Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

This looks like 20 years ago story. Ab to ghar me 2 cylinder yas piped gas hain. I remember when my parents got the 2nd cylinder spare. It was a game changer for our lives to ensure cooking went smoothly. This was prolly 30-40 years ago ? 🤣🤣. INC wake up 🤣🤣

Exactly. This reminded me of my childhood days when many times even I had to stand in long lines for hours... Scary 😬

Congress dragged the state decades behind smiley44

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Ghante ka Critic. smiley35 He is just a paid propagandist working for cong. But sometimes his non paid self takes over or maybe he is pandering to Congress that increase my pay or I am ready to jump. smiley37

Btw he is also known as Maddison Mawali. Few years ago there was some event in Maddison Square Garden. He got violent there and started fighting physically. There was a viral video too if you search it. smiley37

@ bold I remember thatsmiley36

Madison square garden pe apni negativity failaa raha tha public ne usko roka but bhaisahaab ko funding kahin aur se aayi thi ya nahi aayi thi ya free ka fafda jalebi nahi mila hoga usko iski bhadaas nikaal raha tha and public ne usko tarka diya smiley37

Edited by dusk2dawn - 7 months ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Not just PMO. Also don’t forget ministry of external affairs of India. At first late Sushma Swaraj ji and now S. Jaishankar. Credit to be given when its due..

Kyun yeh baat bhi sahi hai naah??

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Not just PMO. Also don’t forget ministry of external affairs of India. At first late Sushma Swaraj ji and now S. Jaishankar. Credit to be given when its due..

Bilkul sahi hai.

Sushma swaraj ka Jo personal touch rehta tha aise missions me wo lagta tha jaise apne koi Ghar ka hi humari fikr kar raha hai. Loved her... And immense respect for her.

Same With S jaishankar. He is easily one of most well articulated and efficient FM I have seen in India.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

100% saheee :)

95027 thumbnail

yaar. It’s supposed to be in USA since last year but still not working here. 🥲🥲

Moonks thumbnail