Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks like Animal and Gadar 2 are two organic blockbusters 

Bleue thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will soon post on animal because that movie n its earning I have been researching. Boi I think based on what I last saw they don’t have it in the 500 club and have it below Gardar and even Pathan. I will double check to be sure though that is up to date.

Why don't you worry about Sallu's doobti naiya. All his recent films are flops. Maybe if you and your clan divert attention to his films, then those can be saved. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

Why don't you worry about Sallu's doobti naiya. All his recent films are flops. Maybe if you and your clan divert attention to his films, then those can be saved. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

tiger 3 was a hit by all sites so I’m not worried and he as established superstar. On the other hand the lad as long ways to go one animal don’t make much difference. His start movie was diaster n his other movies this year n last year n so on not even clean hits as a solo hero.  I can do whatever I want just like others. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Pathaan grossed ₹1,050.30 crore worldwide, becoming the second highest-grossing Indian film of 2023, the third-highest-grossing Hindi film of all time, and the sixth-highest-grossing Indian film of all time.

Haters will hate the fact that Pathaan became a huge blockbuster hit. That movie was the highest grossing movie. You guys WISH that corporate spent that much money on a film. What about the theatres being full in every video on youtube, y'all can't tell me billions of people were paid to go to the theatres to watch the film. Come on with the jokes. HATERS BURN with jealousy. Theatre is full in every video of pathaan being shown. The song jhoome jo pathan is close to billion views on youtube. 

Haters wished. That cheap filthy dirty animal person wished that film was a hit on his own. But these fans of that animal is forgetting that director delivered hits with other actors and debuted in a huge hit while that puke worthy looking animal debuted in a huge flop film. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Haters wished. That cheap filthy dirty animal person wished that film was a hit on his own. But these fans of that animal is forgetting that director delivered hits with other actors and debuted in a huge hit while that puke worthy looking animal debuted in a huge flop film. 

Vanga gave shahid one of his biggest hits which looking at his filmography tells it’s the directors shock value that people went to see. 

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like Animal and Gadar 2 are two organic blockbusters 

Even Himesh dint mention Pathaan/jawan . Only Dunki he mentions which is obviously fake 

Bleue thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

tiger 3 was a hit by all sites so I’m not worried and he as established superstar. On the other hand the lad as long ways to go one animal don’t make much difference. His start movie was diaster n his other movies this year n last year n so on not even clean hits as a solo hero.  I can do whatever I want just like others. 

Nice delusional world you live in smiley36 is all I'm gonna say. 

Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Even Himesh dint mention Pathaan/jawan . Only Dunki he mentions which is obviously fake 

Clearly it was a PR piece put out by Ranbir’s chamcha Himesh, dissing all his fellow actors. Why didn’t he talk about Tu fati mein Tatti, which they tried to make a hit with corporate bookings but still failed miserably?And what about Brahmastra which started this whole corporate booking thing? 

Edited by Katyayani786 - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Nice delusional world you live in smiley36 is all I'm gonna say. 

I think u might be. I’m stating with prove not my theories. Plus in case I’m being not rational then ignore.