Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

Why some people think Abhira is supposed to copy of Sai . They are totally different characters just because show story line is same that doesn't mean characters are copy anyway the only Sai I remember who became a doormat after fallen in love with her abusive husband 

Yeah atleast abhira is not a doormat and lacks self respect like sai who went back to virat and faced everything silently….i think abhira will confront them unlike sai…there are some people if a man cheats on her with different woman they will blame woman only not man or other woman..that’s just their ideology we can’t do anything 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They both are very different characters - just the initial plot was the same. The lead characters are totally different when it comes to characterisation.

Infact Abhira has softened easily towards Armaan which is fine if they don't intend to show full-blown triangle or else Abhira is going to sadly, suffer  

Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 months ago
Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I get they are pitching out 'she fell first but he fell harder' trope. But I hope they STOP Ruhi lusting after her Jethji, seriously what incest is this going on !!! Armaan is also her sister's husband, girl respect the dual boundaries of relationships here. 

And I want Abhira to practice boundaries with her Khadosmaan henceforth this. smiley44

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Yeah atleast abhira is not a doormat and lacks self respect like sai who went back to virat and faced everything silently….i think abhira will confront them unlike sai…there are some people if a man cheats on her with different woman they will blame woman only not man or other woman..that’s just their ideology we can’t do anything 

Dont worry that was at the end when sai went back and abheera is just starting

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ambii

I get they are pitching out 'she fell first but he fell harder' trope. But I hope they STOP Ruhi lusting after her Jethji, seriously what incest is this going on !!! Armaan is also her sister's husband, girl respect the dual boundaries of relationships here. 

And I want Abhira to practice boundaries with her Khadosmaan henceforth this. smiley44

Dont worry this zama and arif 's amazing story ,which they wanted in s3 but couldn't do for actors now they are doing their dream amazing story and this ema angle will be there till last ,they were just waiting for 15 years now neither rs cares nor channel so will all get amazing story telling of arif and zama ,who think there is a part of vanraj in every man what wrong did he do just a n affair ,so their story telling wil be like this only

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

According to some people Roohi is sati savitri who is hugging her jethji

Yes, people who live in delulu land  😂

BornAries23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Falling in love with your husband is desperate but wants to EMA with your jeth is called SATI SAVITRI smiley37

Ghor kalyug smiley37smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Khamaka birla's badnaaam hai. Saara gandh toh goenka's pehlathe hai. smiley36 Arohi was insane with Goenka post joining Biral's she became such a nice character jisko sab izzath de rahe hai.smiley36

Ruhi Birla's ke saath hothi doctor hothi but kya kare usme akshara ka khoon nahi tha toh they wanted her to be pakhi didi of this gen smiley36 par sara character akshara ka de diya usse smiley36 now i doubt ruhi kiski beti hai arohi ki who was focussed on her career or akshara ki who was focussed on her ex husbandsmiley37

Ruhi's maternity origin is a mystery smiley37. But Jobhi ho wo Goenka hai. They made Ruhi a full sense of Goenka by being brought by them smiley37.  That's why makers didn't keep Birlas.smiley36

Edited by Manny_123 - 5 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Bahot maza aarha hai doston 🤣🤣🤣

quoted post edited out 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think only you can think like this . You find Abhira vile ,vamp , negative and Ruhi saint ? I’m sure even the writers haven’t thought about Abhira the way you did 

But if you ask me I would be happy to see a vile Abhira who’s going to file harassment and domestic violence case against her in laws including her Sis in law and her family as well as demand hefty compensation from the Poddar family and their so called golden boy and also publicly name and shame them and then leave them for good 

If you ask me Chrateless Ruhi definitely deserve her spineless coward soulmate . All the best to them