Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She deserves to be behind the bars and no where else along with hefty fine.

I would love to see her debating against Supriya Shrinate in news debates. smiley36

The key word here is 'see' as I'll mute the tv and just watch their expressions while debating (read fighting) smiley36

Edit - on second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't miss the gems coming out of their mouths. smiley9 I will probably keep the volume just barely audible smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 7 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I know....

I'm not angry with BJP, just a little unsatisfied. But when I look at the opposing parties I immediately feel grateful to have BJP smiley36

Wo sab chalta hai. smiley36But hold it till the elections. After election when BJP returns jitna gaali dena hai wo kar lena. smiley37 Such things especially in election year so close to election can have adverse effects, Indian public generally doesnt think long term. Else no state would have had a cong govt .
95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/IndiaSpeaksPR/status/1759278420628824330?s=20

So Kejri thinks there should be no laws for money laundering ? 🤔🤔🤔

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/AstroCounselKK/status/1759191600130081100?s=20

EVM hacking kuch zyaada heee ho raheen hain aaj kal

(Easy Victory for Modijeee).

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://x.com/AstroCounselKK/status/1759191600130081100?s=20

EVM hacking kuch zyaada heee ho raheen hain aaj kal

(Easy Victory for Modijeee).

LOL. This is really Too much but if you actually meet people lower income people who were genuinely affected and their lives were changed, they treat him like that. Especially the 60+ generation. Best example my state. BJP doesnt get majority in state elections because modi ji isnt directly involved. but in LS elections almost a sweep every time barring few k2a infested places.

I know some people will have problems with this too. How can someone say this ? You are this and that. smiley37

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

It's upto the Muslim community to decide whom they want to vote for. There r parties that've used them as vote bank to fwd their agenda..never thought about their progress to keep them in victim mode. They have voted for these parties for years and issues remained the same.

On the other hand there is a party which came to power even without majority of their votes. But they r getting the benefits of overall progress..somewhere even more than the rest.

They just need to think..who r the ones talking about the divide constantly and creating n environment of hatred. Koi ek muslim bhi khud ko pooche..kya unka standard of living improve nahi hua hai?

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 7 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

For now, muslims are a locked vote-bank for SP, unless AIMIM decides to dive in the state full throttle. In the meantime, SP has recognized that it's hemorrhaging Hindu - including Yadav - votes, and has to do something to stop that bleeding

Incidentally, what % of Indians these days vote according to identity politics?

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

It's upto the Muslim community to decide whom they want to vote for. There r parties that've used them as vote bank to fwd their agenda..never thought about their progress to keep them in victim mode. They have voted for these parties for years and issues remained the same.

On the other hand there is a party which came to power even without majority of their votes. But they r getting the benefits of overall progress..somewhere even more than the rest.

They just need to think..who r the ones talking about the divide constantly and creating n environment of hatred. Koi ek muslim bhi khud ko pooche..kya unka standard of living improve nahi hua hai?

This actually is a problem - which is why Hindus need an alternative voice in the Lok Sabha