Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Aai hai. Rajan the Congress stooge has credited Vajpayee’s reforms over world’s bestest economist Manmohan ji. Rajan Tu to giyo smiley36

Anyways, I believe Vajpayee and PV Rao’s reforms helped UPA.

https://x.com/iankursingh/status/1757966800757600295?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

There is a marked difference between these protests and the earlier ones.

There is close to zero public support.

No support from social media influencers and celebs.

Their credibility is Nil. Wonder how is this achieved? Their lies were dismantled step by step during their prolonged protest..no scope of sympathy. And even if people sympathize they won't support.

Same will happen if wrestlers protest.

I think what’s opposition is looking for is — international headlines and media bruhaha with these protests. Mainly international qtiyapa.

International qtiye aa jayenge out in open with their propaganda.

566912 thumbnail

Haryanvi Farmers are so cool-headed and come with such clear details and facts.

Every video that I saw of them, I found them so calm and yet very knowledgeable.

Impressed!!

95027 thumbnail
95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/MrSinha_/status/1758394648366637157?s=20

Jai Shree Ram ❤️ se bhee problem hain ab RG ko.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aur ek wo kattar imaandar hai Jo baahar dikhave ke liye sasti chappal pehenta hai .... par rehta hai sone ke Mahal me 🫤

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

His dad ironically was the only candidate for prime minister who ever promised a Ram Rajya, after launching his campaign from Ayodhya in 1989. It was he who unlocked the Shilanyas and was trying to get to a proposal that would build that temple on that site

I'll wait for the next party that promises it. While it won't be the Congress or any of the I.N.D.I.A. parties, it won't be the BJP or NDA parties either

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

His dad ironically was the only candidate for prime minister who ever promised a Ram Rajya, after launching his campaign from Ayodhya in 1989. It was he who unlocked the Shilanyas and was trying to get to a proposal that would build that temple on that site

I'll wait for the next party that promises it. While it won't be the Congress or any of the I.N.D.I.A. parties, it won't be the BJP or NDA parties either

I am with you. We need an alternative ..at a min strong opposition for checks and balances…right now there is none. And govt is doing good work.

I am also seeing global movement ..Europe. Japan etc. all realizing the “fake victimization” after violence…refusal to follow laws and claim Sharia is only law they want to follow also,,,give it time. Works is waking up to this cycle …

in the meantime let’s hope and another strong opposition party rises …then people will have true choices