Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

If RK is such a huge star, why he couldn't save his movies from becoming disaster at the box office like Shamshera that released in 2022 which was a huge loss for the production house, jagga jasoos, bombay velvet, besharam and the list of flops goes on. These movies was a disaster even past the status of flops. Brahmastra released in 2022 is considered below average which is same as flop but was promoted as a success lol 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

Clearly it was a PR piece put out by Ranbir’s chamcha Himesh, dissing all his fellow actors. Why didn’t he talk about Tu fati mein Tatti, which was corporate hit? And what about Brahmastra which started this whole corporate booking thing? 

No seriously, why isnt Brahmastra in this too.

smiley37smiley37

Edited by lauriesa - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

If RK is such a huge star, why he couldn't save his movies from becoming disaster at the box office like Shamshera that released in 2022 which was a huge loss for the production house, jagga jasoos, bombay velvet, besharam and the list of flops goes on. These movies was a disaster even past the status of flops. Brahmastra released in 2022 is considered below average which is same as flop but was promoted as a success lol 

5 clean hits in  17 years, tell them that they will shut up. Same ratio as Shahid even Ranveer has a better clean hits than him. Even Kartik has a better hit ratio than Ranbir.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Bleue

Looks like Animal and Gadar 2 are two organic blockbusters 

last thing how u know they are ? Because komal said so. I’m pointing this out because u personally came at be being irrational when I said all known sites said Tiger 3 is a hit because it is. 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think u might be. I’m stating with prove not my theories. Plus in case I’m being not rational then ignore. 

smiley36

Not official verdict yet on T3 on BOi the same site you quote to talk about Animal. That's selective bias on your part. 

Yes I will ignore unless you talk about RK and I come across such posts. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

smiley36

Not official verdict yet on T3 on BOi the same site you quote to talk about Animal. That's selective bias on your part. 

it is a hit by boi box office India. I posted the link they declared it in December once the movie proved to do well in overseas and India it had highest Diwali opener and weekend. 
 They were not 1st ones to declare that lol 😂 Taran said it a success and then saicnaik said hit to superhit. I posted it the day boi declared it openly. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Brahmastra budget 400 cr and lifetime was 230 cr. It is a big flop. Yet Karan Johan sold it as a success story through PR.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Here is BOI statement 
“The film is a HIT which are like gold dust at the moment. “  I posted to the point 

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8152

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

Why don't you post the whole article here, where the biased himesh is also accusing srk and other stars films of corporate booking aswell. He is also indirectly accusing dunki of doing 40 crore corporate bookings. He says he won't name the films as he doesn't want a lawsuit, what a weirdo, so you won't name them but will write a blind item style article. Now many fandoms are fighting becuase of this article, himesh knew what he was doing by writing this.

Himesh has proven he has been bought, he was in Jordan along with other samosa critics for the bade miyan chote miyan shoot, the producers actually invited them and paid for their stay in jordan, and now watch as himesh only says positive things about the film. He has also been bought by the Fighter team, saying the collections are 100% genuine and he also gets an interview with hrithik and sid, yeh right himesh. He will be negative about one film but very positive about the other, and you can tell his biases. 

All films do corporate bookings, all of them, not a single one is 100% genuine, if we think they don't then we are fooling ourselves. Especially the big films as the producers can afford to do it, some are just better at hiding it than others, and some have bought media people on their side to not reveal such stuff. Many of these samosa critics/trade analysts were invited to the Animal success party, again showing that producers are buying these people out to be on their side, as the producers know the influence of these people on social media. 

Yes, Fighter team bought him, SRK team bought him but saint Ranveer team is milk washed and doesn’t understand how to buy him? Mate, you are the biggest hypocrite in the forum, you act to be Deepika fan because she’s Ranveer’s wife and then you claim everyone is buying everyone except your Ranveer smiley37

SRK buying tickets isn’t a new thing and not is KJO, KJO did with his lane Rocky Rani film too and that’s why it earned sth above 100 crs. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

smiley36

boi official verdict is a hit and as said they were the 1st ones to declare it so I don’t think so saw my topics etc. then Taran said it’s a success and later sainacik said it’s a hit/superhit which is other site and add at today said it’s a hit too. I brought up tiger 3 because it’s a clean hit. I didn’t say a nothing on animals verdict just what it made and compared to the other movies that did 400 cr n more this year did I talk on other movies of his and say they clean hits ????? No I  didn’t. Did I talk on kapoors lads other movie which is semi hit this year no right. I acknowledged that other sites said 500 but boi didn’t even tiger 3 is higher number in other sites too. U took a dig n said all his movies weren’t hits so I mentioned Tiger 3 and I said all sites. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago