Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seventeeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Lol it's hilarious how Abhira reminds me of Pakhi didi when she's supposed to be a copy of Saismiley36. Sai was never this desperate, her life didn't revolve around Virat, and these jealous expressions of Abhira are uncannily similar to Pakhi didi 💯. 

Lagta h aapne Ruhi didi ki desperation nhi dekhi jo apne jethji se chipkne ka koi mauka hath se jaane nhi deti

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aadi04

How is that even possible will she start drinking blood .. 

Screenshot_20240120_143007_Chrome.jpg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

They are totally different characters just because show story line is same that doesn't mean characters are copy anyway the only Sai I remember who became a doormat after fallen in love with her abusive husband 

Ruko zara... sabar karo... agar yeh Gen lamba chala toh sabka yehi haal hona hai... Har FL ka yehi haal hona hai. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruko zara... sabar karo... agar yeh Gen lamba chala toh sabka yehi haal hona hai... Har FL ka yehi haal hona hai. 

Isliye to maine Ghum ki aadhe se karti marli smiley37 Sai Joshi meri favorite thi per jab Sai Virat bani mujhe uske character pasand nehi aayi 

CVs ke pass achha mauka tha Sai ke character ko iconic rakhne ka par usse Virat ka wapas lake cvs ne uske character ko barbad kar dia Isliye maine likha mujhe doormat Sai yaad hai strong Sai dafan ho gayi mere dimaag mein

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Usko Virat ke paas aana hi tha re. There was no way ki woh uske paas wapas nahi aati. The channel was VERY sure about getting them together. aaj tak unke flashbacks dikhate hai. Infact aaj ke episode mei dikhaya flashbacks. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 months ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now the FL have the chance to prove that she is a Real Independent Human being Divorce that Man who cheated his brother who enjoys the attention of both his bhabhi n deal wali biwi 

Let his fam know of his n Ruhi's cheating on Rohit n leave from that house 

Her college started right she can ask around n arrange for a good safe hostel nearby

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Usko Virat ke paas aana hi tha re. There was no way ki woh uske paas wapas nahi aati. The channel was VERY sure about getting them together. aaj tak unke flashbacks dikhate hai. Infact aaj ke episode mei dikhaya flashbacks. 

Wohi to aaj Savi ke marriage mein bhi flashback dikhaya 

Pata hai main SaiRat ki badi fan thi per Cvs Virat ko character ko itna kachra bana diya tha na  ki dono ke saath jhelna muskil ho gaya tha thanks to Shruti & Pakhi didi  smiley37  Mujhe Sai ko Satya ke saath bhi nehi chahiye tha usse single mother banake CVs 

Single mother bhi apne bachhe ko achhe parvarish aur lifestyle de sakte hain aur successful woman bhi ban sakte hain but ITV yeh msg kabhi nehi dega 

The real nonsense is Abhira's comparison to Pakhi... Gawd I will never forget this thread smiley37smiley37

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

EMA runs in the blood of Birla’s , her poppy was always behind a married women who was also his ex even after many rejections and  this creepy women is behind a married man .

But  still Abhira falling in love with her own husband is considered being desperate 😂! 

This creepy women Ruhi holds no importance in the story except that she supports Abhira and Armaan. And from all this crap finally Armaan will realise his feelings for Abhira .

I want a complete cold behaviour with Armaan from abhira end 

Armaan does know that abhira is affecting from his and ruhi friendship but nhi, he is going behind her. 

I agree he is the only responsible person in the house but he can't be any less faulty than ruhi for this non sense going on.

And poddars are not like chavaan I guess for this matter atleast. Chavaans actually knew since start about that bhabhi devar drama, but they encouraged that non sense. But her, ruhi and armaan will face first hand embarassment I m waiting for that with 🍿

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Now the FL have the chance to prove that she is a Real Independent Human being Divorce that Man who cheated his brother who enjoys the attention of both his bhabhi n deal wali biwi 

Let his fam know of his n Ruhi's cheating on Rohit n leave from that house 

Her college started right she can ask around n arrange for a good safe hostel nearby

Udaipur ka mausam kharab hai, everyone is single there so in a previous episode Abhira couldn't find an empty spot at the hostel smiley19