Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

This actually is a problem - which is why Hindus need an alternative voice in the Lok Sabha

Somewhere as in some states

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Somewhere as in some states

Some as in BJP-ruled states, like UP, Haryana, Gujarat....

They don't need the muslim vote, but triptikaran policies continue

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Another AAP? smiley37Why always a news party? Why not get the hands dirty and clean the mess in BJP? No one will be able to get the level of machinery and public connect and ground work of BJP.

Any new party won't work because Cong will never allow someone else to rise in competition to pappu and BJP has a organizational structure.

And one thing is for sure, BJP will never sit idle. They will always work towards winning more and more political power. Political power gets work done. Sanctimonious speeches that's are ideologically correct don't. All those who are thinkers speakers intellectuals book writers etc won't even win a ward mohalla election forget anything else. They should leave the politics to politicians and confine themselves to intellectual behaviour.

@bold - this is brilliant. And absolutely true.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

@bold - this is brilliant. And absolutely true.

Thanks. Have seen this in real life and in country too.

Ram mandir was perfect example. And 370.

In real happened with me. I had to get the death certificate of my father. 4 years it took and no result.

My friend whose father worked for an MLA got to know about it. I told him don't bother ho jayega. He Got it done in 90 mins from the time I told him.

Since then I have this view. Power gets things done. It's upto the person how they will use it.

10 kaam karke ek random statement bol diye to kya ho gaya?

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I agree.... But the other alternatives are even worse. can't afford to let them come in power or they will make it a hell hole for us.

I will vote for BJP not because I think it's best but because the other options are even worse. And voting for a newly emerging party will only divide the Hindu votes and help parties like Congress, SP or TMC.

You can’t get any Hindu party. Not possible.

The claim of an all Hindu party is a shadyantra. To get the votes divided. Hindus will always vote for collective good rather than own selfish reasons. (It’s a good thing). What BJP has done to get confidence of voters is - their work. They have relentlessly worked for betterment of citizens.

A new Hindu party doesn’t have street power. It’s all khayali pulao. Ideal on paper. Fluff on reality.
You can’t do jackshit if you don’t have seats mandate.

Falling for these gimmicks is how AAP came into power. Fooled everyone with their jhadu symbol and loose shirts. Kejru came up by the virtue of against corruption: the guy has done highest corruption in least amount of time.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

It's upto the Muslim community to decide whom they want to vote for. There r parties that've used them as vote bank to fwd their agenda..never thought about their progress to keep them in victim mode. They have voted for these parties for years and issues remained the same.

On the other hand there is a party which came to power even without majority of their votes. But they r getting the benefits of overall progress..somewhere even more than the rest.

They just need to think..who r the ones talking about the divide constantly and creating n environment of hatred. Koi ek muslim bhi khud ko pooche..kya unka standard of living improve nahi hua hai?

am going to be politically incorrect. Pehley koi yeah questiions khood se poochey

1. Kaanon badaaa ya sharia ?

2. Ekta badeeee yas jihad ?

3. Selective (apnee convenience) se sharia badaaa ya common sense (for eg do they use bank deposits to earn interest ?

I have seen videos where they acknowledge they getting so many benefits but won’t vote for govt providing them. Hence for their own sake they need to ask tougher questions to themselves. If the replies to these still can’t overcome their prejudice, then for those ones - they prolly need to immigrate to one of the 70 countries that are Islamic like Netherlands PM is trying.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 7 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

am going to be politically incorrect. Pehley koi yeah questiions khood se poochey

1. Kaanon badaaa ya sharia ?

2. Ekta badeeee yas jihad ?

3. Selective (apnee convenience) se sharia badaaa ya common sense (for eg do they use bank deposits to earn interest ?

I have seen videos where they acknowledge they getting so many benefits but won’t vote for govt providing them. Hence for their own sake they need to ask tougher questions to themselves. If the replies to these still can’t overcome their prejudice, then for those ones - they prolly need to immigrate to one of the 70 countries that are Islamic like Netherlands PM is trying.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

That's what..

They should do introspection

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

You can’t get any Hindu party. Not possible.

The claim of an all Hindu party is a shadyantra. To get the votes divided. Hindus will always vote for collective good rather than own selfish reasons. (It’s a good thing). What BJP has done to get confidence of voters is - their work. They have relentlessly worked for betterment of citizens.

A new Hindu party doesn’t have street power. It’s all khayali pulao. Ideal on paper. Fluff on reality.
You can’t do jackshit if you don’t have seats mandate.

Falling for these gimmicks is how AAP came into power. Fooled everyone with their jhadu symbol and loose shirts. Kejru came up by the virtue of against corruption: the guy has done highest corruption in least amount of time.

+1 to everything you said.

A recent example. Ghamandiyas arrested Manish Kashyap for speaking about the atrocities on Biharis in TN. They came here to arrest him. Bihar police charged him on many charges.

But as soon as there were winds of change and NDA was about to come back he was released by the same Bihar police. Now he is freely talking about whatever he wants.

Last time there was NDA in bihar, Agniveer riots happened and there a famous teacher Khan sir was in news for instigation. He went underground. Nothing much came out against him. But since then he has done gajab palti. smiley37 No one roasts anti nationals and IF's fav country like him.

Hindus will never have street power because they don't have a central funding thay will take care of them and family when they are showing street power. Govt won't always help them. The most they can do is punish the rioters. Won't give them funds and community support like the 2 radicals get from Vatican and Arab countries.

Also Maadarniya Kejruddin is now wanting to get PMLA removed because the Opposition alliance is suffering the most due to it.

Imagine. Getting elected on Non corruption pitch to remove an act made for preventing corruption. smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Political Power is everything.

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/1759597278719844757?t=YEJqZT_k8O6yXTnMgg1sSQ&s=19

Just because the opposition is brutal doesn't mean BJP has to.

And if they don't we will Change govt is a stupidity of next level.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

For now, muslims are a locked vote-bank for SP, unless AIMIM decides to dive in the state full throttle. In the meantime, SP has recognized that it's hemorrhaging Hindu - including Yadav - votes, and has to do something to stop that bleeding

Incidentally, what % of Indians these days vote according to identity politics?

Don't know about others. But I don't.

I vote on the basis of what I see..and seeing our PM's work ever since he was a state CM.

Have seen the transformation first hand.. starting from my locality, to city to the country. As I have said before..he is the one I trust