Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

If everyone was doing it, why are Industry insiders & Analysts going after a select few films? Mostly Kjo's films & Pathaan? Why were these same analysts calling Gadar 2 & Animal Organic? 

You're only assuming everyone does it because Ranveer is involved. It's just Bias. Not Everyone does it. Mostly because nobody has those sort of Brand Tie ups & Money to burn. 

And you are assuming i'm saying this because of ranveer? No i'm not, but you can assume whatever you want. Did i say gadar 2 or animal are not succesful films? No i didn't say that, they did earn alot of money and they are big hits, but if you are saying that trade analysts can be trusted with what they say then thats were i disagree, these trade analysts have their biases, they will speak negative about certain films and will stay completely quiet about others or hype them. But thats my opinion, you are entitled to your opinion. 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

This is from Himesh of Pinkvilla, he knows what he is talking about.

Himesh is a samosa critic, a big one, people are calling him out big time about his biases, he knew that by writing this article he will create a war zone on social media, and thats what has happened, salman, akshay, srk fans are fighting.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

Himesh is a samosa critic, a big one, people are calling him out big time about his biases, he knew that by writing this article he will create a war zone on social media, and thats what has happened, salman, akshay, srk fans are fighting.

I don't disagree, but Himesh does have insight in this and has inside info. But it is funny how ignores Ranbir though.

zara321 thumbnail

I don't disagree, but Himesh does have insight in this and has inside info. But it is funny how ignores Ranbir though.

exactly, himesh has never said anything about the collections of ranbirs films or ranbir, hmm i wonder why? lol 

Himesh gets sent info by people he works with and by people he has been paid by, so he isn't some big bollywood insider, he is working for certain people who give him the info that they want to be put out there, he is PR tool now 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

exactly, himesh has never said anything about the collections of ranbirs films or ranbir, hmm i wonder why? lol 

Himesh gets sent info by people he works with and by people he has been paid by, so he isn't some big bollywood insider, he is working for certain people who give him the info that they want to be put out there 

It is obvious Himesh works a lot with Ranbir mr I dont have PR Kapoor, he gets all inside info of Ranbir.

Brahmastra is a huge catalyst of this.

zara321 thumbnail

It is obvious Himesh works a lot with Ranbir mr I dont have PR Kapoor, he gets all inside info of Ranbir.

Brahmastra is a huge catalyst of this.

i remember himesh even replying to someone that rk does not have pr smiley36 like dude you are not fooling anyone, rk has one of the biggest PR's out there. The guy even has a secret insta account to see whats going on in bollywood, kjo admitted ranbir knows every single thing that is going on in bollywood and gets info from different sources about things. RK wants to know everything about everyone. 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I will soon post on animal because that movie n its earning I have been researching. Boi I think based on what I last saw they don’t have it in the 500 club and have it below Gardar and even Pathan. I will double check to be sure though that is up to date.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

komal natha opened the debate on organic vs not organic publicly. He enjoyed animal n Gardar movies the and stated they underdogs in his view. He was only critic to support  sunny paaji as he was getting trashed but komal natha supported it and next is animal vanga another underdog in the sense most don’t like him n komal did. Komal said the other movies though they huge in money making they used coporate booking to hype it more. I don’t know on Gardar 2 because we did see theaters packed in India. Animal is debatable because the the ticket prices were higher then other movies but were the theaters packed ????? This isn’t my opinion but what was stated by these insiders. I think Ranveers movie was mainly targeted on its overseas business because in India it didn’t do well. Gardar 2 did well in India but not so good in overseas but yes no trade said nothing on it though some unknown questioned Gardar 2 because it was a surprise how well it did despite not having a well thought out script without sunny the movie would not work. Animal only thing that came out was in India it had higher ticket prices then the other movies in 2023 in multiplexes mainly because it had an A rating which is why boi is adjusting the numbers when comparing to other movies.  Gardar 2 is just surprising but then there is nostalgia to it and some punch lines but to make 500 cr is just unbelievable and in boi Gardar 2 is the second highest and jawan tops the list but there its in 500cr not 600cr. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Our MeRYl StreeP Yaar, no blockbuster, average movies like Gangu and now Rani made hIts when they are not. 

smiley37smiley37

Karan and Alia PR is honestly incredible, never seen such in my life.

Are you serious??? 20 cr se koi movie hit ho jaati hai???smiley37

and yes......I always say ...that is how much Corporates will do....around 10 crores.......20 crores jyada hai...

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Himesh does have insight and he tries to remain neutral or say things like it’s outstanding etc and that’s because he does not want to irritate big wigs and  the he wants to get the scoops. He came to Salman club on twitter to give some insights I remember attending that one. he runs pinkvilla too a gossip site so he needs the inside scoops. Hes not those samosa critic like Sumit who’s racist too. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago