Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

The funny thing is that Wahaj and Yumna already did a show together before Tere Bin but hardly anyone even knows about it smiley36 Ultimately everything depends on the direction and how the lead couple is portrayed . If Mein was just a regular love story as portrayed in the OST with Ayeza and Wahaj being the main focus, the reception would have been different.

Tb fans have already started with their trolling and bashing round as got a hint that Maya and wahaj are doing a photoshoot together. When that will come out their sl#t shaming and character assassination sessions would beginsmiley39

If you check wahajs feed earlier he used to post a lot of pictures with maya and his family but he has completely stopped that especially posts with maya because of this constant backlash.

Haters think he recommended maya for smd but they have no idea about mayas stardom and how she was a top actress few years ago and has 2 blockbuster films in her kitty, even now she is no less than an A lister

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The funny thing is that Wahaj and Yumna already did a show together before Tere Bin but hardly anyone even knows about it smiley36 Ultimately everything depends on the direction and how the lead couple is portrayed . If Mein was just a regular love story as portrayed in the OST with Ayeza and Wahaj being the main focus, the reception would have been different.

A lot of people saw their potential even back in DNUTN days. Post TB I rewatched it again and yeah, it wasn’t a fluke. Wahaj and Yumna have a magical ease on screen together. And their soft moments in DNUTN hit home as well. In TB, Siraj really capitalized on them while creating the moments and the script had a lot of scope for romance as well. It worked wonders.

I know direction has a big role to play but I’ve seen Wahaj in Fitoor (directed by Siraj) and currently Sukoon (also directed by Siraj) and yeah there’s a difference. I loved Wahaj and Hiba in Fitoor but they don’t hold a candle to Yumna Wahaj on screen.

Obviously agree on Mein. The fans should sue production for what we got lol. Especially the writing. Of allllllll the ways to get two flawed people to come together, I can’t believe Zanjabeel thought THIS was the way to go about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Tb fans have already started with their trolling and bashing round as got a hint that Maya and wahaj are doing a photoshoot together. When that will come out their sl#t shaming and character assassination sessions would beginsmiley39

If you check wahajs feed earlier he used to post a lot of pictures with maya and his family but he has completely stopped that especially posts with maya because of this constant backlash.

Haters think he recommended maya for smd but they have no idea about mayas stardom and how she was a top actress few years ago and has 2 blockbuster films in her kitty, even now she is no less than an A lister

There’s no reasoning with idiots. Makes total sense for him to be protective about Maya when these crazies are out to get her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Looking forward to their photoshoot together. They look hot together and the haters can die mad about it 😂 People forget that these photoshoots and dramas etc are just acting. I remember watching a JBG interview once where Maya said that during the shoots she and wahaj barely talked or communicated coz it was just a very focused and serious set. So work is just … work. At the end of the day 🤷‍♀️ There’s no insinuation to be made from it

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

There’s no reasoning with idiots. Makes total sense for him to be protective about Maya when these crazies are out to get her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Looking forward to their photoshoot together. They look hot together and the haters can die mad about it 😂 People forget that these photoshoots and dramas etc are just acting. I remember watching a JBG interview once where Maya said that during the shoots she and wahaj barely talked or communicated coz it was just a very focused and serious set. So work is just … work. At the end of the day 🤷‍♀️ There’s no insinuation to be made from it

But the sad part is these guys are so delusional that they mix reel and real life🤦‍♀️

You know in an interview with hassan in 2022 wahaj said that he thinks he had best chemistry with maya though they had no romantic scenes in jbg and added that maya is one of the finest actors in the industry..

Yeah even I'm excited for their photoshoot hoping this one to be in a modern look.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/Gr6dEZHQgG

Wahaj has already signed a show with ary that might come out in mid next year maybe, not sure how authentic this news is tho.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

He looks good to me in this photo.. What's wrong about this photo?

Not this one , the government service safari suit he will give us darshan today . I couldnt get past his dress when I watched promo first , had to rewatch again to see actually what was in promo

But the sad part is these guys are so delusional that they mix reel and real life🤦‍♀️

You know in an interview with hassan in 2022 wahaj said that he thinks he had best chemistry with maya though they had no romantic scenes in jbg and added that maya is one of the finest actors in the industry..

Yeah even I'm excited for their photoshoot hoping this one to be in a modern look.

They had amazing chemistry as Rumi and Soniya. Angst angst angst 🔥 🔥 🔥

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/Gr6dEZHQgG

Wahaj has already signed a show with ary that might come out in mid next year maybe, not sure how authentic this news is tho.

Please, NO 😱 It’s too soon ! I need a couple of more years to recover lol
I’ll just skip this time fr if it’s a Big Bang/Badar project 🤢

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Everybody in show biz will have to face to two sides of stardom , the craze , love , adulation and also intense hate and creepiness it brings .
Every actress be it ITV or PTV or Big TV is always shammed, especially with SM platforms like Twitter and IG - they are breeding grounds. Twitter esp is like dark room where everyone keeps taking shots and with that anonymity it gives people are getting bold and vile .

Imagine if someone big ( age and reach wise ) as afia and Amna Shame actresses on their age and looks , then there is no stopping these kids whose idea of idolising someone is not actually celebrating there favourite success but in bringing others down .