Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Pata nahi………I am shook.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

If baby Sharma stops giving jealous expressions that's so reminiscent of Pakhi didi, I'll stop comparing . But looking at how she's going ga ga over Armaan, I think the jealous expressions will only get worse 😌

Was not Sai was jealous of Pakhi Virat bond & always taunted them. Ghum humne bhi dekha btw.

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Pata nahi………I am shook.

Oh, just saw ABHIRA'S spelling in the topic, now I'm not shocked anymoresmiley37

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I have seen ghum and followed it till s01 even if I gave up watching the show. Sai delving into Devi  issue was not interference into chavvani business then we should change the meaning of interference. 

There's a world of difference between Sai, a medical student, reacting to horrible abuse of a woman(feeding Devi wrong medicines to keep her insane so as to keep her away from her husband, who happened to be Sai's professor) and Abhira jumping into every trivial issue of Poddars when no one asked her opinion.

Lostin90s thumbnail

See again……abhira never jumped into poddar business unless someone asked her first.  

When Sai saw pakhi and virat at pool side during Harini’s birthday, was she upset or not? When Virat gave rose to Pakhi, wasn’t sai upset to see that. 😁

These are just two examples…….there are many more but I have to revisit the show to recall them which I don’t want to.

@gem musing since my limit has ended will reply to you here………not phuphasa but krish did seek her advice when she saw him hiding from Dadisa. Abhira didn’t interfere in Ruhi staying or going business she just gave her opinion and that was it. She didn’t pestered her to comply to her opinion. And that is where all the difference lies.

Edited by Lostin90s - 5 months ago

I think we need to see a Pakhi-Ruhi picture similarity so that it gets clear who is actually jealous

Kisi ke pass agar pictures ho, pls show smiley9

Redflag thumbnail

Medical students logic smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Jennifeerr

is there any parallel universe going on where Abhira is being compared with Pakhi Didi smiley37

Thats such a ridiculous comparison.. But agar ruhi madam ki tarah kuch log apne delulu world mein jeena chahti hai tho hum kya hi kar sakte hein.. Bas unke theories unko mubarak😁😁smiley37

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Clearly you guys watched a different ghum . Sai was NEVER jealous of Virat Pakhi "bond"(bond smiley37).Did Star plus air a different version of Ghum where Sai was jealous of Pakhi ? None of us watching Ghum back then saw that.

Yeah I have seen another Ghum smiley37 Best friend 

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

I don't think Abhira has a problem with Armaan and Ruhi's bond

The problem arises when their "bond" results in Ruhi interfering between Abhira and Armaan

Or them talking about her behind her back

And honestly, why shouldn't Abhira have a problem with Ruhi hugging Armaan?
At the end of the day, Abhira and Armaan are married
Not to forget, Ruhi is also a married woman
A regular hug would be fine, but one that lasted that long as shown in the promo is absolutely not