Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

I think Ayra will leave Zaid whereas he will leave Mubashira.

But Zaid anyway is terrible to MJ. So that doesn't matter. Infact it's better for MJ I think. But only if there's some realisation on everyone's part.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

People are saying that it is going to be a sad ending

On twitter?

Yes. On twitter

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Uska khud ka husband hi itna thakela hai in taking actions toh what will MJ do..she will first worry about herself.

Also don't look for the logic behind showing any scene bcz there none..why would they show MJ & Zaid romance if he had to come back and become the same assho** that he was before.. so everything is just khichdi and filler in this show. Nothing makes sense

Haan Aur proof bhi toh Nahi Hai MJ ke paas.Kaunsa Rayyan ne some gunah qubool Kiya Hai uske saamne.Even Asif is lying in front of her in precap.
arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As a viewer, I can't help but feel cheated. The recent harassment plot twist in the last episode has turned the entire vibe of the show upside down. It's like the dynamics I was invested in have been replaced, and now the series feels unfamiliar to me. I am going to miss u guys- loved all our discussions,theories n analyses the past few months.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Kya paka rahe hai smiley36

I'm happy that its ending but I'm sad that we didn't get enough of mubashira and zaid..and if there's a sad ending then I can't go back and watch those 🍭 scenes alsosmiley19

And now have to wait till April to see wahaj back onscreen, it's gonna be a longgg waitsmiley6

Originally posted by: G259

Chomu is the right word for him.

Twitteraties have been using this word for him since his second marriage, I used it today finallysmiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Why couldnt the plot be about the four children and their MEIN instead of throwing this weird sexual assault storyline?

It would've made more sense for Kashmala and Rayaan's marriage to end if she found out he was cheating on her because lets be honest...he would.

The Zaid-MJ-Ayra triangle should have been the main focal point of the story. I could imagine Zaid and Mubashira being endgame had they had more screen time. And also since MJ's treated him much better than Ayra ever has.

If they wanted to show Ayra vs Asif Uncle at least the jabs should have been impactful from both ends. Ye toh full one sided tha smiley36