Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

The washing machine syndrome, or the Ganga syndrome. All his crimes are washed away by taking a dip in either 🤦‍♂️

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What the heck

BJP needs ro stop taking everyone who wants to join.

&

Siddhu and Kamalnath toh specially nahi.

Sidhu started his political career with BJP in 2004 and was with the party till 2016

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

It's clarified hours back that Kamalnath is not joining

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

This Mohan Bhagwat is ruining it. I don't like him one bit 👎

The premise of the new party seems very good. Would love to see it grow to its full potential 👍

Another AAP? smiley37Why always a news party? Why not get the hands dirty and clean the mess in BJP? No one will be able to get the level of machinery and public connect and ground work of BJP.

Any new party won't work because Cong will never allow someone else to rise in competition to pappu and BJP has a organizational structure.

And one thing is for sure, BJP will never sit idle. They will always work towards winning more and more political power. Political power gets work done. Sanctimonious speeches that's are ideologically correct don't. All those who are thinkers speakers intellectuals book writers etc won't even win a ward mohalla election forget anything else. They should leave the politics to politicians and confine themselves to intellectual behaviour.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://x.com/mp_index/status/1758825814572040696?s=20

Have been here. It’s spectacular

couple of my pics from that trip :)

It's a beautiful place..visited Jabalpur, Bhedaghat, Marble rocks n Pachmarhi years ago.. memorable trip.

Didn't see the airport then..but Jabalpur railway station was the best and cleanest I had seen in India

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Sidhu started his political career with BJP in 2004 and was with the party till 2016

Haan

He joined Congress in 2017.

Uske baad Pakistan wala drama kiya phir Kapil ke show se kick hua, phir jail hue.

I don't want him back.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Another AAP? smiley37Why always a news party? Why not get the hands dirty and clean the mess in BJP? No one will be able to get the level of machinery and public connect and ground work of BJP.

Any new party won't work because Cong will never allow someone else to rise in competition to pappu and BJP has a organizational structure.

And one thing is for sure, BJP will never sit idle. They will always work towards winning more and more political power. Political power gets work done. Sanctimonious speeches that's are ideologically correct don't. All those who are thinkers speakers intellectuals book writers etc won't even win a ward mohalla election forget anything else. They should leave the politics to politicians and confine themselves to intellectual behaviour.

M not looking for alternatives or so called strong opposition. BJP all the way..simple

Vr15h thumbnail

Tbh mera thought process completely different hai Vrish se. And i know why such thought and posts. But i don't want to get into a debate on that. Reason you can best understand. Some people just don't get the need for political power and actions over speech . So much disillusionment on trivial issue. People forget the 'NarovaKunjarova' of Mahabharat.

So many people were shouting and crying about Nupur Sharma and pressure from Qatar. There was hardly anything official statement from govt.

But when action was really needed from BJP in navy case they did and got them back safely.

What would you prefer

sanctimonious speech that is perfect but zero actions

Or

Zero or irrelevant statements but proper action?

My choice will always be actions over speech.

The late Bal Thackeray was someone like that. He never sat on the CM's chair or even the BMCC Mayor's chair even one day! But when he was around, he called the shots in Mumbai! Bollywood was scared of making anti-Hindu movies for a while. Love jihad was unheard of. The Dawood gangs were on the back foot, if not the retreat

Unfortunately, the Shiv Sena, the way it existed in his day, is dead & forgotten. As Santosh Dubey, the leader of the group that demolished the Babri noted, people like Thackeray come once in a lifetime

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Haan

He joined Congress in 2017.

Uske baad Pakistan wala drama kiya phir Kapil ke show se kick hua, phir jail hue.

I don't want him back.

If he does RG can take his revenge for coining the name Pappu.

Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aaya😂

Though heights would be Mahua Moitra wanting to join 😄

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 7 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail

How is it another AAP? AAP, like all other parties, is secular. This one is Sanatani. If anything, it's the BJP that resembles Congress & other secular parties.

Congress has been toppled as the main opposition party in several states - UP, Bihar, Bengal, Odhisa, Tamil Nadu and I suspect even Maharashtra. The moment any state gets a credible new party, it flushes Congress down the 🚽

I'd be for there being multiple 🕉 parties even if BJP was doing everything right (which they're not), for the simple reason that you always want competition of ideas. If nothing else, it'll force the BJP to put the skids on all its outreach programs, which right now include doing nothing about the Rohingya/Bangladesh issue, even while Hindu refugees in Rajasthan rot in the desert. When a party knows that any particular move to increase its appeal will also decrease its appeal w/ a different voter set, it'll act very differently from how it has been acting