ruhi and armaan deserve each other

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

there I said it. 

I know I posted an entire thing about how Ruhi's actions are understandable which now I honestly feel like her emotions are understandable but her actions are too embarrassing now. Like performing an entire dance in front of the lawyer community which is super couple-y (the entire picking up and touchy-touchy ness of it) is weird enough when a husband and wife is doing it but unfathomable when a sister-in-law and brother-in-law duo is doing it. Like those types of dances are for clubs and stuff, not for a respectable networking party. Who even plays those types of songs at these parties? I would assume ballroom dancing with your partner is acceptable, not item song dances. And Armaan is okay with it. These are people he's probably in court with. If Armaan's ok with people thinking that he and Ruhi are together then might as well put them together at this point. 

But if you ignore all that, just see how uncomfortable Armaan was to get close to Abhira in the beginning. He grows to be comfortable but then he's automatically super comfortable with Ruhi and takes those dance steps to another level. Obviously he could've kept it short, faked an injury, needed to use the bathroom like whatever. But he didn't and that just shows that Armaan's enjoying it too he just can't express it. It's like his mind is telling him to get out of it versus his heart wants it all. 

Also I can't help but say this but I think Armaan sees Abhira as his child/younger sister. I don't get couple vibes from them at all. He's always taking care of her, looking after her, etc. It doesn't give off husband behavior to me. It gives off more older brother/fatherly vibes. Like "Abhira listen" "Abhira do this" "Abhira do that". Idk might just be me for this one. 

Clearly Abhira deserves someone who loves her for her which I don't think Armaan will ever be able to do. I don't think Armaan will ever be able to be in a loving relationship with a partner. Even with Ruhi, he didn't take the next step because what will family think. With Abhira, he isn't able to take the next step because 1) Abhira doesn't want to and 2) He's still fearsome of his family and 3) Ruhi and 4) He has Akshara's ehsaan on him which is the only reason why he's doing all this. If not for the eshaan, I doubt he would've even looked in Abhira's way. 

Ruhi also isn't thinking about actually moving on, which frustrates me now. I'm low-key hoping for an entire track where the entire family finds out, berates Ruhi terribly for it, and then Ruhi sets out on finding herself. Her character is still redeemable. I do like that part of her which wanted to step up and tell everyone the truth about her and Armaan. I don't think she really cares about the Poddars money/fame/prestige - it was only Armaan. I can see Armaan completely refute his relationship with Ruhi by just saying "Oh I just momentarily liked her" or something. Armaan is spineless and if Ruhi really doesn't wanna move on then they truly deserve each other. They're both don't want to learn and grow from their issues and honestly they're a better couple for this type of family. Both of them are "haanji haanji" types, both love to blame family whenever anything goes wrong, and both will always be the "sanskari bahu and beta". Abhira deserves a partner and family who can be as spontaneous as her. I hope Rohit and Abhira become best buddies though, they're both of similar personalities but also have enough maturity to calm the other down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Their dance was so downright cheap.. so disgusting.. They both are shameless and deserve each other..  Armaan could have avoided the dance but no he wants both the girls.. 😡😡

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahi10

there I said it. 

I know I posted an entire thing about how Ruhi's actions are understandable which now I honestly feel like her emotions are understandable but her actions are too embarrassing now. Like performing an entire dance in front of the lawyer community which is super couple-y (the entire picking up and touchy-touchy ness of it) is weird enough when a husband and wife is doing it but unfathomable when a sister-in-law and brother-in-law duo is doing it. Like those types of dances are for clubs and stuff, not for a respectable networking party. Who even plays those types of songs at these parties? I would assume ballroom dancing with your partner is acceptable, not item song dances. And Armaan is okay with it. These are people he's probably in court with. If Armaan's ok with people thinking that he and Ruhi are together then might as well put them together at this point. 

But if you ignore all that, just see how uncomfortable Armaan was to get close to Abhira in the beginning. He grows to be comfortable but then he's automatically super comfortable with Ruhi and takes those dance steps to another level. Obviously he could've kept it short, faked an injury, needed to use the bathroom like whatever. But he didn't and that just shows that Armaan's enjoying it too he just can't express it. It's like his mind is telling him to get out of it versus his heart wants it all. 

Also I can't help but say this but I think Armaan sees Abhira as his child/younger sister. I don't get couple vibes from them at all. He's always taking care of her, looking after her, etc. It doesn't give off husband behavior to me. It gives off more older brother/fatherly vibes. Like "Abhira listen" "Abhira do this" "Abhira do that". Idk might just be me for this one. 

Clearly Abhira deserves someone who loves her for her which I don't think Armaan will ever be able to do. I don't think Armaan will ever be able to be in a loving relationship with a partner. Even with Ruhi, he didn't take the next step because what will family think. With Abhira, he isn't able to take the next step because 1) Abhira doesn't want to and 2) He's still fearsome of his family and 3) Ruhi and 4) He has Akshara's ehsaan on him which is the only reason why he's doing all this. If not for the eshaan, I doubt he would've even looked in Abhira's way. 

Ruhi also isn't thinking about actually moving on, which frustrates me now. I'm low-key hoping for an entire track where the entire family finds out, berates Ruhi terribly for it, and then Ruhi sets out on finding herself. Her character is still redeemable. I do like that part of her which wanted to step up and tell everyone the truth about her and Armaan. I don't think she really cares about the Poddars money/fame/prestige - it was only Armaan. I can see Armaan completely refute his relationship with Ruhi by just saying "Oh I just momentarily liked her" or something. Armaan is spineless and if Ruhi really doesn't wanna move on then they truly deserve each other. They're both don't want to learn and grow from their issues and honestly they're a better couple for this type of family. Both of them are "haanji haanji" types, both love to blame family whenever anything goes wrong, and both will always be the "sanskari bahu and beta". Abhira deserves a partner and family who can be as spontaneous as her. I hope Rohit and Abhira become best buddies though, they're both of similar personalities but also have enough maturity to calm the other down.

Well said...i feel armaan is slowly changing and becoming like abhira but u are right ..he is not perfect for abhira and does unacceptable  things until we see him head over heels for abhira or he does some insane things to prove his love and changes  his spineless personality..so tbh I wanna see him fall in love and uk tarpe wo Thora .use abhira ke worth ka acche se ehsaas hoo ...uske baad i will decide whether they should end up together...but yes our baby sharma is young,cute and childish ...ik it's wrong but she will look insanely good with Rohit!!🐿️

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the downlane only Ruhi will be blamed for having feelings for Armaan.. since he is a Ml and is paired with fl they are showing Armani as if he has moved on from Ruhi and is now getting attached to his deal wife Abhira. Even if the truth is out, he can clear from his side that he is just taking responsibility to keep her happy because of her mental condition. But the hard truth is he is the one who is giving her false hopes, letting her develop feelings on him and giving her space in his life. Which is making Ruhi do all this cheap stuff. I’m waiting for the day that the both the families knows the truth, they kick Ruhi out, then from her vulnerable state she comes out stronger and cleverer like her mom. By loosing both Abhira and Ruhi let Armaan cry for the rest of his life. 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Many people won’t like it but Abhimaan ruined for me  big time . Armans two timing in the name of guilt and majboori isn’t working and I feel Abhira deserves way better .

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree Ruhi grasping at Armaan was disgusting. That too Being for winning with someone who is not her husband.

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well said...I am already frustrated with The things Ruhi is doing and Armaan is also letting her and giving her hopes.Its better they pair Ruhi and Armaan and let them have their so called soul mate love story.Armaan and Abhira had chemistry at the starting but post Rohit going missing i dont think they have chemistry at all..As said they behave like father -Child or maybe friends at some point but definitely no romance..I dont feel the vibe anymore.Its better introduce a new ML for Abhira like how they did it in Imilie season 1.I dont know how they gonna save the show anymore..

Yes we have been saying from beginning.. Those cheapos deserve each other.. 

Hug dance everything they can do post marrying.. 

But i am reminded of a dialogue from tanu weds manu.. 

Armaan ko asli bhi chahiye duplicate bhi.. He wants both girls

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After yesterday I am finding Armann way more responsible for this EMA than Ruhi. Ruhi is atleast not wearing the mask of a goody two shoes… Disgusting!!

I agree with you. For some time, I have been giving Ar leeway that maybe his actions were concerns for his 'friend' but from today, what he did, getting super disturbed for his tanha and akeli bhabhi and going to her room shows that he is also just as characterless as Ruhi.