Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

@bold: This is still controversial because there is no proof of this, but there is a visual proof of development work.

Also there is not a single opposition leader who will come and own stuff boldly and bluntly like this. smiley37

Isse jyada bolenge to Bannable ho jayega. smiley37

Proof naheen but corruption to har jagah hain duniya mein. Aur india mein bhee hain. Aur aa I keep saying. As long as there is progress. Digitization of transactions. Improved courts etc. It will become v challenging to keep it at prev levels. Log delhtey naheen hain ki impact of all the systems being put in place is that. 🤣🤣

aur haan ban mat hona 🤣🤣🤣.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Shehzad_Ind/status/1768617642506498106?t=MLCD1ErcAQQa-xGQ1lpb-A&s=19

Ya to ye dono bhai milkar public ko Chu**** bana rahe hai ya Tehseen Pappu Ko Chu**** bana raha. smiley37

Have to say Sehzaad is a bloody brilliant spokesperson. You need that too. Usual progression will be to see him in a higher position but then we will lose a great speaker who counters the Pappu IT Cell.

Reminds me of 2 names. Sambit Patra. Everyone misses him and his legendary words. smiley37

Nirmala Mam. She is a brilliant Speaker/Orator/debator/spokesperson and is a Befitting Replies Expert. But we don't get to see her much nevause she is a Core services minister. But whenever we see her speak its bloody brilliant. smiley32

Like I remember one speech where some congi was taunting BJP On corruption and She says Corruption ke upar aap bol rahe hai? Corruption ke Upar? smiley39

'Dettol se Muh Saaf Karwao Bhai'. smiley37

Or something like that. smiley37

P.S. Extra Brownie Points to Sehzaad for that last ball Six to Ashutosh. smiley37

95027 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Shehzad_Ind/status/1768617642506498106?t=MLCD1ErcAQQa-xGQ1lpb-A&s=19

Ya to ye dono bhai milkar public ko Chu**** bana rahe hai ya Tehseen Pappu Ko Chu**** bana raha. smiley37

Have to say Sehzaad is a bloody brilliant spokesperson. You need that too. Usual progression will be to see him in a higher position but then we will lose a great speaker who counters the Pappu IT Cell.

Reminds me of 2 names. Sambit Patra. Everyone misses him and his legendary words. smiley37

Nirmala Mam. She is a brilliant Speaker/Orator/debator/spokesperson and is a Befitting Replies Expert. But we don't get to see her much nevause she is a Core services minister. But whenever we see her speak its bloody brilliant. smiley32

Like I remember one speech where some congi was taunting BJP On corruption and She says Corruption ke upar aap bol rahe hai? Corruption ke Upar? smiley39

P.S. Extra Brownie Points to Sehzaad for that last ball Six to Ashutosh. smiley37

well put. I also saw a tweet from Tharoor on prices and posted a video where Congress minister was arguing with media that 900-1200 rupee cylinder isn’t expensive 🤣🤣. That’s why I love Shehzad. He carries all these videos on his tablet and plays it even on tv debates 🤣🤣

also don’t forget. Superstar Jaishankar and annumalai of TN. I am also loving how Amit bhai speaks btw. His onterviews are mooh Tod jawaab. Like recently when the interviewer said “foreign media is saying” he cut her off and said ask them if they have triple talaq , 370 for any of their states etc. All in all a fantastic team.

someone you may not know of. Pms economic advisor panelist. I forget his moment. Comes on Bloomberg tv and what an orator he is too. Isliye to pooree duniya mein image makeover ho gaya hain bhai. Starting at the top with Modiji and his phenomenal team.

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

once again. Thanks for sharing facts. I didn’t know about second part. 15 years residency to own any property is once again creating different rules for it which is not the goal. I hope this is changed (perhaps meant to be put in place with good Intention of not too much too soon ? No idea. Just a thought) but it needs to be changed over time and length should keep reducing to zero ultimately … as is case anywhere else in India. Good point again by you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. Good to see folks here that present facts so well and also opinions even if different from others :). Vs “if you are different you are brainwashed narrative I am seeing elsewhere “.

TY 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks. Just as a point, I used to support the BJP back in the day. In 1984, I was hoping that they'd put up some total, since even then, I was hoping for a Hindu party to roll back the secular legacy of Nehru and the just assassinated Indira. In 1989, I voted for the first time for Janata Dal's candidate in Pune, who was a part of the ownership of the Maharashtra Herald Newspaper (although they did have a BJP candidate there as well, which was a loose alliance, since LF & BJP refused to be a part of the same coalition), and in 1991, I voted for the BJP candidate. That was the last time I ever voted in India

Like I said, I'm open to supporting any pro Hindu party, no matter what its prospects, just like I supported BJP when their prospects were NIL. Likewise, if the same party stops being pro Hindu and puts in something else, I'm done! That's precisely what's happened w/ my support. Loyalty is a 2 way street: I'm loyal to a party that is loyal to me, and the moment they're gone, so am I

Palak2812 thumbnail

That's why I say specially Shehzaad from hating Modi to supporting Modi and BJP like this.

He is amazing, he is a great sportsperson.

BJP actually have some amazing Spokesperson who come on TV to tell things.

Shudhanshu Trivedi is just my favorite, agar yeh banda classes le toh I will join.

This guy's knowledge and memory is just soo good.

Idk if you guys know Shivam, I think he is in early 30s he started aa Political Analyst but now in BJP and comes as BJP ka Pravakta on TV.

This guy is also good but problem is bcoz he is young and doesn't have big career in past as he just started now, he isn't given much time to speak, it was same as when he used to come as Political analyst.

He is also good.

On TV debates only BJP ones send good orator who actually talk sense, specially without being rude and being horrible to others.

Otherwise aur sab just don't talk sense and the way they talk is the biggest turn off.

Their Pravakta can't even put points nicely and will cry Media biki hue hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

well put. I also saw a tweet from Tharoor on prices and posted a video where Congress minister was arguing with media that 900-1200 rupee cylinder isn’t expensive 🤣🤣. That’s why I love Shehzad. He carries all these videos on his tablet and plays it even on tv debates 🤣🤣

also don’t forget. Superstar Jaishankar and annumalai of TN. I am also loving how Amit bhai speaks btw. His onterviews are mooh Tod jawaab. Like recently when the interviewer said “foreign media is saying” he cut her off and said ask them if they have triple talaq , 370 for any of their states etc. All in all a fantastic team.

someone you may not know of. Pms economic advisor panelist. I forget his moment. Comes on Bloomberg tv and what an orator he is too. Isliye to pooree duniya mein image makeover ho gaya hain bhai. Starting at the top with Modiji and his phenomenal team.

I hope TN doesn't disappoint Annamalai, that guy is doing so much hardwork.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

That's why I say specially Shehzaad from hating Modi to supporting Modi and BJP like this.

He is amazing, he is a great sportsperson.

BJP actually have some amazing Spokesperson who come on TV to tell things.

Shudhanshu Trivedi is just my favorite, agar yeh banda classes le toh I will join.

This guy's knowledge and memory is just soo good.

Idk if you guys know Shivam, I think he is in early 30s he started aa Political Analyst but now in BJP and comes as BJP ka Pravakta on TV.

This guy is also good but problem is bcoz he is young and doesn't have big career in past as he just started now, he isn't given much time to speak, it was same as when he used to come as Political analyst.

He is also good.

On TV debates only BJP ones send good orator who actually talk sense, specially without being rude and being horrible to others.

Otherwise aur sab just don't talk sense and the way they talk is the biggest turn off.

If you're talking about Shivam Tyagi then I already follow him on Twitter. I like what he speaks 👍

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Reminds me of another video of Shehzaad recently. There was some debate on 'revadis' or freebies.

The Congressi panelist changed the topic and started talking about Jobs. smiley37 That BJP promised this much jobs. Shehzaad played a clip of priyanka vadra promising 1 lakh jobs in Himachal and CM Sukku denying after getting power. That congi said a random number of around 20 lakhs (i think) jobs promised by BJP.

Shehzaad brings out his tablet and counts these much jobs properly and in reality with facts. And then asks the congi to detail his.

The congi got angry and said the panel doesn't know what point the debate is going on. The anchor cuts in between and says we know the point of debate, you were the one who changed track and started talking jobs. Now answer Shehzaad. The congi got angry and left. smiley37

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Thanks. Just as a point, I used to support the BJP back in the day. In 1984, I was hoping that they'd put up some total, since even then, I was hoping for a Hindu party to roll back the secular legacy of Nehru and the just assassinated Indira. In 1989, I voted for the first time for Janata Dal's candidate in Pune, who was a part of the ownership of the Maharashtra Herald Newspaper (although they did have a BJP candidate there as well, which was a loose alliance, since LF & BJP refused to be a part of the same coalition), and in 1991, I voted for the BJP candidate. That was the last time I ever voted in India

Like I said, I'm open to supporting any pro Hindu party, no matter what its prospects, just like I supported BJP when their prospects were NIL. Likewise, if the same party stops being pro Hindu and puts in something else, I'm done! That's precisely what's happened w/ my support. Loyalty is a 2 way street: I'm loyal to a party that is loyal to me, and the moment they're gone, so am I

just be patient. India is a huge and diverse country. I don’t have tolerance for extremists but it will progress with the momentum it has. Not easy to change drastically and no sense in that. They have prioritized well tbh and is now a recognized global player. Lots of goodwill world over.

and your the shining example of democracy working. As you have changed who you support etc.