Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

there I said it. 

I know I posted an entire thing about how Ruhi's actions are understandable which now I honestly feel like her emotions are understandable but her actions are too embarrassing now. Like performing an entire dance in front of the lawyer community which is super couple-y (the entire picking up and touchy-touchy ness of it) is weird enough when a husband and wife is doing it but unfathomable when a sister-in-law and brother-in-law duo is doing it. Like those types of dances are for clubs and stuff, not for a respectable networking party. Who even plays those types of songs at these parties? I would assume ballroom dancing with your partner is acceptable, not item song dances. And Armaan is okay with it. These are people he's probably in court with. If Armaan's ok with people thinking that he and Ruhi are together then might as well put them together at this point. 

But if you ignore all that, just see how uncomfortable Armaan was to get close to Abhira in the beginning. He grows to be comfortable but then he's automatically super comfortable with Ruhi and takes those dance steps to another level. Obviously he could've kept it short, faked an injury, needed to use the bathroom like whatever. But he didn't and that just shows that Armaan's enjoying it too he just can't express it. It's like his mind is telling him to get out of it versus his heart wants it all. 

Also I can't help but say this but I think Armaan sees Abhira as his child/younger sister. I don't get couple vibes from them at all. He's always taking care of her, looking after her, etc. It doesn't give off husband behavior to me. It gives off more older brother/fatherly vibes. Like "Abhira listen" "Abhira do this" "Abhira do that". Idk might just be me for this one. 

Clearly Abhira deserves someone who loves her for her which I don't think Armaan will ever be able to do. I don't think Armaan will ever be able to be in a loving relationship with a partner. Even with Ruhi, he didn't take the next step because what will family think. With Abhira, he isn't able to take the next step because 1) Abhira doesn't want to and 2) He's still fearsome of his family and 3) Ruhi and 4) He has Akshara's ehsaan on him which is the only reason why he's doing all this. If not for the eshaan, I doubt he would've even looked in Abhira's way. 

Ruhi also isn't thinking about actually moving on, which frustrates me now. I'm low-key hoping for an entire track where the entire family finds out, berates Ruhi terribly for it, and then Ruhi sets out on finding herself. Her character is still redeemable. I do like that part of her which wanted to step up and tell everyone the truth about her and Armaan. I don't think she really cares about the Poddars money/fame/prestige - it was only Armaan. I can see Armaan completely refute his relationship with Ruhi by just saying "Oh I just momentarily liked her" or something. Armaan is spineless and if Ruhi really doesn't wanna move on then they truly deserve each other. They're both don't want to learn and grow from their issues and honestly they're a better couple for this type of family. Both of them are "haanji haanji" types, both love to blame family whenever anything goes wrong, and both will always be the "sanskari bahu and beta". Abhira deserves a partner and family who can be as spontaneous as her. I hope Rohit and Abhira become best buddies though, they're both of similar personalities but also have enough maturity to calm the other down.

but we saw the comments passed by the people there..they all viewed the dance as inappropriate.. so the makers are showing us that Ruhi pursuing Armaan and Armaan not drawing boundaries..are not acceptable..and both are going to suffer the consequences 

Poojamishra21 thumbnail

You are right  as much I hate to say Aarohi was better she had a career a goal and wasn't like all the time into manipulation  she was a doctor she genuinely cared about akshara at one point of time and also was positive but seeing ruhi like this I think goenkas ruined every relationship with their own kids for example see ruhi has no goal no carrier I mean  I understand you lost your parents at young age and have trauma but what kind of delusion is she in that she can get what she want due to goenka upbringing I think Arohi was a better parent in that aspect 

He's based on Lost first ML. Lol

And Ruhi is a mean girl, I-am-not-like-those-nari-shakti-girl-will-win-best-bahu-while-cheating-on-my-husband-girl.

Both need to be held responsible for their actions.

Edited by Blueeeee - 4 months ago