Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Me too smiley36...I also thought he was call Afzal. Generally all his scenes are funny...he has chemistry with meenu and nofil both

I also like Chairman's two henchmen .. one is a moustache twirling villain where as the other one tries to appear sympathetic but i think he is the more sinister one ..

and Chairman is so theatrical, burning that motorbike was such a drama QING move.. unless he did that for optics and also insurance money!

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I agree with this, maybe nofil has less scenes and therefore the director went with someone relatively new

https://x.com/_an775_/status/1810010159617388830

I agree with this, maybe nofil has less scenes and therefore the director went with someone relatively new

Currently there is no indication of romance between them and i would prefer it to be that way til the end..Their scenes are natural and enacted so well.. But i know its PTV and they will at some point get together but this whole judging a show and seeing these "imaginary" chemistry is so irritating...or looking for romance between a male and a female character (enacted by the leads) when they're not even together yet is one of the most annoying aspect of PTV "reviewers"

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago

Chacha Afzal was hilarious in the beginning of the episode with his history lesson and kind of broke your heart towards the end of the episode. A character I didn’t care about initially but he’s so fun to watch. Judging by the ending the show might be taking a serious turn now. I almost thought along the lines of rape but thank god the promo cleared that up. Also, chacha ke single hone ki waja bhi pata chal gayi smiley36

No Roshan this week was the main crime. I would rather watch him than Nofil and Chaudry sahab acting like some crazy, scorned boyfriend. Hope we see more of him next week.

I am wary of the scenes where woke couple is getting worried about girl boy studying together out in the open. I would have liked a subversion of expectations there instead of the typical take you see in ptv dramas - especially since the show so far does have its unique twist on typical scenarios.

Why didn’t Nofil go with the boy who came asking for help? He’s a doctor and that was clearly a medical emergency and he just kind of shrugged and went back inside 🤯 A situation finally arises where he might be of use and he picks that moment to give up. That whole reaction of his was off. Hamza is doing a decent job though.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Currently there is no indication of romance between them and i would prefer it to be that way til the end..Their scenes are natural and enacted so well.. But i know its PTV and they will at some point get together but this whole judging a show and seeing these "imaginary" chemistry is so irritating...or looking for romance between a male and a female character (enacted by the leads) when they're not even together yet is one of the most annoying aspect of PTV "reviewers"

Yeah...Sajal said the same thing in press conference and there was such a hullabaloo, but writers seriously need to think of stories without adding romance in them
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Recently Hamza Posted a throwback Video Of ZPKB On his IG Story

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

https://x.com/AnikaMathur1/status/1810600438720348351?s=19

Song name is i can't break away by big pig

Edited by anikamathur - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

They did same with wahaj and Ahmed during ehd e wafa they got less screentime

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

when they share the screen... smiley42

meenu nofel.jpg

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Nofil was transferred to a hospital in village, he shifts there and finds out that -

The village doesn't have a hospital

Villagers are treating him like a Vet

Not a single critical case

No supply of medicine

Chairman is threatening him

Basic facilities aren't available

Afzal is trying everything to make him quit

From his POV, he is not helping anyone, as a doctor he is completely useless in that village

Meenu has witnessed the consequences of not having a doctor in village, Nofil hasn't. Meenu's experiences and Nofil's experiences are vastly different

Now Nofil will experience what Meenu did and we'll see massive shift in his character