Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I am wondering why did he make Makhana ki maaala smiley37  Jo bhee point rakhana thaaa rakhtaaa. But maala? 1.5 lacs wasted. Export kartaa. Thodey paisey meeltey…smiley37

I remember reading many years ago how his folks went to Tata showrooms and just took cars as apparently he had some wedding in family. As if it was a rental showroom. He is ridiculously corrupt. Imagine he went to jail and made his wife CM. She is not even educated I think. 

Crazy past we have seen and dheerey dheerey yeah sab ka riddance hoga. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I remember reading many years ago how his folks went to Tata showrooms and just took cars as apparently he had some wedding in family. As if it was a rental showroom. He is ridiculously corrupt. Imagine he went to jail and made his wife CM. She is not even educated I think. 

Crazy past we have seen and dheerey dheerey yeah sab ka riddance hoga. 

@bold - yes... It has been mentioned in the thread. It was his daughter's marriage and brand new unused cars from showroom were looted and used to ferry guests. 🤷

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Imagine living through this. smiley18 I was born and lived through the peak of this. There was always a fear of getting kidnapped. 7pm was curfew,  there were some no go areas. You can not show your wealth and prosperity else there will be goons on your door. 

My uncles bike was stolen on gunpoint . Then it was returned few days later because my Grandpa was a govt officer and had some connections. Imagine people with no connections.

I used to go coaching with my friends, one day our sir said its holiday today. all friends started playing in the nearby field since it was winter season. My daadi sent 3 people form time to time to check why i am not coming back on time. Kidnapping was main industry.

I wasn't allowed to leave house until 2005 (When Lalu raj finished).

For reference watch Rowdy rathore . This movie has a lot of Jungle Raj references.

During Lalu time his goons had a famous slogan BHURA BAAL SAAF KARO. (Bhu - Bhumihaar, Ra- Rajput, Ba- Brahmin, La- Laala). Basically kill the upper castes. Get bihar rid of it. smiley35

Anyone who survived Lalu Jungle raj without any significant damage must feel lucky . A lot of people are angry with nitish . not me. getting lalu put of power is enough, everything else will take care of it. Lalu was -100, Nitish with NDA got it to 0.

https://x.com/KreatelyMedia/status/1753067769170710814?s=20

Robbing people in broad daylight smiley3

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzsHS6pP3Hm/?igsh=ZXZ5N29lcThtNjI4

Yaar. I seriously think why didn’t RG think of a career now comedy. Life bun jaatee uskeee. Kahaan dynastic politics mein chalaaang maar leee

This is tooo good. smiley37

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 5 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03dnc6ruy6/?igsh=MW5jdDNzY212MHZneg==

🔥🔥. Dont I always say we need a good opposition to have good checks and balances smiley37..

Modijee giving them gyaan on what questions to ask smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C03dnc6ruy6/?igsh=MW5jdDNzY212MHZneg==

🔥🔥. Dont I always say we need a good opposition to have good checks and balances smiley37..

Modijee giving them gyaan on what questions to ask smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Sonia ne kaisi khopdi hilayi smiley36