Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Ladies - vote for congress and get assaulted - says India forums lefto banshees.

https://x.com/mjavinod/status/1757238618458853649?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

This is deleted

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

BJP is trying over the top to showcase itself as great.

Maldives was given special package in this budget after their government mocking our PM. They had relented to farmer protest last time..

BJP was brought to power to bring some great laws, but they only strengthened the SC/ST act, as now criticism of Ambedkar ji has become equivalent to blasphemy law of Pakistan.

They want to woo SC/ST votes thinking UC is already in their pockets

I do not disagree. Political parties have to do appeasement stuff the world over. Not an excuse either.

Hence I do think there has to be a strong opposition at a minimum (especially since currently - what is the alternative situation hain - there is not really any).

Another thing....

In my business school (long ago) we discussed with our Intl Biz prof extensively - China Rise/India stall (this predates BJP govt). Something important that I still remember is having a very strong central govt with a good mandate so they can govern effectively - as long as its actually an effective govt that is focussed on progress. Hence I think they need to get the mandate. I cannot do justice to write in in 2-3 sentences as this was a pretty huge discussion followed by many papers for the course. But I hope you get the gist.

At the same time, I do want to see a stronger alternative or at a min, a stronger opposition emerge that can challenge them versus the current ------ 50+13=75 opposition... Checks and balances are a must..

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bhai Court gayi thi main kal.

Whichever party didn't wanted to appear in Court were blaming Farmer Protests.

Judge ko bhi pata hain drama ho raha hain.

can u pls help me understand how such protests causing massive public inconvenience and also public disturbance are legal there? I am not familiar with laws there.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

can u pls help me understand how such protests causing massive public inconvenience and also public disturbance are legal there? I am not familiar with laws there.

It is causing inconvenience

Chandigarh ya Punjab se Delhi on road nahi aa paa rahe hain

Bcoz inn logo ko gundagardi karni hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I saw the tractors upgrade and fund money getting termed as crowdfund news

Itna kharacha protest mei kyu karenge farmers, the farmers are annadata of India they know the value of money

I don't think the farmers who work in field day and night would pull something like that

Tractors upgrade

Kites fly kar rahe hain so that drone can't be in sky

Gile bore taki Aasu gas use na ho paaye.

Destroying public property.

6 months ka raashan rakha hain

Yeh sab kar rahe hain and bol rahe hain

&

We should belive this a Farmer Protest

https://x.com/AskAnshul/status/1757994927265554797?s=20

Palak2812 thumbnail

BJP is trying over the top to showcase itself as great.

Maldives was given special package in this budget after their government mocking our PM. They had relented to farmer protest last time..

BJP was brought to power to bring some great laws, but they only strengthened the SC/ST act, as now criticism of Ambedkar ji has become equivalent to blasphemy law of Pakistan.

They want to woo SC/ST votes thinking UC is already in their pockets

SC/ST wala is the worst thing they did

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Tractors upgrade

Kites fly kar rahe hain so that drone can't be in sky

Gile bore taki Aasu gas use na ho paaye.

Destroying public property.

6 months ka raashan rakha hain

Yeh sab kar rahe hain and bol rahe hain

&

We should belive this a Farmer Protest

https://x.com/AskAnshul/status/1757994927265554797?s=20

😳😳😳This is ridiculous

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I just hope Government doesn't relent this time

Palak2812 thumbnail

I just hope Government doesn't relent this time

Congress jin wrestlers ko support kar rahi hain

Woh bhi start karne wale hain.

These people are doing everything to spread hate for the govt and cause inconvenience for the ordinary people.

Point per koyi baat nahi karega na exact issue per.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I do not disagree. Political parties have to do appeasement stuff the world over. Not an excuse either.

Hence I do think there has to be a strong opposition at a minimum (especially since currently - what is the alternative situation hain - there is not really any).

Another thing....

In my business school (long ago) we discussed with our Intl Biz prof extensively - China Rise/India stall (this predates BJP govt). Something important that I still remember is having a very strong central govt with a good mandate so they can govern effectively - as long as its actually an effective govt that is focussed on progress. Hence I think they need to get the mandate. I cannot do justice to write in in 2-3 sentences as this was a pretty huge discussion followed by many papers for the course. But I hope you get the gist.

At the same time, I do want to see a stronger alternative or at a min, a stronger opposition emerge that can challenge them versus the current ------ 50+13=75 opposition... Checks and balances are a must..

International bigwigs count as opposition? They r pretty strong if rumours r to be believed