Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Electoral bonds were legal back then so can't compare both with legal/illegal

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Idk if you guys know Shivam, I think he is in early 30s he started aa Political Analyst but now in BJP and comes as BJP ka Pravakta on TV.

This guy is also good but problem is bcoz he is young and doesn't have big career in past as he just started now, he isn't given much time to speak, it was same as when he used to come as Political analyst.

He is also good.

Will check if I get time. Tv pe hardly dekhte hai. It's only clips. smiley36

Anyways Shivam always reminds me of A save kashi twitter warrior. Such a stupid ass I can't tell you. smiley37

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

How delusional to think corruption is low now n development?!! Bridges n tunnels are collapsing ..

Also bjp core base did vote against corruption .... IAC aana hazare swayed

That, and also, BJP is now promoting caste based division among Hindus - something that it seemed to oppose back in the 90s. Reservations are at an all time high, there's the SC/ST act that's weaponized against non SC/ST Hindus, and violence against non-SC/ST/OBC people is at an all-time high

No wonder that a record number of Indians have surrendered their citizenship, and the only ones trying to legally get into India are Paki & Bangladeshi Hindus