"Mein" (ARY Digital)-Ayeza Khan,Wahaj Ali #5 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Ary has uploaded the promo again but no mention of it being 2nd last episode so that means it's not ending this week and we have 4 more episodes, please badar fgs focus on zaid and mj 🙏

Ayra aur rayan ka chapter aaj close ho jaana chahiye

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dVWvrDtVGCg&feature=shared

I love the bgm played heresmiley27

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Zaid promised that Mubashira will never come between them

Yes. Because she was being insecure and pulling her jealous card. I can't see you with her. Dragging him away from MJ like a child

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Yes. Because she was being insecure and pulling her jealous card. I can't see you with her. Dragging him away from MJ like a child

He needs to make his marriage with her work, she just can't live alone in her bedroom the whole life while he would be enjoying with ayrasmiley39

He has to treat mj as his wife and she should be his priority as well...he has to make a decision now.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ary has uploaded the promo again but no mention of it being 2nd last episode so that means it's not ending this week and we have 4 more episodes, please badar fgs focus on zaid and mj 🙏

Ayra aur rayan ka chapter aaj close ho jaana chahiye

Rayan chapter would be closed but unfortunately Ayra would there till the very end

Rayan chapter would be closed but unfortunately Ayra would there till the very end

She needs to go yaar, she won't survive in this environment.

She had opportunity to earn brownie points by working for asif and bagging the deal but she went against him..even now she had time to reconcile with him but she poked him instead by bringing that lady..

Her mein won't let her live peacefully in this household, she has to move on from zaid and start a new life, there's too much baggage for her now after this rayan kaand.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

He needs to make his marriage with her work, she just can't live alone in her bedroom the whole life while he would be enjoying with ayrasmiley39

He has to treat mj as his wife and she should be his priority as well...he has to make a decision now.

Yes exactly. Even if he doesn't love her or Ayra does not let him be with MJ, what is his plan? Eventually he should give her that status and treat her accordingly. You can't expect her to be a trophy wife..

Also, he used to be with MJ in the same room before Ayra came & also he did spend a night with MJ's room. So I don't think Ayra would that that they didn't do anything. She has to acknowledge that she is his wife as well so..

If not for the lack of screen time and perspective , Zaid could have been one of Wahaj’s best roles . It’s so conflicted and flawed compared to the same angry man Samaritan heroes we see everyday.

I think it’s a bit more than that. I think Zaid and MJ just needed a better story for me to get on board with the drama. I love that Wahaj is playing a flawed character but two things need to work as well:

- character has to be fleshed out, well written with a proper redemption arc or at least ANY arc

- the story has to resonate with me and I have to respect the character and his conflicts at the end of the day. Here i can neither respect the story nor his conflict 🤷‍♀️

liking or disliking a character also affects chemistry as well. Which is already subjective

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Yes ! Am so done with guilt driven Zaid . Time he comes clean with aira , they both are just not working anymore , he might care for her deeply but love left between them.

Eh. It will come at the cost of his own character I’m afraid. Especially NOW after what’s happened with Ayra. He’ll just come across as an even bigger douche.

if he doesn’t do the right thing and stand by her when she needs it, I can’t trust he’ll be fair to MJ down the road either. Because he’s already not been fair to her in the past.

Personally, I’ll respect him more if he doesn’t push Ayra and accepts her decision to leave him herself. There’s also the possibility of her dying still 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by: tgota92

Eh. It will come at the cost of his own character I’m afraid. Especially NOW after what’s happened with Ayra. He’ll just come across as an even bigger douche.

if he doesn’t do the right thing and stand by her when she needs it, I can’t trust he’ll be fair to MJ down the road either. Because he’s already not been fair to her in the past.

Personally, I’ll respect him more if he doesn’t push Ayra and accepts her decision to leave him herself. There’s also the possibility of her dying still 🤷‍♀️

I really hope Ayra doesn't die.So much has already happened to her.Making one character suffer like this all the time will not go down well with anyone.