Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Specially from Canada.

India's population is increasing with people's earning increased so yes many are leaving.

But people are also returning back.

mere heeen fault hain. Kahaan kal praise kar deeya for presenting facts,,,seedha u turn maar ke completely misleading statements without zero facts pe post kar deeya …post after post 🤣🤣.

Development aur progress that cannot be denied as it’s tangible and in front of everyone’s eyes.

A example fact: do you know due to request by NRIs govt has a special tax provision that helps returning Indians ? Not an incentive to return but it helps absorb the tax shock over a couple of years (not lifelong) to help return …. Status is called resident but not ordinary resident ….works for first 2 years ..

khair chodo …opinions won’t change even if tangible progress is for everyone to see. Again. World has recognized this so I think 🔥 badh raheen hain for haters ..

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She isn't a Pravakta, she is a Minister

Isliye smiley36

Also Shivam is not known by majority

Smriti Irani made Raga leave his pushtani Seat, so she is really good.

One of the worst things BJP did was making her Education Minister, but good it was corrected.

personally I believe long term progress of society comes thru education. It’s THE Foundational Stone for Society. So a capable person should be in charge…and hence it’s good for her …... …just my POV

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

personally I believe long term progress of society comes thru education. It’s THE Foundational Stone for Society. So a capable person should be in charge…and hence it’s good for her …... …just my POV

She was a bad education minister and this ministry along with some other like Science and all should be with people with that degree.

She made one thing correct which was started by UPA govt without any sign or something but the way she took it off was bad.

The timing was bad and students suffered, she could have continued it after following all the procedures but stopped abruptly.

Palak2812 thumbnail

This guy exposed the prostitution activities going in a University in Punjab.

Instead of stopping the activities this guy was arrested

TN Police went to Bihar to arrest the brother of the guy who called Stalin names.

WB Police arrested Media person who was showing Sandeshkhali incident.

But wait Modi is dictator due to him we are behind in Media Freedom Index smiley29

https://x.com/AskAnshul/status/1768851231945142434?s=20

95027 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/m3a6Z7vZPlo?si=BoHj1Nhd-6vUllsw

Must watch video. One of the largest investors in the world ka interview.

BeingBlunt thumbnail
OMG ESB C** have made an entry. smiley37

I was waiting ye log kab entry maarenge. smiley39smiley37

Seriously man CON party should come up with better tricks. smiley37