Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nope. Definitely it was Wahaj because Nadia had previously mentioned during MPHT reviews about Badar being MIA during the shoots and the AD having to deal with the entire burden of the shoots. And now she mentioned that “some” actor had specified for Badar to actually be present this time - definitely Wahaj. Because MPHT was the project which had Badar missing through half the shoot - which had Wahaj and not Ayeza

She had said Badar's next drama has a superstar and the superstar has demanded this. She did not specify the name of the superstar. This sounds like Ayeza based on what we know about her.

Like I have said before, we have seen BTS of Wahaj scenes in Mein where Badar is not there. Instead, Wahaj is giving direction to other actors or the camera crew.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Badar ke kaam karne ka tareeka thoda cezual hai smiley8

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Badar ke kaam karne ka tareeka thoda cezual hai smiley8

That can be clearly seen in the quality of his shows.

Badar is present in that shoot where Wahaj is practicing with the media people. Badar must be busy with another shot while wahaj was giving time to the extras to practice but he’s there. Like I said there’s no way for us to find out exactly when he’s there and when he’s not because it’s only the footage the BTS guy is showing us. In the Nikkah BTS Badar is not there but you hear his voice so… there’s no way for us to rely on the BTS for this.

Nadia’s implication was pretty clear to me that she was talking about badars absence in MPHT and that actor being Wahaj who specified Badar not be absent. Few days is fine but Badar missed half the shoot of MPHT, which is of course bizarre. And that was badar’s most recent project anyway, it’s not like she was talking about some old show he had been absent from. And if you’ve followed KDH for a while you’ll know Nadia is always always looking for excuses to somehow include Wahaj or talk about him lol.

Edited by tgota92 - 8 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Badar is present in that shoot where Wahaj is practicing with the media people. Badar must be busy with another shot while wahaj was giving time to the extras to practice but he’s there. Like I said there’s no way for us to find out exactly when he’s there and when he’s not because it’s only the footage the BTS guy is showing me. In the Nikkah BTS Badar is not there but you hear his voice so… there’s no way for us to rely on the BTS for this.

Nadia’s implication was pretty clear to me that she was talking about badars absence in MPHT and that actor being Wahaj who specified Badar not be absent. Few days is fine but Badar missed half the shoot of MPHT, which is of course bizarre. And that was badar’s most recent project anyway, it’s not like she was talking about some old shoe he had been absent from. And if you’ve followed KDH for a while you’ll know Nadia is always always looking for excuses to somehow include Wahaj or talk about him lol.

Sorry not the jaanu scene as Ayeza was there.

But these two scenes. I don't see Badar present in either of the two scenes. One is a scene with Ayra. One is the blogger scene. You say Badar was there but I do not find Badar there - is there another BTS video of this scene which shows Badar?

https://youtu.be/BWvr-W1mm5w?si=Mni8dAzI-MbLDGVc

https://youtu.be/ebNxLPpv7_U?si=uhYi6qcvIZBbzGjt

I have a different recollection and interpretation of what Nadia said so let's agree to disagree.

In another show, Nadia had said that Wahaj was booked for 2nd Big Bang project while MPHT was still shooting. We know Big Bang signs contracts with new actors for multiple projects: Bilal and Hania were signed for 2 projects. Same for Wahaj. When Wahaj signed the contract, he was not a big star and would not have had the leverage to put these conditions in. Only Ayeza fits the superstar description, has the leverage, and is the kind of person who will do this. Wahaj is too casual and dheela dheela. Nadia herself said dosti yaari mai kar diya usne Mein.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 months ago

I’ve seen all of these. I just don’t think BTS is the answer - directors have a hundred things to do on set and he could have just not been present for one shot. Or right behind wahaj. Or somewhere off camera. Who can tell? 2 minutes of BTS isn’t some clue

What Nadia said really implied an actor who had personality BEEN on a set where Badar was missing. And that’s Wahaj.

and when Nadia used the word superstar on the show, wahaj was a superstar. She said it in an episode during the TB and MPHT era. Was anyone even talking about any other actor during this time? Lol

But yeah this is a useless discussion anyway. So agree to disagree ✌️ Sad fact remains that wahaj and poor ayeza did end up with Badar 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I have noticed that Wahaj only works with actresses around his age . All his recent actresses have been 30+. For some other popular heroes, the actresses are getting younger and younger.

Hania and Dure Fishaan are both in their 20s. He just did MPHT and jurm. Azeekah is in her 20s too. I don’t think wahaj has any say in this , it’s just who producers and directors pick. I do think he might have recommended Maya for SMD though. Just a hunch. They’re besties after all

You’re right about other actors. I don’t understand why they keep making Faisal quereshi’s heroines younger and younger in every drama 🤦🏻‍♀️ Humayun Saeed is another one. So is Adnan Siddiqui. Lately I’ve felt even Danish looks odd with Komal in raah e junoon. She looks like a baby next to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hania and Dure Fishaan are both in their 20s. He just did MPHT and jurm. Azeekah is in her 20s too. I don’t think wahaj has any say in this , it’s just who producers and directors pick. I do think he might have recommended Maya for SMD though. Just a hunch. They’re besties after all

You’re right about other actors. I don’t understand why they keep making Faisal quereshi’s heroines younger and younger in every drama 🤦🏻‍♀️ Humayun Saeed is another one. So is Adnan Siddiqui. Lately I’ve felt even Danish looks odd with Komal in raah e junoon. She looks like a baby next to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Even in Jurm, his romance was actually with an older actress. Only Hania was young but even then its not like a 20 yrs old gapsmiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Wahaj doesn't need to recommend Maya. Maya has actually worked with KRQ (Mera Naam Yusuf Hai) and has done 3 projects with Haseeb Hassan (Diyar e Dil, Mann Mayal, Sanam). Maya was an IT girl in PTV who then became a movie star. Her career is a slump now but she was a very big deal and has more relationships and longer ones too in the industry than Wahaj.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Wahaj doesn't need to recommend Maya. Maya has actually worked with KRQ (Mera Naam Yusuf Hai) and has done 3 projects with Haseeb Hassan (Diyar e Dil, Mann Mayal, Sanam). Maya was an IT girl in PTV who then became a movie star. Her career is a slump now but she was a very big deal and has more relationships and longer ones too in the industry than Wahaj.

How her career is slump she has 2 hit dramas Which is PSM and Yunhi