NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Totally agree. Absolutely brilliant smiley32

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes and it clearly shows that BJP being the Biggest party along with being in Central if their electoral bonds be equated with these 1 state party they will be getting lesser than them.

That's why I said Electoral bonds being public won’t hurt them.

https://twitter.com/sdeo76/status/1768483462283919584

Word Count: 1

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Mamta has just had a major injury. These people had a foresight and contributed towards her treatment

Her makeup artists are probably from Tollygunge (that's where Kolkata's movie industry is located)

Anyway, given the way the BJP betrayed Hindus of WB in 2021 when the post poll violence occurred, I'd be surprised if they get into double figures as far as number of seats go. I'm no fan of Mumtaz/TMC, but I'm predicting that her party will pick up 30+ seats

Vr15h thumbnail

There is no reason why the world's only Hindu country has to be secular. That is what's wrong w/ Sanghis, no matter what their individual faith

India should be to Hindus (+Sikhs+Jains) what Israel is to Jews: a natural home where one's religious practices are beyond reproach

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

There is no reason why the world's only Hindu country has to be secular. That is what's wrong w/ Sanghis, no matter what their individual faith

India should be to Hindus (+Sikhs+Jains) what Israel is to Jews: a natural home where one's religious practices are beyond reproach

It is. I believe this but my biased view comes from a SoBo life..

as for improvement it takes time after 70 yrs of nonsense by INC and even now so by likes of Mamta. Kejri, Stalin etc… Patience needed bhai ….problem isn’t secularism. It’s false secularism and false woke propoganda, if u see CAA thread posted a few videos of false woke.