Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spideyweb thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

This guy exposed the prostitution activities going in a University in Punjab.

Instead of stopping the activities this guy was arrested

TN Police went to Bihar to arrest the brother of the guy who called Stalin names.

WB Police arrested Media person who was showing Sandeshkhali incident.

But wait Modi is dictator due to him we are behind in Media Freedom Index smiley29

https://x.com/AskAnshul/status/1768851231945142434?s=20

asli dictator kon hai 😠

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ulta Karnataka Govt filed case against him when he was helping the kids.

When I was doing Internship with NCPCR conversion cases in Anath Ashram always came from South.

You don't know these Missionaries act as the best people but they just brainwash and convert people and kids.

@bold - this is so true. I studied in a Christian school from KG onwards till class 12th. And as early as class 2, my Hindi teacher (who was a converted Christian) was speaking foul about Lord Krishna to us in class. Imagine teachers feeding hateful misinformation about Hinduism to impressionable minds from their childhood. Many such instances happened later too till class 12th.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - this is so true. I studied in a Christian school from KG onwards till class 12th. And as early as class 2, my Hindi teacher (who was a converted Christian) was speaking foul about Lord Krishna to us in class. Imagine teachers feeding hateful misinformation about Hinduism to impressionable minds from their childhood. Many such instances happened later too till class 12th.

Aur same teachers secularism ke naam pe jhandaa le kar khadey rahengey when it suits them ofc. They don’t actually believe in a 2 way street and respect all in reality.

566912 thumbnail

NYT praising Delhi school model smiley37 sab paise ki moh maya hai babu bhaiya

https://x.com/timesalgebraind/status/1768890121586463097?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Please provide factual statistics for all of above instead of spreading hate..

On last part. Opposite of this true …record numbers are returning to India despite having become …citizenships abroad ..

Many Indian immigrants that I know have returned due to increased woke ideology in school and indoctrination of kids.

It’s scary if you hear some of the ground stories.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Many Indian immigrants that I know have returned due to increased woke ideology in school and indoctrination of kids.

It’s scary if you hear some of the ground stories.

As you too like me have spent considerable time aboard and also India you will appreciate this. There are pros and cons to both places.

But fact in my social circle is that there is a higher level of return to India. After obtaining citizenships abroad even. Even my friends children that came here for education and expectation was they might settle here went back after a couple of years. So that statement made earlier. Records numbers leaving .. simply not true. But chaaap deeeya in hate mode kisiney was my only point. To me I respect and cherish both places. Here and back home as well.

Palak2812 thumbnail

You know there was a news where Delhi Schools mein teachers were writing answersheets taki result accha show ho.

But Godi Media ne dikhaya he nahi.

95027 thumbnail

You know there was a news where Delhi Schools mein teachers were writing answersheets taki result accha show ho.

But Godi Media ne dikhaya he nahi.

have you heard of the US program “no child left behind” ? I am sure intentions were good. Prolly meant education and resources for all child. Sadly implementation was where they manipulated scores. Ensured every child went to next grade despite results etc. Resulting in poor education for many etc. And funding was tied to results. Promotions to next grade. Number of students etc. Sometimes best of Intentions can lead to really bad execution of those intentions and poor results. 🥲🥲🥲

BeingBlunt thumbnail
And now that this propoganda hai Failed, IF's fav party IT Cell has started spreading misinformation that he skipped the question from National Herald. smiley37

He didn't skip any. He wrote all questions and answers one by one.

https://twitter.com/OnlyFactIndia/status/1769046246562640026?t=-QQWC3AtMSB7n1I5EYtkOw&s=19

Also this Congi National Herald lady was so cunning that didn't introduce herself, directly asked Questions. She told about it when it was asked directly.