Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

You know donation in schools in Delhi are at all time high. Fees itni zyada on top of that donations to give admissions.

What Exactly is this Donation Stuff? smiley44

Asking this because I dint know/hear about it here in Bihar.

I am sure it isn't legal. But isko obviously koi alag naam se lete honge.

Also donation is must in good schools for admission?smiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail
You know the moment BJP didn't oppose SC in thier EB ruling and has been pretty laid out in thier approach about this, I knew this will backfire on opposition more than BJP. Like they say jab kuch galat nahi kiya then why fear?

And still I don't get Isme corruption kya hai? Even if done by any party. smiley36 Us samay this was legal, so parties used it. Now it's unconstitutional.

Kind of like how 370 was.

Kind of like how Places of Worship Act and Waqf Act kuch samay me hone wala hai. smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

its not called donation. Its called one time admission fee which is non refundable.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

You know the moment BJP didn't oppose SC in thier EB ruling and has been pretty laid out in thier approach about this, I knew this will backfire on opposition more than BJP. Like they say jab kuch galat nahi kiya then why fear?

And still I don't get Isme corruption kya hai? Even if done by any party. smiley36 Us samay this was legal, so parties used it. Now it's unconstitutional.

Kind of like how 370 was.

Kind of like how Places of Worship Act and Waqf Act kuch samay me hone wala hai. smiley36

exactly..it was legal.

But till they thought only BJP would be trapped it was a scam..now its called donation.

More info

https://x.com/Randeep_Sisodia/status/1768886927196111003?s=20

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

its not called donation. Its called one time admission fee which is non refundable.

This one time admission fee is here too but its in thousands as in around 5k. Nothing more.

I hear many school take in lakhs.

And Non refundable? Clearly Extortion.

Because here schools take a Security money at time of admission but will be returned to you if you leave the school with No dues. If you leave the school without clearing dues it won't be returned.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

exactly..it was legal.

But till they thought only BJP would be trapped it was a scam..now its called donation.

More info

https://x.com/Randeep_Sisodia/status/1768886927196111003?s=20

What a Well laid trap its turning out to be. smiley37

BJP is an election winning Machine.

Two things you can never beat them on is real ground level politics and Hindutva.

Congis/Opposition has no good political minds on the BJP level, all they do is attack BJP giving them full tosses and Modi ji hits them for Sixes. smiley37

Like the Lalu Parivar Jibe. BJP made it election campaign slogan. smiley37

So they rely on the BJP mistakes and gullible public who get fooled and suffer like Karnataka.

And if you are going to challenge BJP on Hindutva then watch this video from one of the harshest BJP critic Varun Grover.

https://youtube.com/shorts/uZRcIIg_7yg?si=bmqTUujPKDp7tCBt

If you have to fight BJP on Hindutva, public will just choose the original instead of a Wannabe. smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

This one time admission fee is here too but its in thousands as in around 5k. Nothing more.

I hear many school take in lakhs.

And Non refundable? Clearly Extortion.

Because here schools take a Security money at time of admission but will be returned to you if you leave the school with No dues. If you leave the school without clearing dues it won't be returned.

deposit money is in thousands which is refunded.

This other money is clearly donation but called by other fancy names.

Not all schools do so though

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

What a Well laid trap its turning out to be. smiley37

BJP is an election winning Machine.

Two things you can never beat them on is real ground level politics and Hindutva.

Congis/Opposition has no good political minds on the BJP level, all they do is attack BJP giving them full tosses and Modi ji hits them for Sixes. smiley37

Like the Lalu Parivar Jibe. BJP made it election campaign slogan. smiley37

So they rely on the BJP mistakes and gullible public who get fooled and suffer like Karnataka.

And if you are going to challenge BJP on Hindutva then watch this video from one of the harshest BJP critic Varun Grover.

https://youtube.com/shorts/uZRcIIg_7yg?si=bmqTUujPKDp7tCBt

If you have to fight BJP on Hindutva, public will just choose the original instead of a Wannabe. smiley36

Omar agrees

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1769301862350795068?s=20

Palak2812 thumbnail

Pvt schools take it

They take this in cash with no slip or anything provided.

Only very good pvt schools which has a real big brand value don't take it or take it less.

Delhi mein lacs mein Donations liye jaa rahe hain, 1st class ke bacche ke 5 lac tak.

Security deposit toh alag hota hain, Idk if it is even returned back but Donations is one time thing and jitna marzi chahe utna le rahe hain.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Pvt schools take it

They take this in cash with no slip or anything provided.

Only very good pvt schools which has a real big brand value don't take it or take it less.

Delhi mein lacs mein Donations liye jaa rahe hain, 1st class ke bacche ke 5 lac tak.

Security deposit toh alag hota hain, Idk if it is even returned back but Donations is one time thing and jitna marzi chahe utna le rahe hain.

Havent heard of so much..max I heard was 40-50k