Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Bollywood is so corrupt, my gosh. What an embarrassing industry.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Bollywood is so corrupt, my gosh. What an embarrassing industry.

Yes it is corrupt, its been corrupt for a long time, anyone thinks it is genuine for any movie is fooling themselves. Just look at these samosa critics and the biased way they report collections, the biased way they hype a film, you can tell who has been paid for what film and who hasn't, and now these critics and analysts are invited to the films parties and shoots, are given interviews as a thankyou gesture by the producers.

A current example is bade miyan chote miyan, they have already started their promotional campain, they have even paid paps to post about the film on their insta pages, they invited a large group of critics and analysts to jordan, a paid trip, just think about how much that must have cost the producers. And now these people will report massive box office numbers and will praise the film to the skies. And these critics/analysts don't mind, they are getting to go to star parties and free trips, they are living the dream. 

here is a pic of the critics/analysts in jordan for the shoot, himesh is also in the picture. 

almost-all-movie-reviewers-critics-visited-bade-miya-chote-v0-psd9kevdypfc1.jpeg

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

This shows that Alia has no power to bring fan, that is why a SLB movie was failing to get funding with her in the lead. Then she had to0 go beg drunkie there to do the movie with him.

Vicky run/

women success digger guy had many films that did average or flop business where him and his PR has called it a success lol He debuted in a huge flop, he messed up SLB track record with his movie. Maybe he lobbied for the film because I knew rs was finalized for that movie. Unless slb dropped rs after flop movie then I understand business reason. Movie looks exciting because of vicky being involved and I am not even a vicky fan, I only saw lust stories from him. SLB should've taken only rk alia as pair and nobody else. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

And how do we know this for sure? As i said some are better at hiding it than others, that doesn't mean it is not happening. Producers have all sorts of tactics and ways of increasing their box office numbers and trying to make their film seem like it has earned more than it actually has, i do not think any films nowadays has a 100% genuine box office, Like for brahmastra, the media kept going on and on about the movie being a big hit, trying to hide the budget numbers, now we know it didn't even recover its budget. 

Himesh even mentioned in his article that corporate bookings have been going on for a long time, its only now people are getting to know about it, so it's not going to stop, its something which has been around for many years. 

If everyone was doing it, why are Industry insiders & Analysts going after a select few films? Mostly Kjo's films & Pathaan? Why were these same analysts calling Gadar 2 & Animal Organic? 

You're only assuming everyone does it because Ranveer is involved. It's just Bias. Not Everyone does it. Mostly because nobody has those sort of Brand Tie ups & Money to burn. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone can say anything. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Yes it is corrupt, its been corrupt for a long time, anyone thinks it is genuine for any movie is fooling themselves. Just look at these samosa critics and the biased way they report collections, the biased way they hype a film, you can tell who has been paid for what film and who hasn't, and now these critics and analysts are invited to the films parties and shoots, are given interviews as a thankyou gesture by the producers.

A current example is bade miyan chote miyan, they have already started their promotional campain, they have even paid paps to post about the film on their insta pages, they invited a large group of critics and analysts to jordan, a paid trip, just think about how much that must have cost the producers. And now these people will massive box office numbers and will praise the film to the skies. 

here is a pic of the critics/analysts in jordan for the shoot, himesh is also in the picture. 

almost-all-movie-reviewers-critics-visited-bade-miya-chote-v0-psd9kevdypfc1.jpeg

You know Hollywood with its own terrible ways, when it comes top verdicts or box office they are transparent. Even a huge company like Disney gets called out for their flops.

I grew up in Bollywood, but now I am staying for the gossip not the movies.

Everything from awards, movies, stars it is just too corrupt.

Edited by lauriesa - 3 months ago
Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Brahmastra started this disease. What a disgrace!

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Anyone can say anything. 

This is from Himesh of Pinkvilla, he knows what he is talking about.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ajay Devgn was caught doing this in 90s itself. In a smaller scale if I’m not mistaken 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pathaan grossed ₹1,050.30 crore (US$130 million) worldwide, becoming the second highest-grossing Indian film of 2023, the third-highest-grossing Hindi film of all time, and the sixth-highest-grossing Indian film of all time.

Haters will hate the fact that Pathaan became a huge blockbuster hit. That movie was the highest grossing movie. You guys WISH that corporate spent that much money on a film. What about the theatres being full in every video on youtube, y'all can't tell me billions of people were paid to go to the theatres to watch the film. Come on with the jokes. Theatre is full in every video of pathaan being shown. The song jhoome jo pathan is close to billion views on youtube.