Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Yes

She is a minor 😣 she was abused and whoever did it broke her ribs

That sounds so traumatic, I can't even imagine. Her mom is being played by Samya Mumtaz maybe they will get her justice
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes

She is a minor 😣 she was abused and whoever did it broke her ribs

so it was her ribs that was attacked? i rewatched the scene where the compounder afsal took a brief look and figured that it was something that should've never been inflicted on anyone's daughter (thats the dialogue he said). i guess the makers left it for the viewers to presume what occurred.
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: meandwho

That sounds so traumatic, I can't even imagine. Her mom is being played by Samya Mumtaz maybe they will get her justice

I hope they can save her on time 😣

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so it was her ribs that was attacked? i rewatched the scene where the compounder afsal took a brief look and figured that it was something that should've never been inflicted on anyone's daughter (thats the dialogue he said). i guess the makers left it for the viewers to presume what occurred.

Her ribs were broken, what I understood was that she was beaten, which was the norm for her relatives but what Afzal understood but mother and daughter didn't was that she was sexually assaulted or raped as well

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Her ribs were broken, what I understood was that she was beaten, which was the norm for her relatives but what Afzal understood but mother and daughter didn't was that she was sexually assaulted or raped as well

Yeah maybe he observed beyond the ribs tbh then that her private parts are also involved in the inflicted areas apart from the ribs thus Nofil is required perhaps to probably do the surgery.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 3 months ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

SO another power-packed episode. It's been a while I have watched something so flawless come out of Pak drama industry.

Chairman sahib showed his true colours before our doctor and Nofel was having none of that. I loved the fact that all the underlying threat rolled off Nofel like so much water off a duck's back.

The Healthworker couple are such sweethearts. I love them already. Their conversation over the dangers of having Meenu receive lessons from the doctor was so realistic. My work has shown me village life from close and these dangers are all too real. And Chairman's evil henchman no 1 has already noticed Dr. Nofel smiling at Meenu. That scene is my favourite I think!

Meenu's character is just the right type of superwoman we need on our screens. I love the way she decides to solve her boycott in college by receiving lessons from the doctor. Let us hope this will have her show her enemies that they cannot bring her down, no matter how hard they may try.

Loved Afzal compounder's scene where he tries to give his audience of two villagers the history of the rebellious spirit of Qaiser Kala. Did I hear it wrong or did he actually say Akbar tried to woo Anarkali, daughter of Qaiser Kala's king, and having been rejected ran away all the way to London! smiley36 God, the scriptwriters are too good!!!

The scene of the group of people accosting the doctor in the dispensary was the gem of the episode! Ouff, the tug of wills with Afzal wanting the doctor to return to the city and the chairman wanting the doctor back in his "dera" was priceless!!! The acting was so on point in this whole scene and Hamza really shone here.

We got new characters being introduced today. Recently there was a case in Delhi, I think, where a child who had been sent to work in the city, was locked up without being given food and abused horribly by her employers (slaveowners?) and then the neighbours rescued the child and it became a police case...anyway, these kind of things are only too common in our subcontinent unfortunately. I really appreciate the makers for bringing it into the story like this. What exactly happened to the child was left to our imagination but I do believe it is rape. The child's private part must have been injured extensively by the violence. That whole response scene was incredibly powerfully enacted by Afzal compounder.

And we got a bit about the circumstances under which Nofel left his previous hospital. He did indeed resign. And now it appears he is going back home. But we know he will be back but will he be back in time to help the child??

Anyway, next Sunday cannot come soon enough!

Awesome episode over all!!!

Edited by twerping - 3 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Hahaha, compounder Afzal getting his taste of handling the phone calls with the villagers was fun. I will agree on Nofil & compounder having a open convo of Nofil sensing the compounder's dislike on his presence. Then Afzal trying to get Nofil back for the child's medical case was interesting to see.

The healthcare couple are treat to see as always.

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hahaha, compounder Afzal getting his taste of handling the phone calls with the villagers was fun. I will agree on Nofil & compounder having a open convo of Nofil sensing the compounder's dislike on his presence. Then Afzal trying to get Nofil back for the child's medical case was interesting to see.

The healthcare couple are treat to see as always.

Yes!! They both got off on the wrong foot with each other. Will be interesting to watch how this episode with the child will affect their relationship going forward.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Yeah maybe he observed beyond the ribs tbh then that her private parts are also involved in the inflicted areas apart from the ribs thus Nofil is required perhaps to probably do the surgery.

Yes

It was a profound moment of realization for Afzal that he can't fix everything and for Meenu too, Meenu had her first defeat when she saw Nofil getting in the bus to leave the village, she is the only one who understood the importance of a doctor

Next Precap shows how men of the village continue to play while women are struggling due to their negligence

https://youtu.be/xekqfYJKkXY?si=nP9urKZBd-CGNPDq

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

so this is the girl I assume who dies for which meenu tells nofil that if he weren't in a hurry to leave town, she would still be alive..smiley6

I thought the girl was badly beaten up and not sexually assaulted cause of the father said that she got beaten up due to not doing her work properly.