Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tumdeep

The more Sanju ko defend karenge the more hatred mujhe Sanju se hoge. 😡

It is amusing the other group is relying on Neeti's crimes to justify Rajeev's characterless character.

I am Neeti fan from the beginning of this show. I liked her cheerful and independent with a career. A young girl from village who is fearless and knows how to defend herself and fight for her rights.

But what is wrong is wrong. A crime is a crime and Neeti deserved punishment for all her crimes. I will not defend her for her wrongs.

The other group is bringing in Neeti's crimes to justify the so called hero's characterless character.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

The more Sanju ko defend karenge the more hatred mujhe Sanju se hoge. 😡

exactly the more they whitewash pariraju n bajwas, the more I hate them
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Candylicious

It is amusing the other group is relying on Neeti's crimes to justify Rajeev's characterless character.

I am Neeti fan from the beginning of this show. I liked her cheerful and independent with a career. A young girl from village who is fearless and knows how to defend herself and fight for her rights.

But what is wrong is wrong. A crime is a crime and Neeti deserved punishment for all her crimes. I will not defend her for her wrongs.

The other group is bringing in Neeti's crimes to justify the so called hero's characterless character.

just let them try. they can not justify it how matter they try to becoz the truth is truth that he was characterless before neeti became a criminal. Actually his characterlessness was the reason of neeti to become criminal. It's such a shame that some people defend raju who is characterless since the start of the show. If makers make pari also negative murderer, then would they justify raju n Rakesh by giving the reason that pari is criminal? Lol! They are just making themselves look like a fool by defending raju. Anyone who would defend raju would look like a fool to me
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Here are some ideas to move the story after revenge track. neeti hates sanju n tries to kill n torture sanju with the help of rakesh n daljit, pari save him, sanju becomes impotent, pari will still be with him, neeti moves on telling him he got his karma Sanju gets cured or pariraju adopts a child Then neeti-daljit or neeti-rakesh hate/love track starts. neeti accidentally send rakesh's father/mother in coma by an accident. rakesh tries to kill her but daljit save her OR rakesh-neeti-daljit reaches a village while running away from police. they pretends to be husband-wife just like in Chennai express movie, Rakesh fills neeti's maang with sindoor during that rasam someone clicks that photo n uploads it on social media news of MLA's son rakesh gets married, gets viral. rakesh's father forces them to do acting of being husband-wife for some months otherwise he will send that recording to the police in which they have accepted their crimes, they agrees, rakesh have a memory loss n he starts genuinely loving neeti or u can do the same thing with daljit-neeti or make sanju loose his memory n go back to rajneeti love marriage phase, neeti cheats sanju with daljit/Rakesh or sanju misunderstands her

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti suicide karne ke koshish karege in future and mujhe lagta shayad is vajas Sanju use shaadi karle. Matlab ki duniya khatam ho jaye but ye trio amar rahe.😜

neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti suicide karne ke koshish karege in future and mujhe lagta shayad is vajas Sanju use shaadi karle. Matlab ki duniya khatam ho jaye but ye trio amar rahe.😜

Is she really going to try that? It’s not like her at all she would never do that

These writers have gone mad

tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: neetifan

Is she really going to try that? It’s not like her at all she would never do that

These writers have gone mad

I saw the clip on Instagram.

I could be wrong but Neeti did try in past jab woh barnala ja rahe the raste mein accident hua tha jab first time tab she tried to jump in a well or pit. Bebe stopped her.

Also after her miscarriage jab gurinder ne Raju ke shadi kisi aur se karane ka decide Kiya kyunki Neeti maa nahi ban sakti

Edited by tumdeep - 2 months ago
neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I saw the clip on Instagram.

I could be wrong but Neeti did try in past jab woh barnala ja rahe the raste mein accident hua tha jab first time tab she tried to jump in a well or pit. Bebe stopped her.

Also after her miscarriage jab gurinder ne Raju ke shadi kisi aur se karane ka decide Kiya kyunki Neeti maa nahi ban sakti

thanks I didn’t watch it then, only really recently started watching it but it just feels so against her character

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I hate this trio parirajneeti so much! why does Raju care about saving his true love's murderer's life so much? In that cave n bus accident, raju left neeti to die. He saved her only when pari asked him so now why he wants to save neeti who has again tried to kill his true love? He didn't even send neeti to jail, he just left her house. This is the proof that he doesn't love pari truly. He doesn't love anyone truly. I really believe that raju enjoys being the centre of love triangle. He likes the attention from both the girls that's the truth.
Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago