Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

💯smiley20

i was referring to aggressors committing the atrocities then pretend to be victims themselves.

Jai Shree Ram ❤️

smiley36smiley36yeah I don't know about that, we can't do anything for that, we can just focus on making our community stronger

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Oh wow I didn't knew about this project, this is very innovative and the video is very informative.

I loved the info about ventilation and flood management system

This is amazing thanks for sharing smiley31

When people say it’s just image and media frenzy…I ask them to open their eyes as ..at a min this infrastructure in being built in front of their eyes….not just hard,,,Impossible to be blind to it. From this to Atal Setu to Delhi-Mumbai expressway are just 3 of many …this is tangible not just SM messaging … …and going to be the backbone for the growth.

Jai Shree Ram ❤️.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

When people say it’s just image and media frenzy…I ask them to open their eyes as ..at a min this infrastructure in being built in front of their eyes….not just hard,,,Impossible to be blind to it. From this to Atal Setu to Delhi-Mumbai expressway are just 3 of many …this is tangible not just SM messaging … …and going to be the backbone for the growth.

Jai Shree Ram ❤️.

Yup no one can deny that after 2014 the development rate of India has gone up and up with triple speed

As Sadhguru ji had said India is not an arrow who will fly high and then fall, India is swarm of bees, each one will fly in its own direction but still will be a part of group and reach their destination together and will also keep producing honey ❤️❤️

Edited by RamAayeHain - 8 months ago
566912 thumbnail

And stupid India-forums indoctrinated buffoons will question what he has done.

You have a pea sized brain who can’t think beyond left, right n all that dumb jazz. The guy is thinking about the country yet you pea sized dumbo has doubts about his popularity.

https://x.com/abhijitmajumder/status/1753843295204315284?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

95027 thumbnail
95027 thumbnail
566912 thumbnail

And yet some online nincompoops will tell you against the current govt.

Abey dobo.. look at the progress country is making. It would be utter dumbness to not vote for BJP.

https://x.com/mygovindia/status/1754388049516167175?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

566912 thumbnail

India forums nincompoops would still want you to vote for them..

https://x.com/total_woke_/status/1754466996882923704?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

And stupid India-forums indoctrinated buffoons will question what he has done.

You have a pea sized brain who can’t think beyond left, right n all that dumb jazz. The guy is thinking about the country yet you pea sized dumbo has doubts about his popularity.

https://x.com/abhijitmajumder/status/1753843295204315284?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

U know NM.. there's no point in even interacting with them over the topic..they have myopic view..cannot come out of their well..and it's difficult to reverse Myopia.

Used to Counter their lies earlier just so that impressionable neutral people get to form a perspective. But have realised now that this govt and specially our PM doesn't need to be defended on anything. His work speaks and he isn't wrong. Like I said elsewhere, the love and respect that elders have for him is beyond anything seen so far..it's so innocent n selfless. I trust their wisdom.