Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago

Kuch aur hua ho ya nahi revenge track Neeti ke dresses sahi hogi hai

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9cuXJvP7HO/?igsh=ZWNiM2x0NGJodHFm

tumdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I was thinking how would the revenge arc end like Neeti dead, jail or asylum? And would there ever be second generation to this show and who could replace the trio i.e Anchal, Ankur and Tanvi?

tumdeep thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Tanvi's kitne pyaar se bolte hai ke mujhe comment nagin and chudail bolte hai. To me she is not just actor but an entertainer.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9hg-eyiDKX/?igsh=MXEwamdyYzdxbzluMQ==

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: tumdeep

Tanvi's kitne pyaar se bolte hai ke mujhe comment nagin and chudail bolte hai. To me she is not just actor but an entertainer.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9hg-eyiDKX/?igsh=MXEwamdyYzdxbzluMQ==

ye faltu names writers ne diye hain neeti ko. Both neeti n pari have called each other naagin, kaala saya n all that but iss show ka jo sabse bada kaala, saanp, dayan, suar hai, raju, usko aise name kisine ni diye. No character have ever called him by these names
tumdeep thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ye faltu names writers ne diye hain neeti ko. Both neeti n pari have called each other naagin, kaala saya n all that but iss show ka jo sabse bada kaala, saanp, dayan, suar hai, raju, usko aise name kisine ni diye. No character have ever called him by these names

True. 💯

But what I was trying to say is that Tanvi just destroyed the trollers who can't differentiate between reel and real. To be honest that's not it they have said of things like she paid for interview where they asked about her and Ankur dating and said she gets clingy and what not. I liked her spirit she's very positive person.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

True. 💯

But what I was trying to say is that Tanvi just destroyed the trollers who can't differentiate between reel and real. To be honest that's not it they have said of things like she paid for interview where they asked about her and Ankur dating and said she gets clingy and what not. I liked her spirit she's very positive person.

did tanvi said these things in this interview? N for those who say that tanvi is clingy, anchal is also clingy then n ankur is biggest clingy who clings to both the girls
tumdeep thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

did tanvi said these things in this interview? N for those who say that tanvi is clingy, anchal is also clingy then n ankur is biggest clingy who clings to both the girls

Tanvi talked about nagin and Dayan part the rest I saw in comment section of the interview about is Tanvi and Ankur dating? Some comments said it is fake news Ankur has gf and the rumours arise because she is very clingy to not just Ankur but all her co-star that's her pr strategy to stay relevant. People said how two interviews from same topic in short span and apart from that she does get hate here and there on Instagram.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Tanvi talked about nagin and Dayan part the rest I saw in comment section of the interview about is Tanvi and Ankur dating? Some comments said it is fake news Ankur has gf and the rumours arise because she is very clingy to not just Ankur but all her co-star that's her pr strategy to stay relevant. People said how two interviews from same topic in short span and apart from that she does get hate here and there on Instagram.

these r nonsense delusional made up theories of anchal fans! I have heard the same thing about anchal also that she clings to pravisht, ankur n other male co stars n she ignores the female costars, by tanvi fans. Tanvi is friendly to everyone. N did they really think that tanvi paid for that dating rumours? In that 'dating rumours' ankvi interview, tanvi was denying it much more than ankur! Ankur didn't seem that much determined to deny the dating rumours as tanvi was https://youtu.be/rSwpm1QcgBY?si=zxGxF7H0rGxgFS6p those dating rumours started from that ankvi post that ankur posted on insta writing 'best co star' for tanvi
Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
tumdeep thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Neeti got upset with Diljit again and insulted him yeh kahi team na badal🤣. Baki gurinder bhi Kamal hai jisne use marne ki koshish ke uske sath kaise mil sakte hai. Mana Pari use pasand nahi but woh neutral re sakte hai.

But ik cheez tai hai project ke bahane Pari or Raju fir kareeb ake eventually unite hoke Neeti and gang ko expose kar denge.