Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: smriti25

Lost your comprehension skills? 

Got it!smiley36 Actually Lost in some thoughts. My apologies !

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Yuvraj is one woman man!!!

Unlike Armaan who wants to please both Abheera and Ruhi, and can't live without both of them. 

So Yuvraj >>>>>>>>>> Armaan 

How about neither? smiley14 

Originally posted by: smriti25

How about neither? smiley14 

Agree!!!!

But then how will FL give birth to next gen's FL. 😂😂

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi26

Yuvraj is at least behind the same girl since the beginning.. unlike Armaan who is clueless and spineless to know whom he should stand for. 

There is a saying “everything is fair in love and war” .. whatever harkathe yuvraj did eas because of his love for Abhira.. he genuinely loves that girl.. if they show him come out clean of Akshara’s death, he can be forgiven. 

I think u are unable to differentiate between obsession and love. What he feels for abhira is obsession let's just be delusional and believe Yuvraj didn't kill akshara but what about the fact that he kidnapped abhira was stalking her with a drone how are you gonna defend that. Who in the right mind does that . Everything is not fair in love and war you should be respectful of other persons boundaries and wishes if you love someone. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alienpotato

I think u are unable to differentiate between obsession and love. What he feels for abhira is obsession let's just be delusional and believe Yuvraj didn't kill akshara but what about the fact that he kidnapped abhira was stalking her with a drone how are you gonna defend that. Who in the right mind does that . Everything is not fair in love and war you should be respectful of other persons boundaries and wishes if you love someone. 

I don’t defend Yuvaraj’s acts.. but what about heroes who stalk, chase, force and convince the FLs to accept his love and once she understand and agree for marriage people clap and praise for their love story.. we see such stories in real life in colleges too.. Here Yuvraj is also doing the same to gain her love, just because he is being shown as villain his actions look different from what heroes portrays. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_Le4ePwtK/?igsh=MWc0MW0xZnJqMnRwdA==

Kiraaak bgm and what a re-entry. Arman can never drive people this way in story against yuvraj being villain . 

Meher, thanks for sharing with me his re-entry's clip! smiley1

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

people wants yuvraj to be like veeranshu smiley36 jo baadh main innocent prove hojaye that he did not do anything. Haan ye twist la sakthe hai he had a twin brother jo brother ke liye kisi ko bhi maar sakthe hai smiley36

Veeranshu jaisa obsession hai Yuvraj mein Abhira ko le kar. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Veeranshu jaisa obsession hai Yuvraj mein Abhira ko le kar. 

that's why i like him boring leads se mujhe chid hai smiley44 

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Meher, thanks for sharing with me his re-entry's clip! smiley1

yellow sun glasses are legacy

https://x.com/HindiPromos/status/1754706071955161483?s=20

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Ruhi is the expert in replacing husbands. She was eying for another husband even when her husband was around. Now he has disappeared and she has replaced him with her jeth. When her jeth will fall for her jethani and be happy, Ruhi can go looking for company in Yuvraj. After all she's always out and about looking for sahara in her tanhayi while clutching her mangalsutra. Divorce means you don't have a current husband/wife. Kudos to Dkp for normalizing second chances and moving on after divorces. Now if Abhira gets divorced tomorrow, she can also move on and marry someone else. But she won't be lusting after her mother's murderer for sure.

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago