Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Which is why I respect Ayra more. She’s flawed, she’s petty, she’s self destructive but I can count on her to choose self respect in the end and have the guts to walk away from all this toxicity. Maybe that’s why they showed her to be so self sufficient and independent.

MJ however will remain tethered to THIS man 🤦🏻‍♀️

I respect her more after today's episode.So,what's happening in the next two episodes?Any guesses?

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Chalo zaid ko kuch toh mila karne ke liye..

Now I'm tensed, looks like ayra zaid endgame is confirmed smiley6

Zaid is back to being a douchebag, the way he's treating mj smiley7

WTH! Really? Well he can have Ayra. Let them be miserable with eachother. MJ can divorce him and have a happy single life.

Originally posted by: tgota92

He treats BOTH these women like shit. Just takes turns.

Can they just LEAVE HIM PLEASE 😡

Ugh Ayra tou definitely will leave him. MJ might have divorce insecurities but Ayra should choose self respect. This man cannot be her protector

Exactly do do shadiyan kar li par ek shadi bhi dhang se nibha nahi sikhasmiley21

I really hope ayra leaves him, mj ka pata nahi but I don't want her to be his doormat.

Originally posted by: G259

I respect her more after today's episode.So,what's happening in the next two episodes?Any guesses?

Asif dig his won grave by lying to zaidsmiley44

Zaid will find out the truth tomorrow after that I really don't know what he will do..

Maybe kashmala will attempt suicide, really can't figure out...have to see the precap.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

WTH! Really? Well he can have Ayra. Let them be miserable with eachother. MJ can divorce him and have a happy single life.

I know that you don't like Ayra but if you watch the episode,you will feel that even Ayra deserves better.

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Same old he's being rude to her, she says I'm with you but he's like I don't need anyonesmiley24she says have breakfast he says I don't wanna havesmiley24she says trust me he says I trust no one except ayrasmiley39

High time mj should show him some attitude so that he stops with his double standards with her.

Originally posted by: G259

I know that you don't like Ayra but if you watch the episode,you will feel that even Ayra deserves better.

Yes. Everyone deserves better honestly. It's just I don't care about Ayra so doesn't matter to me you know? I some how like MJ and I can't explain why.

So bcz Zaid was dying to marry Ayra and Ayra wanted to marry him with his first wife, she can have him..

Haven't watched the episode yet but yes.. I just want to say keeping everything aside, Ayra ignores him as per her convenience but wants him whenever she wants..

But one thing is I will never forgive the PH to promote this as a love story between Zaid & MJ. It wouldn't have mattered if they weren't the end game. But the story should have been about their love and Mein. Last week's ke lollipop scenes don't make sense if he is back to treat her like shit 🤷

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Same old he's being rude to her, she says I'm with you but he's like I don't need anyonesmiley24she says have breakfast he says I don't wanna havesmiley24she says trust me he says I trust no one except ayrasmiley39

High time mj should show him some attitude so that he stops with his double standards with her.

He trusts just Ayra. Ye ajeeb level ka doormat hai..apni convenience se trust..idiot. why did he not leave the home? Nikaljata Ayra ke saat and case kardete 🤷

In the first part,looks like whatever Wahaj and Ayeza were saying was for the muted part when Zaid-MJ were giving their presentationsmiley37