Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Afzal Khan was the star of the episode for me. I laughed out loud when he murdered history in the beginning of the episode. And he made me cry towards the end. Those lines in the BG when he was talking about the abuse, I felt breathless. This show is hitting my every nerve smiley19

I love jugaadu Meenu, such a fighter she is. I loved how her mother is as supportive as her father.

Sajal looked so pretty in the episode & her beautiful eyes do the talking.

I liked Noufil as well. Poor guy isn't being able to perform his duties because of naive villagers & Nadir's dirty politics. I hope he comes back!

Hamza is good in this role, can't connect with the criticism he's getting on social media lately.

I would watch a revisionist history show/movie that has faux doctor whatever his name is as the writer, NGL

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I would watch a revisionist history show/movie that has Afzal Khan as the writer, NGL

You mean Jan Rambo ??

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Why didn't nofil stay to help that girl? I am sure meenu must have told him about the girl. The conversation might get revealed in next episode

Edited by cooper123 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cooper123

Why did nofil didn't stay to help that girl? I am sure meenu must have told him about the girl. The conversation might get revealed in next episode

i thought they didn't get a chance to talk, he was going in the bus and then they saw each other..

we will know next episode

and in the pre cap they showed the mother of the child and Afzal in what looked like a hospital room and looks like they had a history of some sort

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

i thought they didn't get a chance to talk, he was going in the bus and then they saw each other..

we will know next episode

and in the pre cap they showed the mother of the child and Afzal in what looked like a hospital room and looks like they had a history of some sort

I think she did tell him which is why he'll return

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

The confusion is because of Afzal's dialogue about how this shouldn't have happened to any daughters or sisters, if it was just physical, him saying this shouldn't have happened to any kids would have been sufficient..the singling out of the female gender has made some of us think it was sexual + physical in nature. baki to there is no question that physical assault has happened as he clearly mentions in the promo she has 3 broken ribs...Im sure the drama will clear it in the next episode...

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I would watch a revisionist history show/movie that has faux doctor whatever his name is as the writer, NGL

Me too smiley36...I also thought he was call Afzal. Generally all his scenes are funny...he has chemistry with meenu and nofil both
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

The actor who plays Muqaddas studies in year 8 so she is in her early teens?

https://reviewit.pk/who-is-muqaddas-from-zard-patton-ka-bunn/

Must be, she looks very young. But year 8 sounds very young, I was only 12 when I gave my 8th std exams CBSE. Does it mean different in Pakistan?

Originally posted by: meandwho

Must be, she looks very young. But year 8 sounds very young, I was only 12 when I gave my 8th std exams CBSE. Does it mean different in Pakistan?

Maybe she has brothers like Meenu smiley6