New Promo - Abheera has fallen in love-DT Note pg#11 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Sai and Abhira are both lovable characters. I like them both so much. Really well written and well performed. Ayesha lived and breathed Sai, made her relatable and Samriddhi is doing that with Abhira. Virat and Armaan are both despicable two timers who think they sre righteous and sacrificing do gooders, have superiority complex and ego. Only we have not yet seen Armaan become toxic like Virat. Ruhi and Patralekha are both shameless obsessive women who don't have any qualms having feelings for jeth/devar instesd of caring about their own husband. Ruhi hasnt been as conniving as Patralekha yet but she will probably get there soon. But Armaan is the root cause of everything. He cant take a stand when it matters, speak up when needed and he can't draw boundaries for real. He is pendulum just like Virat. And his family is less vile in terms of cruelty but just as regressive and selfish/opportunistic as Chavans. But they can stoop to chavan level soon. 

In starplus all FLs are dealing with toxic two timer husbands. Honestly they'd rather have a husband who is honest and upfront about affair and gives divorce instead of all these MLs who are leading on 2 women simultaneously and then pretending to be confused, manipulated etc without any accountability for their actions. 

Armaan is more pathetic than Ruhi in my eyes. Ruhi is clear at least - she wants Armaan for herself. Simple. But Armaan - he's pretending to not  see that Ruhi is trying to get back with him. Either he is over Ruhi or not. He cant lead 2 women on. He chose to marry Abhira so he can't do such crap. Ghatiya aadmi. Pyaar for Ruhi was 2 min maggi noodles and he could not speak up for his Pyaar . And now he's giving vaadas and getting emotionally intimate with his bhabhi. Chee. Virat was same. So Armaan definitely can become virat 4.0. 

We already have toxic MLs- virat 2.0 ishaan, virat 3.0 Angad and now this dude. Ugh. 

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jennifeerr

Oh, just saw ABHIRA'S spelling in the topic, now I'm not shocked anymoresmiley37

That's the biggest hint smiley37 

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

no is not Ghor kalyug,is the about  who she is Abhira is going to get compare to pakhi didi and all sorts but that is not going to change nothing about her parentage.and the promo is good atleast the story will move forward conflict is necessary for the characters to developed.sai was falling in love with virat too but she was able to masked it well with taunt and stubborness

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shadi chahe jis bhi reason se hui ho shadi to end main shadi hi hain untill divorce.. armaan is Abhira's husband. He's solo support symptom..of course she'll have feelings for him,does not mean it's love. And armaan being her husband is not the point..Ruhi Armaan's brother's WIFE!! Not random ex gf..of course abhira will not like this.. ruhi armaan crossing limits..

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think she has fallen in love, it's mostly friendship and trust from her end, but that is going to break now. It'll be interesting to see how she'll react to the truth, will she let the family know about it or will she keep quiet and let it be.

Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

@bold My Hotstar history would disagree,considering I've hardly skipped any episode of Gen4.

The joke is on you if you feel the "character dynamics" are different than Ghum. Anyone who's sane can see this is a cheap ripoff of Ghum 1.

wasn't ghum 1 itself a copy of kusum dola,a bengali show?

Everytime I come to this thread

It reminds me of this song for Abhira: Main karu toh [that word] character dheela hai smiley36

[I just realized you should not use html brackets in IF]

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
Alia547 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Idk what is wrong with abhira's reaction here.She isn't jealous,it's just that she is upset about armaan not sharing with her that ruhi is his 'chitwali ladki' despite asking him this n number of times.Abhira has now started seeing armaan as her comfort person with whom she can openly share even the smallest happiness in her life (obviously because armaan is apparently the only one with whom she has formed a bond in poddar house).She's bound to get upset because she might feel that armaan doesn't consider her the same.

Leaving all that,it's not even something hard to believe that a woman will get upset seeing her husband hugging his sil lol,doesn't matter whether the relationship is fake or true (and as per the promo,armaan slightly reciprocated the hug).Don't come and say that it was a platonic hug ðŸ¤¡

Edited by Alia547 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Everytime I come to this thread

It reminds me of this song for Abhira: Main karu toh [that word] character dheela hai smiley36

[I just realized you should not use html brackets in IF]

that word is basically a rishta 

saaala 

why to have shame in writting saala 

itna pavitra rishta hai ye 

saala saali 

this is not gaali 

smiley2

Originally posted by: tellytalks

that word is basically a rishta 

saaala 

why to have shame in writting saala 

itna pavitra rishta hai ye 

saala saali 

this is not gaali 

smiley2

I thought if I write the word, mods mujhe na tomatoes maar de. Panga nahin lene ka mereko smiley19