Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Ditto . I watch this show for Abhira and if she still stays with this cheat even after today and the promo situation then Abhira won’t be the same for me anymore . I’m sure most Abhira lovers feel same as me 

Trina2021 thumbnail

Yes . I also feel this so called ehsas mentioned in the promo means she feels territorial as far as Arman is concerned because he’s the only so called family she has in her life . It’s not love till now for sure 

Trina2021 thumbnail

I did not watch Ghum or any other generation of this show . But I did watch Kusum Dola for sometime because  th actress playing the FL of that show is known to me . That character Emon was a fiery fierce character and most viewers used to watch the show for per . The actress madhumita is someone I know for a long time so I got to watch few episodes of that show . 

It was a very good show and I feel Abhira is very much like Emon of Kusum Dola 

I haven’t watched ghum tho so no comments on that 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I know we're are not talking about Sai minding her business smiley36

Where and when did that happen and what FL ever mind there business 

when it comes to family and house matters. None of them they 

won't be FL smiley36

Some really need to stop comparing the characters here to Lost

Abhira isn't Sai 

Ruhi is definitely not that Thing 

The only thing those two have in common is they can't act.smiley24

The screeching like a banshee with the blood veins in the neck

and saying words isn't acting. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

no not at all .. she’s not cosseted n petted .. and treated like a queen neither does she cry victim in her situation neither does she emotionally blackmail arman 

Sabse badi baat she has not stolen kisi ka bhi kuch ..she does not grind her teeth while talking and she does not humiliate or belittle anyone…

Abhira is a sunshine girl she deserves a decent man who loves her unconditionally.. 

the situation of arman looking at Ruhi wistfully and both behaving like a couple .. as if they are trying to imitate the Sai Rat vibe puts the situation like that but both don’t have their spine .. or their ability to stand for truth 

OMG grind teeth especially when she whispers Vvvvvvvvvvvvvirat smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Ruhi's maternity origin is a mystery smiley37. But Jobhi ho wo Goenka hai. They made Ruhi a full sense of Goenka by being brought by them smiley37.  That's why makers didn't keep Birlas.smiley36

smiley3smiley3smiley3 what do mean so how do we solve the mystery smiley37smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley3smiley3smiley3 what do mean so how do we solve the mystery smiley37smiley37

This is one of the mysteries you can never find out smiley37. Lets all stay in ignorance. They say ignorance is a bliss smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

The real nonsense is Abhira's comparison to Pakhi... Gawd I will never forget this thread smiley37smiley37

Say-what GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Someone compare Abhira Sharma to that Vile Pathetic Chudail Lustylekha smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rishma1

I Don't know what does irritating classmates have anything to do with Abhira finding a PG or staying Alone at a rented place 

It's fine If she is okay staying as his Wife in His Bedroom Sharing his Bed even after knowing that He has an ambiguous relationship with his brother's wife , His Promises to his Brother's wife  

If She is really a STRONG n INDEPENDENT Woman who want to fight for Justice as a Lawyer I think she should start with the Injustice Rohit has suffered due to Armaan n Ruhi take stand for right n leave with dignity instead of staying as a Cheaters Wife n suffering there for a year just for deal n Safety when there are Alternative ways for Armaan to protect her 

Let's See what she does If she really finds out the truth as per promo Or this is another misleading promo 

Waise Ruhi also says she is INDEPENDENT, STRONG and can't see INJUSTICE. And she has made no relations with her husband too. Why doesnt she go back to Goenka's house? smiley9

Actually why did Ruhi even agree to marry Rohit? The biggest cheater here would be Ruhismiley1

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Say-what GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Someone compare Abhira Sharma to that Vile Pathetic Chudail Lustylekha smiley37smiley37smiley37

Tell me about it smiley37smiley37

Everyone can see who's the actual Pakhi in this show but certain section of viewers see Abhira as Pakhi. Yesterday was a hoot! smiley37