Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Yes ! Am so done with guilt driven Zaid . Time he comes clean with aira , they both are just not working anymore , he might care for her deeply but love left between them.

The Rayyan incident will make even more guilty smiley36 Its more likely that Aira herself will realise that Zaid loves MJ

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The Rayyan incident will make even more guilty smiley36 Its more likely that Aira herself will realise that Zaid loves MJ

Tell me ! It looks like whole RJ was added just to put brakes on Zaid - MJ budding romance .
Either of them can realise and decide to put full stop on their relationship which is basically killing them .

Everybody in show biz will have to face to two sides of stardom , the craze , love , adulation and also intense hate and creepiness it brings .
Every actress be it ITV or PTV or Big TV is always shammed, especially with SM platforms like Twitter and IG - they are breeding grounds. Twitter esp is like dark room where everyone keeps taking shots and with that anonymity it gives people are getting bold and vile .

Imagine if someone big ( age and reach wise ) as afia and Amna Shame actresses on their age and looks , then there is no stopping these kids whose idea of idolising someone is not actually celebrating there favourite success but in bringing others down .

I know getting hate and love are part and parcel of the business but when I see the same fans being excited for yumnas new shows and are hyping her bond and pair with the other costars like bilal and ahmed but on the other hand they go on bashing wahajs costars then I feel like its selective hatred...

Sajal was called beighart and what not for just sharing a picture of hers and wahaj from their upcoming photoshoot, wahaj and ayeza hania are labelled as siblings by them and regarding maya and wahaj, they have declared that these two are having an affair now this is blind and selective hatred towards wahaj, even though he's just silently doing his work he gets unnecessary hate.

Asif should tell him about her fake wife kaand then he'd be less guilty...

Also no way he's leaving the house with ayra, he would stay back and figure out what to do because in the promos there are scenes where he is in deep thoughts .

Also I hope mj zaid don't get partial amnesia after coming back and start behaving like strangers againsmiley39

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Tell me ! It looks like whole RJ was added just to put brakes on Zaid - MJ budding romance .
Either of them can realise and decide to put full stop on their relationship which is basically killing them .

With Aira around, it never had a chance anyway. Aira has to go from their lives for Zaid-MJ to get together.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Also I hope mj zaid don't get partial amnesia after coming back and start behaving like strangers againsmiley39

I fear that too . Hope the development in their relationship isn’t tossed out for all the upcoming drama.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I know getting hate and love are part and parcel of the business but when I see the same fans being excited for yumnas new shows and are hyping her bond and pair with the other costars like bilal and ahmed but on the other hand they go on bashing wahajs costars then I feel like its selective hatred...

Sajal was called beighart and what not for just sharing a picture of hers and wahaj from their upcoming photoshoot, wahaj and ayeza hania are labelled as siblings by them and regarding maya and wahaj, they have declared that these two are having an affair now this is blind and selective hatred towards wahaj, even though he's just silently doing his work he gets unnecessary hate.

Female fans get high degrading other females, best thing one can do it’s ignore them and don’t give them any ammunition, how long will anyone go on with intense hate for someone who has no clue of ur existence.

Me thinks all these actors /actresses know of the online hate and ignore them , they all seem to be on very good terms with each other in real life , getting good work , making money and having really good time with friends and families so these nonsense will not bother them - didn’t Yumna say they all have developed thick skin.

As of Wahaj he can get trolled / bashed , but bhai read the damn scripts before signing projects and ditch the badar ship .

Many are saying that Zaid is cheating on Ayra but is he really? So far he is still repressing his feelings for MJ and whether they consummated or not is a big question mark.

I don't think so because she is his first wife. Doesn't change the fact just because they didn't have a romantic relationship. Also when Ayra married Zaid, did she put a condition that Zaid wouldn't be with MJ? No. It's after marriage she realised she has no standing and started getting jealous & insecure of MJ. She started her crying and whatever that's when Zaid says don't worry it's just contractual marriage to console her. 🤷

Oh trust me ! Imagine Zaid who actually confesses to aira that he is in love with MJ -wow that would be such a moment to watch on screen , if only badar decides to focus on actors faces rather than everything else in room.

I have always imagined this. Some scenario where he just looks at Ayra and his eyes say it all. Him telling he can't leave MJ bcz ...

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't think so because she is his first wife. Doesn't change the fact just because they didn't have a romantic relationship. Also when Ayra married Zaid, did she put a condition that Zaid wouldn't be with MJ?

Zaid promised that Mubashira will never come between them