Series of OS || [Armaan Abhira] || Links updated Page1 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

This was beautiful. Amazingly written.

My heart goes out to Abhira. 

I hope we see Ruhi get a proper verbal dressing down for constantly overstepping and being insensitive to Abhira too. But Armaan has a lot to make up for. At least he's regretting. Unlike the show where he's unable to draw boundaries and does not consistently stand by Abhira. He realizes the depth of Abhiras loss and loneliness only to abandon her and make her feel lonely or like a burden. One day he'll snap at her to mind her business, next day he'll ask her to stay and participate in family events. One day he'll tell her she matters, next day he'll hide things from her. One day he will viw to distance himself from Ruhi and next he eill close dance with her losing track of time and then go running to tend to her trivial injury also. 

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful…

Loved the OS.. Armaan’s realization and angst was beautifully written..

Thank you for tagging me..

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. loved it.. 🥰🥰 pls consider writing 3rd part, want to see how he regains her trust.. I think this story deserves ff/ss.. pls do continue this story..🥰🥰

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

do tag me please.

love reading more

smiley27

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

yaaar, please come the writer of the show! Hum sab kush ho jaayenge 😭😭😭 I want armaan to thadpaaoofy..  I loved your OS… please continue writing! ❤️🙏

I have a stable job where I am very much appreciated, I won't risk it for yrkkh 😆 but thanks.

I give it in writing, the current writers are free to take inspirations here. I don't need any credits. It's just that they better sailing my AbhiMaan Ship. 😆

Originally posted by: Neeharika

Wowwww so nicely written...i live for the angst been served!!!!smiley27

Glad you enjoyed the angst. 😅

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

One word: Hauntingly beautiful. smiley27

Thanks for the sliver of hope at the end.. Hope Armaan and Abhira are able to mend their relationship.

Thank you for the tag as well

Thank You. 💜

I trying to improve myself after all the unhappy comments about cliffhangers. Cheers to the Silver lining 🥂

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

So good... Don't left story inbetween...this plot deserve entire FF...smiley42

I will see if I can continue. But I highly doubt it for now. Thanks for liking it 😁

Thanks.

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Loved the story, very well written. 🥰😍 liked that Armaan acknowledged his wrongdoing. 

Please consider adding part 3. Would love to read how armaan felt seeing abhira injured in front of him and how he begs for forgiveness 

🤗 I will try to. But I am not promising. I am following a pendulum these days, you see 

Thanks for the suggestion.

Originally posted by: smriti25

Loved it👌 The angst was so well written especially Armaan's povsmiley27. Will you continue? I want to know how does Armaan gain Abhira's trust back.

Thankyou for the tagsmiley31

I am not sure if I can continue. 

Thanks for liking and the suggestion. 😃

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This was beautiful. Amazingly written.

My heart goes out to Abhira. 

I hope we see Ruhi get a proper verbal dressing down for constantly overstepping and being insensitive to Abhira too. But Armaan has a lot to make up for. At least he's regretting. Unlike the show where he's unable to draw boundaries and does not consistently stand by Abhira. He realizes the depth of Abhiras loss and loneliness only to abandon her and make her feel lonely or like a burden. One day he'll snap at her to mind her business, next day he'll ask her to stay and participate in family events. One day he'll tell her she matters, next day he'll hide things from her. One day he will viw to distance himself from Ruhi and next he eill close dance with her losing track of time and then go running to tend to her trivial injury also. 

I am glad you like it. As I wrote it as per your recommendation 🤗😁

Originally posted by: swetha10

Beautiful…

Loved the OS.. Armaan’s realization and angst was beautifully written..

Thank you for tagging me..

Thank you. 😊

Originally posted by: kavya11234

Wow.. loved it.. 🥰🥰 pls consider writing 3rd part, want to see how he regains her trust.. I think this story deserves ff/ss.. pls do continue this story..🥰🥰

Thanks for the suggestion. I will see if I can write another oneshot with it. But I can't write ffs. :(

Thanks for liking it ☺️

Originally posted by: Milalal27

do tag me please.

love reading more

smiley27

Okey! And Thanks <3

Edited by 17tour - 3 months ago
17tourin thumbnail

ONE SHOT#7: "Heartstrings Unraveled"

Armaan, with furrowed brows: "Abhira, we can't keep pretending there's nothing between us. What's bothering you?"

Abhira, eyes fixed on her notes: "It's just better this way, Armaan. Let's stick to the arrangement."

Armaan, frustration creeping in: "Arrangement? You don't have to be this cold. Weren't we friends? Thik se baat Karo mujhse"

Abhira, maintaining composure: "Let's keep it professional. Tum apna dekho main apna dekhungi."

"Kya hua hai, bataogi?" He asked.

"Nahi" She replied.

"Fine," Armaan exclaimed, stomping his foot as he went outside. Abhira and her tactics really make him go crazy at times.

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the patio where Armaan stood, lost in thoughts of Abhira. He wondered what might have happened since everything was fine when he left for the office in the morning. He even wore the suit Abhira had picked out earlier as an apology after getting drenched in the garden, a playful incident from earlier that day.

He was lost in his world when Ruhi approached him. Ruhi, Armaan's sister-in-law, sought to tighten her grip on his life after Rohit was gone, she was making advances on Armaan much to Armaan's discomfort and Abhira's suspicion.

Ruhi said authoritatively, "tumhari pasand ko kya hota jaa raha hai Armaan, ye suit tum par bilkul suit nahi kar raha."

Armaan "Ruhi..please mera headache ho Raha hai" Armaan tried getting away from Ruhi in pretext of not feeling well.

Ruhi stopped Armaan, "You need someone with taste, Armaan. Abhira is just holding you back. You should just wear the ones I select for you."

Armaan, subtly resisting: "Ruhi, I can handle my own wardrobe choices."

Ruhi, dismissive of Abhira: "She's not right for you. You deserve better, someone who understands you."

Unbeknownst to them, Abhira overheard their conversation, a sinking feeling in her chest fueling her suspicions.

She recalled this morning, after Armaan left for his office, Ruhi came to her room.

"Abhira, you're like a sister to me, if you need any help you should tell me about it. You lost your mother and became dependent on Armaan...You became a responsibility for him, a burden, but it's getting tough for him too."

"I don't need your opinions " Abhira interjected.

"Tum kyun itna interest leti ho Armaan ke matter mein?"

"Aur tumhe kya pata mere aur Armaan ke baare mein.. humare beech Jo bhi hai woh humara issue hai, tum ko kya, Kya usne tumse help maangi" Why is Ruhi excessively invested in Armaan's affairs is beyond Abhira's imagination.

Ruhi continued with a confidence that was not much needed, "Haan, You see he also need someone's support. Armaan confides in me because he trusts my judgment."

Abhira was tired of Ruhi's frequent jibe these days, she muttered to herself as she saw Ruhi's overconfident retreating figure, "Aaj toh kuch hua bhi nahi hai humaare beech, Ye Ruhi toh aisi feel deti hai mujhe jaise ki ye hi chit wali ho Armaan ki, aur main beech main iski dushman." Abhira's contemplation prompted her to pause and reflect on her own thoughts. What if she is actually his chit waali.

Her suspicion rose trying to connect the dots. 

Abhira thought to herself that this matter doesn't bother her, but she felt her anger rising for Armaan, "what if ....what if....what if this is what he is hiding from me"

Abhira decided to seek solace beyond the confines of her room. She immersed herself in her studies, creating a shield of self dependency.

She began spending most of her time outside of home – at college and in the office. Engaging herself professionally, she deliberately kept busy to avoid Armaan as much as possible. Abhira initiated conversations with her colleagues and started making friends, something she had never done before.

In the unfolding complexity of their dance, Armaan observed Abhira's transformation from afar, feeling a strange mixture of jealousy and longing. The whirlwind of emotions brewing within him remained elusive and challenging to comprehend.

One evening, in the midst of a lively gathering, he spotted Abhira's laughter echoed through the air. Armaan, captivated by her carefree spirit, couldn't ignore the void her absence left in his life.

Approaching her with a mix of frustration and sincerity, Armaan confronted Abhira, pulling her away from her crowd.

Armaan: "yahan kya kar Rahi ho?"

Abhira was shocked to see him there but once composed, she replied in one liner, "colleagues outing".

Armaan asked, still in a jealous tone, "You are having fun here but jab mujhse baat karti ho toh humesha tumhara muh bana rehta hai. I can see tum avoid kar Rahi ho. Why are you avoiding me, Abhira? What happened to us?" 

Abhira, defensive yet vulnerable: "Us? I thought we were just fulfilling an obligation. I won't be anyone's burden. Mujhe meri life pe concentrate karna hai" He frowned.

Their exchange escalated into a heated argument, laying bare the underlying tensions.

Unbeknownst to them, a dangerous figure from Abhira's past reappeared – Yuvraj, a menacing stalker.

One day, Armaan saw Yuvraj. Aware of Yuvraj's ominous presence, he couldn't shake off the fear for Abhira's safety. Attempting to follow Yuvraj, Armaan felt a chill up his spine when he realized that Yuvraj was heading towards Abhira's law school. It meant Yuvraj knew Abhira's whereabouts. The thought itself shocked him to the core.

And then he saw Abhira was out with her group of friends. Armaan immediately got out of his car, running towards Abhira.

"Abhira," he shouted, making her turn.

Abhira was shocked and confused, seeing him in her campus.

"Yahan kyun aaye tum?" Abhira asked, remembering that she had clearly forbidden him from coming to her college.

Overly concerned, Armaan said to Abhira cautiously: "Mere saath chalo ghar." He said, attempting to hold her by the wrist, but Abhira resisted his grasp.

"Don't go anywhere without me. Trust me on this." Armaan glared at Abhira, very much aware of many eyes on them. He glanced back to Abhira's friend and asked Abhira, "tell them you are going home with me"

As Armaan held Abhira close, the proximity between them felt charged with unspoken emotions.

"But..." Abhira began, her voice soft, yet questioning.

Armaan, gently cutting her off, pulled her into a hug. "Just listen to me," he whispered into her ear.

In that closeness, their hearts seemed to synchronize, skipping a beat as if in harmony.

Abhira tried pushing him with her hands, but Armaan was swift enough to get hold of her wrist. Their eyes locked, exchanging a silent conversation that resonated with unspoken truths.

"Armaan, you can't just show up here," Abhira protested, her voice a mixture of frustration and confusion.

Armaan, tightening his grip but with a hint of desperation in his eyes, pleaded, "I had to. Tell them you are leaving with me."

"Armaan leave me, kya kar rahe ho?", Abhira's voice held a blend of embarrassment and firmness as she tried to step back, attempting to create some distance.

Armaan, still holding her wrist but sensing her discomfort, looked into her eyes with earnest intensity. "Abhira, please, come home with me....abhi ke liye Ghar chalo mere saath" Armaan urged, giving her a forceful smile, aware that they were in public and many eyes were on them.

Abhira, torn between the intensity of his gaze and the need for personal space, persisted, "This isn't the place, Armaan. Let go."

The more Abhira struggled against the closeness, the stronger his grip was getting.

"Kya kar rahe ho tum?" This time, she had ceased struggling.

"Abhi kuch nahi Kiya hai Maine but kar sakta hun isse zyada, ab tum chalogi chup chaap ya phir main..."

"Ok. Ok. " Abhira agreed.

While her friends gushed at seeing Armaan and Abhira in close proximity, causing her to blush, Armaan smiled mechanically, well aware of the eyes of a particular stalker fixed on them.

While returning back to Armaan's car, Abhira, upset over recent issues, "But why should I listen to you? What's going on?"

Armaan, not revealing Yuvraj's presence to avoid triggering Abhira's panic attack: "I just want to keep you safe. Please, Abhira, stay close to me."

"This is so unlike Armaan," thought Abhira. She let go of her guarded demeanor towards him, realizing that something was amiss. She decided not to question him further, choosing to go with the flow. As they drove back home in the car, a silence enveloped them, the unspoken tension that hung in the air.

Upon their return, Armaan urgently rose from his seat in the parked car. Without hesitation, he walked over to Abhira's side, opened her door, and extended his hand towards her. Abhira, caught off guard, was initially shocked, her expression betraying surprise.

Armaan, not deterred by her initial reaction, maintained a determined gaze and silently gestured for her to take his hand. There was an urgency in his eyes, a plea for cooperation that went beyond words. Abhira, though perplexed by the unexpected turn of events, decided to trust Armaan's unspoken request.

With a mix of confusion and curiosity, Abhira cautiously accepted his hand, and as she stepped out of the car, they walked hand in hand into the house.

Meanwhile, Ruhi, Armaan's sister-in-law, watched from the shadows, unable to tolerate the bond forming between Armaan and Abhira.

Ruhi, possessive and angry went upto Armaan when she saw him alone in the hallway, "Armaan, what's going on with you and woh Abhira? Tumne mere saath..."

Armaan, losing his calm, cut Ruhi midway, "Ruhi, we're not in a relation that gives you a right to question about me and Abhira. Maintain your distance."

Ruhi, tauntingly: "Choosing a girl like Abhira over me? She's just a kid, behaving stupidly."

Armaan, defending Abhira: "She's not what you think. Stay out of it Ruhi!."

Abhira witnessed Armaan and Ruhi engaged in a heated argument over her, confirming her suspicions about Ruhi being Armaan's Chit waali for the first time. The revelation irritated her deeply, as she had repeatedly questioned Armaan about this, but he never trusted her with this secret. Despite the shock, a sense of anger simmered within her, gradually soothed as she observed Armaan taking a stand against Ruhi.

It felt like a moment to rejoice, but Abhira scolded her own thoughts, feeling awkward about finding pleasure in their conflict. Armaan's stern shout at Ruhi brought her back to reality. Trying to avoid eavesdropping, she couldn't retreat to their room as Armaan and Ruhi were in the hallway. Quietly turning, she moved in the opposite direction, lost in her thoughts.

As she navigated away, Abhira pondered on Armaan's recent behavior. What was happening to him? Her mind then drifted to the events at college earlier in the day. Armaan seemed panicked when he asked her to come back home with him. Everything appeared normal at home, so what other possibilities could make Armaan behave like that? Her thoughts raced as she walked towards the open patio, seeking solace and answers in the quiet surroundings.

Armaan, on the other hand, retreated to his room after a heated argument with Ruhi, the night draped around them. As he was about to enter, a loud thud echoed from outside, accompanied by what seemed like a woman's shriek. His brows furrowed in concern, and without a second thought, he rushed inside his room. Panic etched his face as he frantically scanned the room for Abhira, realizing she was nowhere to be found.

In a state of urgency, Armaan sprinted outside, descending the stairs while calling out for Abhira. The darkness of the night didn't deter him. The family members, alarmed by the commotion, rushed to the main hall to witness Armaan dashing out of the front door.

"ABHIRAAAAA!" Armaan's shout reverberated, sending shockwaves through everyone present, leaving them scared and confused about what was unfolding.

Frantically searching around outside and every conceivable corner, Armaan sought answers. He approached the security guard of their home, who was also shaken by the disturbance. Armaan urgently inquired if the guard had seen anyone near the gate. The guard, still in shock, shook his head, indicating no intrusion. Despite the absence of an apparent threat, the mysterious shriek hung in the air.

Back in the patio area, Armaan discovered one of Abhira's slippers. A sinking realization just got the confirmation—Yuvraaj had taken Abhira. Although the main entrance seemed undisturbed and the guard claimed to have seen no intruders, Armaan knew Yuvraaj lurked nearby. With determined aggression, he turned towards the expansive garden, ready to confront the ominous presence that had taken Abhira.

Armaan's emotions boiled uncontrollably, an anger he didn't know he possessed radiating through him. His eyes, frantic in their search, fixed on a slight movement in a distant corner near the bushes. Without a moment's hesitation, he dashed towards it. As he approached, the scene unfolded - Abhira, unconscious in Yuvraaj's arms, a gun menacingly pointed at Armaan. Despite the grave situation, Armaan's eyes held a potent mix of anger and determination, his demeanor displaying no fear.

"Tu phir aa gaya humaare beech mein" Yuvraaj spat, his anger mirroring Armaan's intensity. "Shanti se leja raha tha main, meri waali ko, teri problem kya hai baar bar taang arra raha hai?" Yuvraaj mocked, holding Abhira while brandishing the gun. Armaan saying nothing, slowed his pace but continued with cautious steps, acutely aware of the gun aimed at him, his unwavering focus on Abhira.

"STOO or I will pull the trigger," Yuvraaj threatened, aiming the gun at Armaan, who continued advancing, now very slowly, despite the warning. "Ek baar ho Gaya na. Tu le gaya tha isse ab meri baari hai" Yuvraaj yelling at Armaan, who remained undeterred, advancing with Abhira still unconscious and drugged in Yuvraaj's arms.

"Armaan!" resonated a collective shriek from his family members, who had abruptly halted, witnessing the intense standoff. Armaan swiftly moved his hand backward, signaling for his family to stop in their tracks, motioning them to remain still. With a determined gaze on Abhira, he gestured his family, for them to retreat as much as possible. However, he continued inching forward, his focus unwavering on Abhira, his eyes fixated on her.

"Tum sabko marna hai kya?" Yuvraaj aimed his gun aimlessly at them but refocused it on Armaan, who kept on moving very slowly towards him. Yuvraaj's grip faltered for a millisecond with Armaan's advancement, and Armaan who was firm in his action, knowing Yuvraaj couldn't fire without consequences, took the gamble.

Growing impatient, Yuvraaj suddenly pointed the gun at the unconscious Abhira in his hands, which Armaan stop dead in his tracks. Once filled with hyper anger and determination, Armaan's gaze faltered with fear visible as he looked at the lifeless like drugged Abhira.

"Tu bhi isko pyaar karta hai, ye pehle kyun nahi socha Maine" Yuvraaj's laughter echoed through the night, a stark contrast to Armaan's resolute silence in the face of mockery. Despite being fueled by anger and determination, Armaan didn't respond verbally to Yuvraaj but his relentless advance halted abruptly, and he stood firm when Abhira was on the gunpoint. The air crackled with tension as the two men locked eyes, a silent confrontation unfolding in the shadows of the night.

"Isko bhi iski maa ke paas pahuncha dun kya? Galti meri nahi ho gi, tu hi nahi sunta hai meri, pehle hi bol de Raha hun...jaise khada hai waise khada reh" Yuvraaj made a taunting remark at Armaan while pointing the gun at Abhira, while studying Armaan's motionless form.

In a desperate attempt to create distance, Yuvraaj strained to move backward, Armaan closing in to within arm's reach. The tension in the air was palpable when, suddenly, the wailing sirens of approaching police cars echoed loudly from all directions. Yuvraaj's steps faltered, momentarily startled by the unexpected symphony of police sounds.

Seizing this opportune moment, Armaan, lunged forward. His focus was on both freeing Abhira from Yuvraaj's clutches and disarming the menacing threat of the gun. With lightning speed, Armaan's hand reached for the firearm, simultaneous to him pulling Abhira with the other.

In the chaotic struggle, Armaan managed to secure Abhira first, pulling her forcibly towards him. However, the elusive gun slipped through his grasp as Yuvraaj cunningly retracted his hand, keeping possession of the weapon. 

Armaan, now with Abhira in his arms. Time seemed to slow as he contemplated his next move in a fraction of second, intending to turn and shield Abhira from Yuvraaj's menacing presence. And while he was on it.

Yuvraj fired. *BOOM*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

To ease you with cliffhanger, here is Extra :

Abhira bore the brunt of the gunshot, her arms wounded in the struggle. Yuvraaj, seizing the opportunity, attempted to escape, leaping and trying to vault over the fence. Meanwhile, the weight of Abhira's injured body felt heavier for Armaan. Shock engulfed him, his heart shattered into pieces. His own legs stumbled, yet he held Abhira tight in his arms, cradling her against his chest. Blood pooled around them as he knelt down, his tears refusing to cease, his gaze locked onto his wounded Abhira. In that heart-wrenching moment, Armaan found himself in a desperate state of helplessness, his world unraveling as he clung to the woman he cherished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it?

Do give your comments/review.

Cya.

until next time. 👋

S. 😊

17tourin thumbnail

☺️

OS#7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164745364

Edited by 17tour - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for another awesome piece. Look forward to reading more. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was amazing!!  😭😭 please write more sooon! ❤️

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

This was amazing!!  😭😭 please write more sooon! ❤️

I am already on my max capacity. Almost each page here has new oneshot. 😂😅🤗

Thanks for all the appreciation.

I am very lazy and great at procrastinating most of the time but certain AbhiMaan and Appreciations served wonders.

Tbh, I am amazed myself.

And now I should shut up with self praise.

Thanks 🤗😊☺️