Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

https://twitter.com/shaandelhite/status/1768637687567679713?t=dFJ5c7kf43Pw1myPcch-zg&s=19

Rofl. IF's fav party and the the preferred option of some here, The opposition leader is down to Gali ka Gunda behaviour. This behavior is famously seen in Samuday Vishesh. Threatening everyone that whenever BJP govt goes we will take revenge. And it's already being seen in Karnataka where the Hindus were ultra dumb to vote them in. From being the UP/Guj of south to a state struggling for water and multiple problems. Mainland blast happened after years.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://twitter.com/shaandelhite/status/1768637687567679713?t=dFJ5c7kf43Pw1myPcch-zg&s=19

Rofl. IF's fav party and the the preferred option of some here, The opposition leader is down to Gali ka Gunda behaviour. This behavior is famously seen in Samuday Vishesh. Threatening everyone that whenever BJP govt goes we will take revenge. And it's already being seen in Karnataka where the Hindus were ultra dumb to vote them in. From being the UP/Guj of south to a state struggling for water and multiple problems. Mainland blast happened after years.

for decades they used govt machinery to cover their corruption and made them complicit and corrupt. Now threatening. Bearaucrats aren’t fools. They know that for the foreseeable future they aren’t coming back to power in center 🤣🤣.

Bhai. Woh YT video I posted zaroor dekhana. So much for EVM hacking that top investment houses in world are investing there. 🤣. Just facts and then they want to roam calling others andh bhakts 🤔🤔

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She was a bad education minister and this ministry along with some other like Science and all should be with people with that degree.

She made one thing correct which was started by UPA govt without any sign or something but the way she took it off was bad.

The timing was bad and students suffered, she could have continued it after following all the procedures but stopped abruptly.

I thought she is a very competent minister. One doesn’t need to have cuz education background to succeed in a particular ministry but sad to hear she messed up. Well they are humans and will make mistakes. Let’s hope it’s corrected as I do think education is key …

95027 thumbnail

I saw this too. Just crazy. And the argument “notification kahaan hain”. Notify karengey to criminals ? 🤔🤔🤔

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai. Woh YT video I posted zaroor dekhana. So much for EVM hacking that top investment houses in world are investing there. 🤣. Just facts and then they want to roam calling others andh bhakts 🤔🤔

Lol. The EVM question replied savagely by Election Commissioner. smiley37

https://x.com/MeghUpdates/status/1768961305342529991?t=_hiMi1HviIFXvDod0ljd7Q&s=35

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I saw this too. Just crazy. And the argument “notification kahaan hain”. Notify karengey to criminals ? 🤔🤔🤔

Also Look at the arrogance and lack lustre attitude of local police just below the tweet.

Trying to convince my sis to not go there for job but she says I have stayed there for 2 years while studying. But during that time it was BJP govt not Congress. She is also a BJP supporter like me but says kuch nahi hoga, your hatred for congis speaking.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Ulta Karnataka Govt filed case against him when he was helping the kids.

When I was doing Internship with NCPCR conversion cases in Anath Ashram always came from South.

You don't know these Missionaries act as the best people but they just brainwash and convert people and kids.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Palak2812 thumbnail

Blind haters ke hisab 2014 se pehle ke time was golden period jab bomb blast hote the and terrorists were released