Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

This is one of the mysteries you can never find out smiley37. Lets all stay in ignorance. They say ignorance is a bliss smiley37

Nishant Bhat Jhoot GIF - Nishant Bhat Jhoot Bigg Boss - Discover & Share GIFs

That something they say to throw you off cause ignorance is blind and dumb

but okay we'll stay there smiley37smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Nishant Bhat Jhoot GIF - Nishant Bhat Jhoot Bigg Boss - Discover & Share GIFs

That something they say to throw you off cause ignorance is blind and dumb

but okay we'll stay there smiley37smiley37

Especially in ITV you need to ignore some things smiley37smiley37. It is definitely a bliss and will free you from frustrations. 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Waise Ruhi also says she is INDEPENDENT, STRONG and can't see INJUSTICE. And she has made no relations with her husband too. Why doesnt she go back to Goenka's house? smiley9

Actually why did Ruhi even agree to marry Rohit? The biggest cheater here would be Ruhismiley1

Ruhi is cheater n did wrong with Rohit So he should Divorce her n throw her out of the house or She should herself leave If she has any self respect

Ruhi is a Cheater that's a fact but So is Armaan Both are the equally responsible

Both had Cheated on Rohit 

A Woman Cheating on her Husband with her BIL n A Man Cheating on his brother with his SIL I don't think there should be a comparison on who is the bigger cheater as both would hurt equally n are equally wrong

But yeah if people like to blame Women more for cheating than men instead of saying both are equally wrong then I don't know 

N to bring Ruhi into a conversation as to whether Abhira should leave her cheater Husband n live Independently or not 

How does Ruhi being a Cheater concerns Abhira being an Independent n Strong Woman n leaving her own cheater husband🤔 ? 

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Ruhi is cheater n did wrong with Rohit So he should Divorce her n throw her out of the house or She should herself leave If she has any self respect

Ruhi is a Cheater that's a fact but So is Armaan Both are the equally responsible

A Woman Cheating on her Husband with her BIL n A Man Cheating on his brother with his SIL I don't think there should be a comparison on who is the bigger cheater as both would hurt equally n are equally wrong

But yeah if people like to blame Women more for cheating than men instead of saying both are equally wrong then I don't know 

N to bring Ruhi into a conversation as to whether Abhira should leave her cheater Husband n live Independently or not 

How does Ruhi being a Cheater concerns Abhira being an Independent n Strong Woman n leaving her own cheater husband🤔 ? 

Oh, I know Armaan is wrong to hide his 2-minute 'relationship' with Ruhi but unlike Ruhi, he didn't marry Abhira to stay close to Abhira's sister

To me Ruhi is the cause root of everything, coz she pretends to be independent and feminist (her words, not mine). If Ruhi can be ignored for her flaws, I am gonna give Abhira a pass for not being independent and strong woman.smiley4

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rishma1

For me, both Ruhi and Armaan are equally wrong in messing up Rohit's life. I'm saying this from a neutral perspective – wrong is wrong, what right is right. Ruhi made a mistake by marrying Rohit just to stay close to Armaan. Similarly, Armaan was also at fault for hiding his involvement before Rohit disappeared. Before the Christmas party, Armaan and Ruhi were having EMA side eyeing in every scene. However, after seeing Rohit in distress, Armaan decided to draw a line between himself and Ruhi. It's not fair to give Armaan a free pass just because he's treating Abhira well now. And to say no it's only Ruhi's fault it's not Armaan's fault. Yes it's Ruhi's fault 100% but so is Armaan I'm talking about his earlier actions.

Yes, he has changed NOW, and he's now maintaining a clear boundary with Ruhi. But that wasn't the case before, especially not before the Christmas party – otherwise, Armaan wouldn't have been bash everywhere in every episode here and SM. 

Edited by Randomlurker - 5 months ago