Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

my favourite shot from this episode...

meenu nofel.jpg

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

i thought that too but as per precap they said her 3 ribs are broken... i think it is inspired/based on the recent physical assault case on a young child it was all over the news .. rizwana/farzana i think was the name where the child was beaten so brutally and had severe injuries and it was at house of a judge .. i hope they don't go the sexual assault way.... it will get way too dark and this physical abuse itself is horrifying enough and they managed to deliver the horror in the show with how that child suffered so much.. i say this becuase had it been sexual abuse her mother wouldn't be acting so calm and would have figured it out ... also they wouldn't just be casual about her injuries and khulle aangan main around the other kids her checkup thoda toh sensitivity aur dikhate i personally believe.. I really hope it is not sexual abuse caz they made the point and have all our attention and sympathy along with empathy.. the real child had been hospitalized for over 4 months to heal her injuries and had to go thru multiple surgeries and all it was horrifying also the child in the show is around the same age shown

here are the details of this recent case if anybody is intrested

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2431333/child-maids-testimony-reveals-harrowing-details-of-torture

https://www.ips.org.pk/review-of-rizwana-case-the-faces-of-child-abuse-and-child-labour-in-pakistan/#:~:text=The%20young%20girl%20serving%20as,%2C%20on%20February%2016%2C%202024.

Thanks for sharing. Didn't know regarding this but upon reading, looks like a brutal case. I also hope its clarified in the next episode also.

Originally posted by: meandwho

Yeah...Sajal said the same thing in press conference and there was such a hullabaloo, but writers seriously need to think of stories without adding romance in them

Yeah there should be stories based on other topics than romance but Maybe i am in the minority who don't dislike watching a love story in series/drama based on sensitive issues because this come across as relief for bunch of the audience.

But Yeah romance should not be the centre of story in every other drama because aur bhi dukh hai zamaney main mohabbat siwa. Love/marriage is not everything there are so many other issues too which need to be focused.

In zpkb, they are focusing on so many important topics, love is just one of them. It's not like that whole drama is based on love story and that's beauty of it.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah there should be stories based on other topics than romance but Maybe i am in the minority who don't dislike watching a love story in series/drama based on sensitive issues because this come across as relief for bunch of the audience.

But Yeah romance should not be the centre of story in every other drama because aur bhi dukh hai zamaney main mohabbat siwa. Love/marriage is not everything there are so many other issues too which need to be focused.

In zpkb, they are focusing on so many important topics, love is just one of them. It's not like that whole drama is based on love story and that's beauty of it.

So far zard has done a great job in keeping it well balanced between light heartedness and the important messaging.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

So far zard has done a great job in keeping it well balanced between light heartedness and the important messaging.

Exactly and i am sure that they will handle meenu nofil track smartly.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

smiley42I finally watched the episode and another power packed episodesmiley32smiley32

Meenu’s dialogues to her dedication to study , I loved all her scenes.

The doctor was leaving when he was needed the mostsmiley19 That girl, I got emotional right there. It was tuff watching it.
They are addressing so many issues and very nicely. Medicines granted by government isn’t reaching the village its kinda obvious what’s happening to it.

The fear the lady has because meenu visits their place to talk to doctor, I can understand that bit too. But the line she says was goodsmiley42 Nofil was teaching meenu smiley27and meenu was giving her own sabak to him , to deal with villagers.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Why this thread is going slow paced smiley19

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

My mom watched the latest episode with me and was like wow this is good, I will watch it too. https://x.com/cozy_winter_sun/status/1809990796088680787