Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Please provide factual statistics for all of above instead of spreading hate..

On last part. Opposite of this true …record numbers are returning to India despite having become …citizenships abroad ..

Aisi statements ka data nahi hota. Sirf ek shayari hota hai 'Dil behlane ke liye Khayal Achchha hai Galib' smiley37
Palak2812 thumbnail

have you heard of the US program “no child left behind” ? I am sure intentions were good. Prolly meant education and resources for all child. Sadly implementation was where they manipulated scores. Ensured every child went to next grade despite results etc. Resulting in poor education for many etc. And funding was tied to results. Promotions to next grade. Number of students etc. Sometimes best of Intentions can lead to really bad execution of those intentions and poor results. 🥲🥲🥲

You know I have actually praised Sisodiya and have believed that from AAPhe ha actually done good things in education.

But then I am Delhi Govt ka College and our fees were increased at peak Corona ka 1st wave when people just didn't knew what is even happening.

We were even asked to pay the increased fees for previous year.

I have still kept that letter posted at our home with me.

You know donation in schools in Delhi are at all time high. Fees itni zyada on top of that donations to give admissions.

You know after AAP came in MCD birth certificates tak ke liye corruption ho raha hain. They are asking 5k to give Birth certificates again no Godi media hyped this shit.

AAP has been the biggest fraud and shameless party which have only done shit but act as they are victim and the best thing.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

You know I have actually praised Sisodiya and have believed that from AAPhe ha actually done good things in education.

But then I am Delhi Govt ka College and our fees were increased at peak Corona ka 1st wave when people just didn't knew what is even happening.

You know donation in schools in Delhi are at all time high. Fees itni zyada on top of that donations to give admissions.

You know after AAP came in MCD birth certificates tak ke liye corruption ho raha hain. They are asking 5k to give Birth certificates again no Godi media hyped this shit.

AAP has been the biggest fraud and shameless party which have only done shit but act as they are victim and the best thing.

AAP party bas dhoka de raha hai
Edited by Redflag - 6 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

have you heard of the US program “no child left behind” ? I am sure intentions were good. Prolly meant education and resources for all child. Sadly implementation was where they manipulated scores. Ensured every child went to next grade despite results etc. Resulting in poor education for many etc. And funding was tied to results. Promotions to next grade. Number of students etc. Sometimes best of Intentions can lead to really bad execution of those intentions and poor results. 🥲🥲🥲

PAAP and good intentions? smiley37smiley37smiley37
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

PAAP and good intentions? smiley37smiley37smiley37

no bhai. I was referring to “no child left behind” program. 🤣🤣

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

education in good schools shouldn’t be donation based. Unfortunately it’s sad but true.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

no bhai. I was referring to “no child left behind” program. 🤣🤣

LOL. I thought PAAP. smiley36
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

there is a saying. Let the haters hate. smiley37 Ultimately Andh bhakt bol heen daala. Despite the bonds being law …even now matter has been sent back to Supreme Court.

But folks prefer old cash under the table and then resort to calling Andh bhakts smiley37smiley37…..itnaaa hate kahaan se laatey ho apneee lives mein. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

glad u realised

95027 thumbnail
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Why have some people suddenly gone silent on EBs?

https://x.com/saravofcl/status/1769306481252511940?s=20