Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadooCandy thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Well let's agree to disagree. Ruhi hasn't yet ever harassed Abhira , and she was actually concerned when she recently went missing. If it was Pakhi didi, she'd have prayed for Sai to be dead. That's the difference. 

Ruhi is just being too good to abheera. Eighter she should just stop talking to her or just retort back fiercely to shutup abheera once and for all. Because ruhi isn't focusing on her career she has to listen from abheera

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Sai didn’t ask about her husband’s ex because she knew who that person was. 😂

Even if she didn't know, she wouldn't have given a damn. She minded her own business and didn't interfere into other's, like the FL here.

It's howlarious that Ruhi's hug to Abhira's HUSBAND gets justified while calling Abhira the WIFE of that husband desperate.

Wah! Kya logic hai  smiley37smiley37

The only desperate person is Ruhi who is finally taking advantage of that beigaraat Armaan's care. Shameless kya hai, Ruhi ka character is a prime example smiley8

It's okay, it's all in the Birlas genes that's why Ruhi turned out like this smiley44

Edited by bangtanARMY - 5 months ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Till now Roohi is feeling secure about about Armaan Abhira's deal marriage once she will realize They are progression on their relationship maybe she will turn more ville than Pakhi.

"Maybe "is an assumption, till the current episode, Ruhi hasn't been vile to Abhira nor has she tortured her. Comparing her to Pakhi didi is unfair.

Edited by Gems.musingsRN - 5 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Lol it's hilarious how Abhira reminds me of Pakhi didi when she's supposed to be a copy of Saismiley36. Sai was never this desperate, her life didn't revolve around Virat, and these jealous expressions of Abhira are uncannily similar to Pakhi didi 💯. 

Actually yes …. It is quite similar to the after leap story …. But I was afraid to voice it out like this though not that extreme 

Lostin90s thumbnail

I have seen ghum and followed it till s01 even if I gave up watching the show. Sai delving into Devi  issue was not interference into chavvani business then we should change the meaning of interference. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Actually yes …. It is quite similar to the after leap story …. But I was afraid to voice it out like this though not that extreme 

So you think Abhira is like Pakhi didi?

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

"Maybe "is an assumption, till the current episode, Ruhi hasn't been vile to Abhira nor has she tortured her. Comparing her to Pakhi didi is unfair.

Wow who compared Pakhi with Abhira? The truth is Armaan is Abhira's husband & Pakhi was Virat's bhabi just like Roohi is Armaan's bhaujayi 

Ulta chor kotwal ko daate smiley37

Edited by Redflag - 5 months ago
Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

So you think Abhira is like Pakhi didi?

is there any parallel universe going on where Abhira is being compared with Pakhi Didi smiley37

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

Wow who compared Pakhi with Abhira? The truth is Abhira is Armaan's husband & Pakhi was Virat's bhabi just like Roohi is Armaan's bhaujayi 

Ulta chor kotwal ko daate smiley37

If baby Sharma stops giving jealous expressions that's so reminiscent of Pakhi didi, I'll stop comparing . But looking at how she's going ga ga over Armaan, I think the jealous expressions will only get worse 😌