Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Please, NO šŸ˜± Itā€™s too soon ! I need a couple of more years to recover lol
Iā€™ll just skip this time fr if itā€™s a Big Bang/Badar project šŸ¤¢

Don't worry it won't come out any time soon..

For now only smd will be coming out, tb 2 ka toh script bhi ready nahi hai and if like first season they are planning to air 50+ episodes then they will have to shoot for more than 4/5 months continuously. So most probably it'll come out by dec end or early next year..

Nooran took 2/3 years to write the first season and one whole month to write the last episode smiley39 you think she'll complete the script in sucha short time no way...and I hope they give her the time to write well if she is the writer so that there are no scope for loopholes.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Many are saying that Zaid is cheating on Ayra but is he really? So far he is still repressing his feelings for MJ and whether they consummated or not is a big question mark.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Many are saying that Zaid is cheating on Ayra but is he really? So far he is still repressing his feelings for MJ and whether they consummated or not is a big question mark.

I think him getting emotionally attached/ pulled to MJ is also a kind of betrayal , consummated or not .

If we put aside debate whether MJ is being genuine or faking it , one canā€™t deny that Zaid right now enjoys peace MJ brings in.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I think him getting emotionally attached/ pulled to MJ is also a kind of betrayal , consummated or not .

If we put aside debate whether MJ is being genuine or faking it , one canā€™t deny that Zaid right now enjoys peace MJ brings in.

Yes but having feelings and acting on those feelings is different. If Zaid ever confesses his love, that would a huge moment in this show.

Winterberry thumbnail

Yes but having feelings and acting on those feelings is different. If Zaid ever confesses his love, that would a huge moment in this show.

Oh trust me ! Imagine Zaid who actually confesses to aira that he is in love with MJ -wow that would be such a moment to watch on screen , if only badar decides to focus on actors faces rather than everything else in room.

Depends how you look at it. If you look at this technically then no issues because MJ is his wife too and him growing softer towards her is not a big deal.

But then when you think about emotional cheating then yes, it makes sense. His commitment is with Ayra and thatā€™s the relationship heā€™s currently invested in. So thereā€™s definitely that aspect too.

Personally, the side by side montage of Zaid/MJ and Ayra back home locked in her room and RJ contemplating his predatory instincts kind of DID leave a bad taste in my mouth. I couldnā€™t enjoy the Zaid MJ bits because of that. For me they work better as a separate thing or if you skip the Ayra bits. But showing them side by side did look like a deliberate direction/editing choice. So yes, I understand why people are using words like ā€œcheatingā€

Imo, for it to be visually less problematic, I think Zaid is also shown to be calling Ayra NONSTOP as compensation to his cozying up to MJ. So he doesnā€™t end up getting undue blame. Maybe those unattended calls are supposed to bring some balance to his conflicting emotions but idk it might not be compensation enough for some šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Obviously just talking about Zaid here and not Ayra. Her issues are another thesis altogether lol

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Oh trust me ! Imagine Zaid who actually confesses to aira that he is in love with MJ -wow that would be such a moment to watch on screen , if only badar decides to focus on actors faces rather than everything else in room.

Aside from Badar, are we even talking about the same Zaid here? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t picture it šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Don't worry it won't come out any time soon..

For now only smd will be coming out, tb 2 ka toh script bhi ready nahi hai and if like first season they are planning to air 50+ episodes then they will have to shoot for more than 4/5 months continuously. So most probably it'll come out by dec end or early next year..

Nooran took 2/3 years to write the first season and one whole month to write the last episode smiley39 you think she'll complete the script in sucha short time no way...and I hope they give her the time to write well if she is the writer so that there are no scope for loopholes.

I donā€™t think the second season will be as long as the first one. Itā€™ll be shorter.

Also Nooran has been working on it since July if Iā€™m not mistaken - she was about to start on it when she gave Amina her interview. Might have been August. Not sure. Anyway normally thatā€™s enough time to develop a script. Itā€™s been like 6 months already. Given the announcement and them already bagging the leads Iā€™m guessing the rough framework at least for the plot is done. Fingers crossed for it to deliver well

2RsFan thumbnail

Depends how you look at it. If you look at this technically then no issues because MJ is his wife too and him growing softer towards her is not a big deal.

But then when you think about emotional cheating then yes, it makes sense. His commitment is with Ayra and thatā€™s the relationship heā€™s currently invested in. So thereā€™s definitely that aspect too.

Personally, the side by side montage of Zaid/MJ and Ayra back home locked in her room and RJ contemplating his predatory instincts kind of DID leave a bad taste in my mouth. I couldnā€™t enjoy the Zaid MJ bits because of that. For me they work better as a separate thing or if you skip the Ayra bits. But showing them side by side did look like a deliberate direction/editing choice. So yes, I understand why people are using words like ā€œcheatingā€

Imo, for it to be visually less problematic, I think Zaid is also shown to be calling Ayra NONSTOP as compensation to his cozying up to MJ. So he doesnā€™t end up getting undue blame. Maybe those unattended calls are supposed to bring some balance to his conflicting emotions but idk it might not be compensation enough for some šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Obviously just talking about Zaid here and not Ayra. Her issues are another thesis altogether lol

If not for the lack of screen time and perspective , Zaid could have been one of Wahajā€™s best roles . Itā€™s so conflicted and flawed compared to the same angry man Samaritan heroes we see everyday.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail

Aside from Badar, are we even talking about the same Zaid here? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t picture it šŸ¤£

Yes ! Am so done with guilt driven Zaid . Time he comes clean with aira , they both are just not working anymore , he might care for her deeply but love left between them.