pari is saying she would tell Raju everything.

So I was some what right they will unite and expose Neeti. Chalo shadi to nahi hoge kamse kam.

voh toh ho hi gaya. Pari has told everything to raju. Now they are united. As per the promo, they will send neeti to mental asylum
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Here is my idea to conclude the story, pariraju misunderstanding gets clear, Pari tells neeti 'i'm trying for raju longer than u, finally now he is mine U plz go neeti slaps pari, an earthquake occurs, neeti n pari gets injured, Taaiji says 'ye earthquake neeti ki waja se aya h'. doctor says 'now pari n neeti can never be a mother' Taai says 'oh no! Firse koi surrogate dhundni padegi' raju says 'I don't want that situation again. I won't be able to control myself n I'll give extra care, romantic dances, hugs to that surrogate So it's better that i marry 3rd girl I'm fed up of parineeti' pari says 'I'll accept ur 3rd wife also' raju says 'arre tum toh accept karlogi but vo toh tumhe accept ni karegi nah! Firse wahi drame ni chahiye muje' neeti says 'bloody hell! Tum kaise insan ho? I thought u will be mine now' raju says 'oh ur memory loss was fake? Or ur memory came back after accident? I don't care I'll marry a 3rd girl Coz u both r now useless for me' neeti slaps him n kills him by hitting a vase on his head, He dies, Neeti runs away, Pari gets a heart attack seeing raju dead, she also dies Bajwas go to police station to complaint against neeti, Their car have an accident, they die, Meanwhile Neeti asks for rakesh n daljit's help They get the news that all the Bajwas n pari r dead, Daljit cries for his family, Then he realises now he can get property, He becomes happy, Rakesh says I tried to kill pariraju many times, Now they r dead, Thanks neeti. Neeti says 'oh no! Pariraju will reunite in hell! I can't let that happen I'll also die' rakesh says 'stupid! Hell me unko chain se jeene ni denge that's why it's called hell why can't U just move on in ur life?' neeti says 'u r right, raju gaya literally bhaad me' After 2 months, air hostess neeti is in a plane n rakesh n daljit r also in that plane sitting together Rakesh calls the air hostess n meets neeti, plane crashes, they all die

vishal manjeet seen.jpgankur seen.jpgankur vishal manjeet, show's dialogue writer dheeraj seen my this story n vishal reacted laughing emoji
Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

vishal manjeet seen.jpgankur seen.jpgankur vishal manjeet, show's dialogue writer dheeraj seen my this story n vishal reacted laughing emoji

this was hilarious..literally your last comment is the highlight of the whole post and that taiji wala dialogue

"My story is stupid but your ideas r more stupid" literally sums up whole parineet-worst drama of the year even worst lusty leads "cheapraju".

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

this was hilarious..literally your last comment is the highlight of the whole post and that taiji wala dialogue

"My story is stupid but your ideas r more stupid" literally sums up whole parineet-worst drama of the year even worst lusty leads "cheapraju".

bold- yeah vishal also reacted with 😂 emoji. I have too many fanfictions in my head right now. Those are also better than Parineetii writers' ideas

Mast Likha hai!

Purri serial hi illogical dumbness aur stupidity ki heights reach kar chuki hai. Ab this is the only way to end this stupidity.

Waah mazza aaayaga.

Writers ko mast tamacha marra hai end main. smiley32

They bloody deserve itsmiley7

Bloody CLOWNSsmiley8

BTW the Maliks are also Clowns. Clowngiri kar rahe hai literally.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Mast Likha hai!

Purri serial hi illogical dumbness aur stupidity ki heights reach kar chuki hai. Ab this is the only way to end this stupidity.

Waah mazza aaayaga.

Writers ko mast tamacha marra hai end main. smiley32

They bloody deserve itsmiley7

Bloody CLOWNSsmiley8

BTW the Maliks are also Clowns. Clowngiri kar rahe hai literally.

bold- who are maliks? That bb wale payal-arman-kritika trio?
Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago

bold- who are maliks? That bb wale payal-arman-kritika trio?

Yes... smiley26

Gosh so much of natak is going on.

Also there's some rape case against that guysmiley12. Pata nahi kitna sach kitna jhooth hai but what they are doing now is all tamasha to gain popularity and earn money.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Yes... smiley26

Gosh so much of natak is going on.

Also there's some rape case against that guysmiley12. Pata nahi kitna sach kitna jhooth hai but what they are doing now is all tamasha to gain popularity and earn money.

omg! Kaise pagal type ke log h ye! Good that I don't watch bigg Boss
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

In that divorce track, raju showed split personality disorder symptoms frequently. 1 second he said "i don't love neeti anymore, I love pari, etc.", the other second he used to contradict himself "I will die without neeti, I want to spend my life with only neeti, I love neeti the most, etc." when he called pari his wife, neeti taunted him "apni wife pari ki baat maano" he angrily said 'neeti tum kya bol rhi ho' he himself told neeti to leave the house if she wants When she left, he cried 'neeti muje chhodke chali gai' he proved neeti's every accusation true by romancing pari then he said 'neeti tum galat samaj rhi ho' especially in his boss's party. ab ise split personality disorder nai kahenge to kya kahenge? Pari also romanced raju while claiming 'neeti sanju sirf tera mai tere liye kuch b kar sakti hu' but all neeti asked pari to just stay away from Raju wahi usse nai hua. Pari tried to commit suicide many times n So she also needs therapy. Pariraju claimed that neeti is their top priority but they chose each other over neeti at the same time. It means either they were lying or they are mental. So they should also go to mental asylum